Chapter 1

Hey first chapter xx

10 votes please :) and 3 comments

**

It was Sunday morining or so I think it is, I was in some guys bed. Oh yea Jakes, we went to an party and I guess I got drunk and crashed at his place. I think thats alright since he's my boyfriend.

I left am note saying

'Bye babe got to go home parents going to kill me'

I ran home and climb the tree right next to my window. I slipped in and ran to the bed but tripped on a leotard. "Oh crap"I whispered. I have gymnastics in four hours, It was five in the morning. I slipped on my short shorts and an Louis Tomlison shirt.

Before my head hit the pillow. My father James was standing at the door. "Where have you been" He whispered shouted. "I stayed at an friends house and then I remembered that I have gymnastics and came back here." I gave an weak smile. "I know your lying I'm not stupid where did you go Callie". "Okay cool down "I sighed "Ok I was at a party with Jake and I just slept over at his house"he jumped a little when I said Jake but went back to saying"get ready where going to eat"

I got out of bed and slipped on my Sperry's.

I ran down stares and straight to the car. Where my mother was already in there going to give me her talk. During the drive I felt James eyes on me.

James parked the car in front of a small diner, Jake and I came here some times when we were hungry.

I opened the door and got out of the car. I ran to the double doors and told the lady a table for three.

We sat down and the waiter gave us our menu.

My mom cleared her throat and said "Cat we have something to tell you"

I nod in reply and said "go on".

"So you know how you always wanted an sister or an brother". I nod in reply but I was dying to go to the bathroom so I stood up and ran to the restroom without telling them. Leaving them just sitting there looking at me rush to the restroom.

When I was walking there I saw an guy that look like Jake kissing a girl younger like 16. She was wearing an short mini skirt and tight shirt.

When I got closer and saw it was Jake. I went up to him and yelled "WHERE DONE!".

He flinched, "Cat it's not what it seems, can I pleases tell you what happened". "No just don't, where done". I ran passed my parents to the car. I don't cry when I break up, I'm just angry.

My parents came shortly after not talking.

(At home)

I ran up to my room and put on Pretty Little Liars. My mom and James where at the front door of my room and I paused the show when aria and the other girls got a txt from -A.

My mom came and sat at the end of my bed and said "I heard"she patted me back "Heard what mom?"

"You broke up with him."

"Yes I did and I'm fine." I said stern

She quickly changed the subject when she got the gif"Oh, Cat remember when we where talking about brother and sister."

I nod "well you know Lucy Hale right"

"yea" I said getting a little excited. "I get to meet her. Oh. My. Gosh, thank you" I said with out her saying another word.

"No no, you will get to see her but she is your sister!"

Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars is is my sister. Oh my gosh help, act cool.

"We are moving to Hollywood in 3 days so no school and no gymnastics"

"Today you will go to gymnastics and say your leaving, school I already took you out." My mom walked out and closed the door behind her.

I got my phone and texted friend Kodi

Me:Hey Kodi I'm leaving Wednesday so I was wondering if you want to come over

K: Why in the hell are you leaving, you helped me fight the bullies I had.........Explain

Me: oh ok well good luck with the bullies you can find another girl to use. Oh yes well my mom told me u have an sister and her name is Lucy Hale.

K: lies lies, go to hell.

She stopped texting me and I guess blocked my number but I will prove it to her.

Wednesday (leaving day)

We where an our way to Hollywood. Being a first time flyer it have to say from Dallas to California was the longest thing ever.

Lucy POV

I was waiting in an red rain coat and some sweats. Oh look the pap found me, oh crap.

I was waiting for my sister I am going to meet for the first time with my mom and I guess my step dad. My parents waited till Cat was 18 to tell her that I'm her sister. I'm 24 right now but I'm going to live with them to get to know Cat.

My mom said she is an big fan so if she screams just go with it.

It was 5 minutes till they should get here so I just gave autographs and took some pictures.

That when I heard Lucy from my mom. I ran up to my mom and hugged her and she asked how I was and blah blah. That when I saw an girl 18 and she had black hair up in an pony tale. Her tips dyes blue, she had little makeup, she wore an capital gymnastics hoddie guess she is an gymnast. She had yoga pant and some Nike tennies shoes.

I walked up in front of her and said "you must be Callie"

Callie POV

I was trying not to freak out when she was talking to me, I was just noding. But I was freaking that I was standing in font of Lucy Hale.

"Callie earth to Callie" Lucy laughed

"Oh yea um what is with all the flashing".

"Oh darling you have a lot to learn, but there are the paps you will be on magazines and tv that all."She acts like its nothing.

'At the house'

We got inside and I put my boxes in an room with an queen size bed,an flat screen tv, desk, and an walk in closet. My dreams room just in a small space. I grabbed a basketball from the box.

I went out side and got my basket ball and dribbled the ball around the drive way when Lucy came and said the girls are coming to just be nice and stole the ball from me.

I blurted out "do you know one direction."

She looked confuse but she nod, I almost screamed at the top of my lunges but helded it it.

"Let me guess one direction fan" I nod. "So if I brought them here what will you do" she laughed. "Oh my gosh I would I don't know scream." ,"what if I told you they live next door" she laughed. I would scream for Louis to marry me "

That's when I saw 5 boys walk up to Lucy and say "sup Luce, whos this chick". That's when I saw who it was, oh my gosh it's One Direction cool your self girl

"She's my long lost sister" Lucy laughed. "Callie" I nod my hand and shake there hands. Just touched there hands, never watching them again. "hello I'm Eleanor" she came up and hugged me. I breath and hugged her back. She let go and went back to her spot next to Louis.

That's when an boy maybe my age came up to me and said 'hi'