Chapter 8

10 or up votes and 5 or ups comments
**

It was 7 in the morning and that's when my mind races to last night. Niall and I where walking to the hotel, when I saw an face that looked just like James, to my luck he doesn't know about Jason. But when I saw him I thought me and Niall told the police to keep three people away from this area. Who may those people be, we'll my mom, James, and Jason. And if we saw them they go to jail for being in the same area as me.

Back to my time. I was getting out of bed a around 7 because today is try out for the Olympics!

I didn't want to wake up Niall he looked in an deep slumber and I will wake him up at 8.

Try outs start at 7 tonight. I took an quick shower and dried my hair. I put an yoga pants because an pro is picking out out Leo's and doing out hair and makeup.

I saw Lucy sitting on the couch eating Nutella, she was watching tv when I saw my face.

I jumped the couch and went to watch.

"So Callie Hale went all crazy on you for nothing"

"Yes I was just standing there doin nothing and she came and called me and b!tch" Taylor said with an smirk.

"Ok well where going to call Callie right now and ask her"

That's when my phone started to ring and ring.

I picked it in and said

'Hello?'

'Hello, Callie I'm Summer Ren the host of good morning, we would like to ask you some question.'

'Go right ahead ma'am.'

'Ok so Taylor said you called her an bitch for just standing there.'

'Ma'am, I said that because she called me that first and I got prof, I could send it to you right now if you like!'

'Yes please send it'

Lucy turned to me and send me the video because she took an video. I quickly sent in and there I was in TV. Taylor was there biting her nails.

The video was playing. Taylor went off stage crying. I was laughing my ass off and Niall came in the room with bed hair.

"Sup bed head"

He fixed his hair and asked " why are you laughing?"

'Well Taylor was an interview and they where talking about yesterday and they called me. Lucy took an video and I sent them the video. She ran off crying", he started laughing. When Harry busted in angry as hell. He came up to me and he slapped me, I looked up at him and I didn't see Harry any more I saw Jason. I ran out Lucy and Niall following me, I ran to an park close by. I sat under an tree and just cried and cried. When Niall picked me up and cradled me and Lucy kissed my head. " I won't let anyone touch you and if they do they won't live to see the next day" Niall whispered. Harsh but ok, I just laughed. He picked me up and we walked to the hotel and yet what a surprise paps and fans. Lucy was in front of me and Niall.

'Lucy, Lucy what's is it like to have an gymnast as an sister?'

'Niall do u really like her?'

'Callie why did you do that to Taylor?'

And now the fans

'Bitch get away from him.'

'Y'all are do cute'

'Good you set Taylor straight.'

We got inside and looked at the time 12 oh crap they should be here to pick me up. Niall saw me and gave me his sweat shirt and he them saw the promise ring. "I will never take it off but I have to take if off during try outs, but when I waiting for my score I will put it on" I spoke. He kissed me and showed me his promise ring. "Cat you need to kick some asses today and I'm going for you no matter what I'm going for you and I will be the loudest one there, be carful and Taylor and Harry shouldn't be there" he kissed me and and that's when an black van came. I let Niall go get ready and my sister came up to me. "You will do great and me and Ashley will be there and I invited Troian and Shay" I hugged her and got into the van with the other girls.