Chapter 9

Thank you guys for all the read <3

10 and up votes and 7 and up comments
**

We had the day off to rest, you would think wow she need to get her ass up and start working out and that work out won't hurt her. Work outs are always stressful and hard, but still being an Olympic gymnast doesn't mean that work out won't hurt too.

Anyway I'm helping Harry today break up with Taylor and plot my revenge. My plan was simple, get a guy off the streets and tell him to start flirting with her. Yea that's simple but here come the good part, I'm not just using any guy I'm using Austin Mohone. The younger the better. Back to the plain, well after Austin starts to do his thing there start kissing making out and all that stuff that Taylor and Austin do best. Niall will get that in video and than give it to me. I'll show it to Harry, bam he's single and girl come one come all Harry Styles the flirt is single. I still need my revenge too, and here comes the good part. With that I'll post it on YouTube and I got an video saying she hates One Direction. I still have more but Harry said that, that was to much already.

At this point I was in my pj because it was 7 and that's too early for me to wake up. Niall is by my side, he snore and I just think it cute. I really love him and he make me feel safe. The promise ring never leaves my finger I just hope one day it's an wedding ring. Callie your moving to fast. I was just staring at him, one morning I want to wake up to him and be happy to say he's mine. But I'm taking thing to fast...

**

Kodi, that name rings an bell.

Kodi Lass, my ex best friends that said I was leaving her and lying. I should give that girl an call.

Niall and I where both up, it's still to early for Harry to get up he need his "beauty sleep" in his words. And i wanted revenge, I'm on an role today. Anyway I need to call her and tell her about my new life, well I bet she already saw but I should break the news to her in person just to be nice, right.

Well here I am calling her up with Niall trying not to laugh on the right side of me. Yea she blocked my number, but after me being Lucy hale sister, Niall Horan girlfriend, and being an gymnastics Olympian you kinda have to change your number. Yea I had to change it about maybe 5 to 6 time.

Here I was with the phone ringing and Niall bitting his lip not to laugh. It stopped ringing and I could heard some muffling sounds than and voice.

~Hello Mary Lass here how may I help you.

She only had that chessey line, Niall looked at me and started to giggle.

C~Hello Mrs.Lass, it's Callie Minks but now Hale

I love saying Hale as my last name! I said that out loud and Niall was in an fit of laughter.

~Oh my gosh Callie it's been an long time what have you been up to?

C~oh well after the move, we went to LA and I found out my sister is Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars. I'm dating Niall Hroan from One Direction, and I'm going to the Olympic for gymnastics.

I looked at Niall laughing as he puts me in his lap, he kisses my head and I still feel those tickles in my belly

~Oh that's amazing

She hates when someone is better than her daughter!

C~ Well I came here to talk to Kodi, if she's there would you get her and don't tell her it's me I want it to be an surprise

He quickly said ok and than I head an faint yelling for Kodi. Niall was looking at me and whispering "what is she up to?". "Her mum is calling her to the phone"

~hey it's Kodi who is this?

C~ Wow nice to talk to you to, and I guess you forgot it's your best friend or was your ex best friend Callie Minks or now Callie Hale.

It took her an couple of second to tell if it was really me.

~Oh Callie it's you, are you coming back I really need you like please I need you!

Still that little begging girl

C~well sorry but I'm going to London!

~Why are you of all people going to London?

C~well I guess you haven't heard, Lucy Hale is my sister and I am dating Niall Horan, last but not least I'm goin to London for the Olympics for gymnastics I made it in.

~You have no prof!

C~I kinda do, since you am tumblr girl I think you should look up Niall and Cat or Niall and Callie. Look up Lucy Hale sister. Oh and I have Niall right here with me, would you like to speak to him with me?

~Ah yea!!
I put the phone on speaker

N~Hey it's Niall!

C~see or hear my boyfriend!

~Can I please have your number please

C~hold up you hated one direction about 3 months ago and stay away botch he's mine.

With that I hung up and blocked her number.

"Where tryin to make bullying not an thing any more" Niall laughed

"Hey I'm not bullying her, I just had to explain my mind and tell her that your my boyfriend and no one can take him" I giggled

"And that's why I love you!"

There goes the tickled in my belly. He moved closer to my face, couple centimeters apart. Before he could kiss me. Harry opened the door, of all times.

"Well sorry to mess up this but we have things to get done and I want to be single again"

"Of all times!" I yelled