Chapter 42

Nail bitting and front covers.

Look after the cameras find you at a fancy restraunt they have pictures and when your seen with a big rock on your finger your going to get trampled.

Nail bitting for when my mom called me and gave me a half out rant of not tell her. I didn't get to tell her than he just proposed to me yesterday but I think if she watches the news she'll find out.

Phone calls. My manger, he said that his gym was covered with girls screaming and crying.

The thing is that, that was my first day in Ireland. 11 more days to go!

'Come out tonight, come out tonight' Shawn Mendes played as I looked at the ceiling fan.

There was a knock the door and I got up. "Come in"

I saw Drew and Perrie come in with flowers and a purple dress with a leather jacket.

"No one told you?" Drew went to go get my make-up kit and Perrie plugged in the curly iron.

"No! No one told me that I was getting proposed or this" I chuckled, going back to laying down and staring at the wall.

"Get up lazy ass! Since you help plan my wedding I already started planning yours" she squealed.

"So tonight I invited all your family, friends, and well the boys"

"Explain who you mean my family and friends" I said still staring at the wall.

"Your mom, Lucy, Lucy's dad, Mackayla, Ashley and her cast, Jordyn, Gabby, Ally, Chelsea, Mason, Vickie, Drews friends, Jackie, Alex, Niall's family, and the boys" she said touching the iron and flicking her hand back and fort.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Drew came in and set the make-up on the table and left again.

"We are having a dinner! Where you guys are going to tell them about the wedding and just have fun"

"He's just proposed to me yesterday" I moan. She picks my hand up and yanks me up.

"I really don't know why you dyed half of your hair blonde! It was perfect the other way" she took a strand of my hair and put it on the iron.

"Cause I wasn't going to get it cut and I wanted it blond"

She scowled and I changed the subject "is Harry coming ?"

She sighed letting that group of hair down "Zayn said he call him but he didn't answer"

I roll my eyes "well they do have a management signing for there contract coming up in a few weeks"

"Oh, I forgot about that"

"If he doesn't show up there contract there done"

"I know Niall wanted to do another tour"

"Same with Zayn"

"Changing the subject! Does Niall know about this?"

She shakes her head yes.

**

"So who are your brides maids?" Perrie said putting the last group of hair on the iron. Drew was on her laptop looking though wedding dresses.

"Well Drew is maid of honor"

"Called it" she yelled with on hand in the air and on scrolling through pictures.

"Who else" Perrie opened the powered an the other make-up.

"Well you of course! Lucy, Jordyn, and I think Eleanor"