Chapter 17

Ok so I'll be skipping days on here like in this chapter it's May 15

~May 15, 2012~

Callie POV

"Drew wake up we have to get to Ellie's hotel and than where out"

She got up "Are we just going are we all going"

"Well were going, you dad is and Harry"

"Oh are they dating yet"

I laughed "yes"

After there second date he asked her out and she said yes.

I have still been training ad have gotten better and Niall had been watching me. We only have about a week till we need to pack up and I go to London and Niall finishes his tour. Drew said yes to being the opening act. Drew had became really good friends with the boy Alex which he was friends with Jackie who I met.

Louis is still down and I help him when he needs someone and when he cry him self to sleep.

Perrie left for your as well had Dani.

Lucy and Ashley went back to California but Lucy says I should call mom. I really don't want to talk to her.

"Mom is this ok" Drew says while holding a strapless dress that had brown and yellow in patterns. Below the waist it was ruffles and black. The was also holding van that where black but had flowers on it.

"It's beautiful"

"Well thank you I'm going to go take a shower"

I put my phone in the dock and Girlfriend by Avril Lavgine on.

I went to my suitcase and looked for one of the dresses Niall got be but I told him no

I picked out a dress that was blue, brown, and mustered yellow zig zag patterned down the whole dress. I slipped on the dress and the selves where tight till the elbow and that it went big and open. I zipped up to dress surprised that I could do that. I put in the old hammy down cream brown colored boots and the midnight blue yarn knee high boots. I walked over to the mirror and put in a little mascara with a brownish pink lip stick I put some blush on my cheeks and went on to my hair and did a fish tale braid.

I walked out to the kitchen and saw Drew with her in her dress and her hair in a perfect bun.

"You ready"

She hugged me out of nowhere, um ok never was a hugger but I hugged her back.

"I couldn't thank you, you saved my life and I have never been able to say thank you"

"I love you" I whisper in her hair

"Mom when I go on tour will you call me every night"

"I would never miss a call"

I picked her up like holding a baby.

"I must be really heavy you can but me down"

I chuckled "your really light"

She rested her head on my shoulder and I walked out to Niall room. I closed the door to our room and walked out in the hallway to Niall and Harry room.

I knocked on the door with me still holding Drew.

Louis opened the door in a jean jacket and some black skinny jean.

"Your coming"

He nodded

"Lou are you ok"

He shock his head while his eyes got glossy.