Chapter 14

We had an hour left in the flight, Niall was holding Drew while they were both asleep. Liam and Dani are holding hard and giggling. Sweetest couple I know. Zerrie was asleep on each other and had to be the cutes thing ever because when they where sleeping they never left go of each other's hands. Louis and Eleanor where watching movies and when the movie was "Pitch Perfect" they both started singing and the flight attendant told then to keep it down. Harry well he was on his phone for along time, and when I would go over because I was bored and had nothing or do he would his his phone and never let me tough it. I think he had an little love interest. Or maybe just his family.

Right now I was bored so I wanted to meet some fans or talk to people. So I got up and went to the front of the. plan. There I was an girl faded pink hair, and tattoo with an bird on it and saying ready to fly. I walked a little closer and she had an One Direction shirt on. My luck a seat was open next to her.

"Hey sorry but I need air and the people I sit with and bugging me" I lied

"Oh sit here" she moved her bag and pointed to an seat.

"Thank, so you like One Direction"

"I don't just like them, I love them" she cheered

I giggle "which ones your favorite"

"Um I like all but Harry Styles has to be the best"

"I did catch your name" she asked

"Oh it's Callie Hale" I laughed

"Wait, wait, wait. Your Niall girlfriend, are they here, oh my god how did I not know you look just like her"

I put my hand over her mouth to stop her from talking.

"So what are you doing going to DC?"

"Well my brother is just finishing collage so yea

"That's exciting"

"I guess but we haven't talked in along time and we never really like each other, I'm only going because my parents can't go because of work"

"Well me and my daughter could go"

"You were prego"

Forgot to say I was just adopting

"No, no, no I'm adopting this girl name Drew, well me and Niall are"

"Here's my number for the dates, but shouldn't you have gymnastics training?"

"What's the date I can tell you now"

She took out her phone went on calendar.

"Well it's next week but it's on the 15 at 2:30"

I got my phone out and and looked, well that day I have...... nothing. That day is my rest day and Drew would be spending time with me and Niall I think its starting his tour.

"That day I'm free, and would you like to meet the gang"

"Oh Callie you don't have to do that, your already doing so much"

"Nope, get up, Let's go"

We both got up and walked to the back of the plan.

When we got to the back of the plane Niall was walking with his head down and Drew was talking to Lou and El.

"Well hello to y'all too"

Niall bolted his head up and started jogging to me.

"Don't leave me like that I was worried someone took you" Niall said while kissing my forehead