Chapter 33

Callie POV (surprise)

I was in a dream and that's all I knew. I tired waking up because I wasn't tired anymore, no luck. I could move either it started getting really weird.

Well I have to say I do like my sleep and it has been a lovely 12 days but I need to pee.

Than I hear this talking from voice I can't understand with a beeping noise from something in can name.

Than I have a least 15 people in were ever I am piling in that place.

I know I've heard Niall's voice and thankful for that. Knowing he's here sleeping or watching the only show that's on.

Drew, I heard her voice but haven't heard it in a long time. She must of went back on tour if I remember correctly.

I try to move my finger and I feel a touch to my abdomen.

"You don't have you six pack anymore" I could heard Niall teasing.

"Well I wasn't no damn body builder" I said and I think they heard me for the first time.

I move up my head pounding but Niall just started "are you going to do anything?" I asked ands he moved in and kissed me.

I've missed that kiss more than anything "Callie y-your back" he had a sweet innocent voice than his face got serous "don't ever leave me again ever" he said kissing me one more time. He left running out to get a doctor for my pounding head and my dry mouth. And food sounds wonderful at this moment.

Niall came rushing in with my mom an Lucy with a doctor by there sides.

"I'm sorry sir and ma'ms you guys need to step out for a few while I check her out" they nod walking out and the doctor hands me some pills.

"Those pills are for you leg, these are pain killers and here's a water" he smiled as I take the pills and finish the water.

"Anything else I should get you?" I smirked

"Am ass load of food"he chuckled at me and says "well Miss.Hale that will me out in a moment"

He walks out sending one person in and it was my mom.

"Hey mom" knowing I still have a grudge on her but letting it go.

"Hey Callie" she sits in the chair Niall was sitting in.

She hugged me and started to cry "mom please don't cry"

"No, I should have been there and listened to you" she looked at me with her tear-filled eyes.

Her soft hand was touching my hand "I'm going to be here for a long time and you can't push me away" I giggled

"You can't push me away I'll always be here but I think Lucy want to see me" she made an 'O' with her mouth and walked away my forgetting to say I love you.

Lucy came in and I could already see she was red.

She didn't even sit down she jut ran and hugged me.

"My lungs aren't fully healed but crush them again" I chuckle and she let go.

"I'm now going to be that over protected sister" I roll my eyes knowing she can't handle this girl.

"Did you hear" I looked at her

"I've just started waking up today no I haven't " she took her turn to took her eyes

"Drew and Louis went on a date"

I didn't know if I should be happy or sad. She with the guy of her dreams but I didn't help her pick out her outfit. I didn't do he hair or do her make up.