Chapter 18

"Bye Louis bye Drew" Niall and I waved to them

He picked me up "so I was thinking we go see a movie or maybe go to the park"

"Park" I say like a 6 year old

"Well I guess the park"

We walk in a nice silents.

The cars just driving down the road, the cool wind and the sway of the trees.

"After the Olympics and tour I want there to still be a us, we will go to the beach and have days with just us"

"You always tell me that"

"Because I want you to keep it in your head that it'll happen"

~

I walked over to the swing set and say there as Niall comes and push me.i

The swing set that's the day I broke my arm. It was a funny day and I was just like that I was just sitting outside and going really high up and just fell down on my arm and it hurt but I was laughing the whole time.

I was laughing

"What are you laughing about" he questioned

"I remember breaking my arm on one of these an laughing when it happened"

"Your different" he said

"A good different"

I hoped off the swing and grabbed his hand.

I took him to the big tree that the leaves filled the ground.

I sat down and he sat down next to me.

"I remember when y'all first started your band and it was when you just got big in America, I was about 15 and I would go to hospitals and just help around and talk to the kids. But I remember a kid she was about 11 or 12 and dying from brain tumor she was the cutest think and always had faith in her that she is going to live when she knew she wasn't going to make it. One day she told me even if she does live she won't ever be able to go to her favorite band and me being the person I was I asked what band and when she said One Direction I died inside and that day she was just about to stop but she said and I quote promise me that since I couldn't go to my live savers than you can ether and she said this because she couldn't afford tickets and other people couldn't afford tickets and I promised her. And till this day I have" I played with some of the leaves.

"Your a sweet person Callie"

"I stopped going there after that"

He pulled me in a hug and I rested my head on his chest.

"What if we never met and you where still that girl loved gymnastics and we never met" he said in my ear

"I wouldn't be here if we didn't meet"

"We'll yea but with your life"

"I would still be with James in that room and I'll be going for the Olympic trials but to think about it, it wouldn't be the same with you"

Drew POV

"Louis where are we going"

"I thought I could take you around town before you leave in a couple days"

I nod and pull the jacket hood over my face our face so no one sees us.

We walked in silent I was looking around the shops and the places to eat.

"I think that's Drew and Louis" one girl whisper

Well that one loud whisper, I giggled to my self at my humor.