Final author note

Hey guys!

I'm tearing up wile writing this so bear with me here. I finally after blood, sweat, and tears have finished LHIMS and I'm proud to say that I'll start editing it in august.

Jacob name came from Jacob Whitesides and you are growing up on me ever day THOt! Your going to be famous and sell out concerts! Whitesides I'll forever know your my baby.

Mahogany came from the famous Mahogany LOX! She is and will always be queen! JOX.

Callie came from the famous show Fosters and I'll forever be stuffed with gummy worms and soda on Monday nights.

Drew came from one of my baby names for when I have a baby.

Maggie came from my younger sister Maggie who said I have to put we in my book.

Alex came from Selena Gomez show WOWP. Which was my favorite show and forever will be.

Ellie came from my best friend who asked of she would be in my book and I saw nice to say yes.

Veronica came from my internet friend Veronica cos when me and her meet will be robbing banks and smoking weed..jk

Delilah came from the famous sine hey there Delilah

Every actor that played there character fit a great place in my heart and I don't know who else I would have picked.

I have fans as I call them faks or rebel as my fandom is now official called. I have girls younger and older reading this book and I want to take this time and say your all beautiful and if you a guy your handsome! Don't let any bully asshole or prick of a person tell you other wise. You can very well do what ever you want and no one can stop you.

My parents still never get why I want to be a youtuber but they don't get that I want to but smiles in girls and boys faces and be funny to make a girl or boy who might end it rethink about it fret they see my videos.

That's why I started a fan page of magcon.

booty.me.cam

I have a group of girls that idolize me and I'm queen to them and that want to want to do make a girl or boy feel special.

That also why I write to know they put them selfes as the main character and thank this could all happen to me and I could meet my idol and I could be famous!

I will not start writing till aug since I want to enjoy my summer and I will be answering dm and messages and I'll be on my fan account and personal and my kik so I'll be here I'm not going anywhere.

Just remember girls and boys that your not alone and your never be alone there will always be that person that will be there!

Be what ever you want, wear what ever you want cos in the end it's your choice no one else's!

I love you guys and I don't know what is do what out my 30k readers and my 309 votes with 44 comments.

Again I'll be editing and starting to pick up my writing back in Aug so don't leave me just yet.

I hope to se you again reading my other books love from the one person that things out side he box Natalia