Chapter 29

*Read end for something really funny*

Also read my new story Grand Opening

~

It's been a few weeks and I'm still in this run down house. I would be lying if I say I wasn't scared, well I am. Vickie and I got really close and she keeps saying that she is going to get me out but I keep tell her than it was okay that of she doesn't. The others did there fair share of talking and telling me that dinner was ready.

Mason, after that little talk we had in the room, well not really a little talk a really long one. He hasn't said a word after that and every time we are alone the three of us Vickie looks at him waiting for him to talk. He still plays with my hand and hiding his eyes with his messy bangs. When we eat dinner he always sits next to me and I put my hand under the table and he messes with it. He had something planed he whispered me this morning waking me up.

Jason always stairs at me with that scary smirk that he always have on. He kicks his lips lips when he looks at me but Kodi is always putting her fake boobs so he notice her. Is this like some high school love here the popular wants the boy. Well in this case I didn't want him and he was and is not popular.

I sighed turning my face to face the white wall as I lay down. I haven't move much this week I just feel I Niall wasn't looking and he was with Drew somewhere happy.

"Callie" I heard a whisper as my twin bed dropped a little.

I turned my head to meet Mason. "sup" I mess up his hair, him swatting my hand away.

"I was just feel lonely" he whispers getting closer.

"Well buddy, it's ok to fell lonely sometimes but there will always be someone to help with loneliness"

"You know your the best thing that's happened in a long time" my heart tugged at his words. Pulling him closer he said.

"My aunt has no way to help us, she is lock with an ankle bracelet that Jason put on her. I never went to go see her in her room because she was going crazy" he sighed and stared playing with my hand again.

"When you came I wanted to just talk to you because you and I are the same" I looked at him.

"Because Jason.. Did the same to me" he pulled up his holy sweat shirt jacket and showed me the scare from what happened. I gasps.

"H-he did it again"

He shakes his head "I was the first one he did it to" his head stop facing he ground, playing with my hand. I gasped and looked at him pull up his sleeve.

The scar was like mine with how long it was and how deep it was.

"Has he done it to anybody else" my voice just above a whisper.

He breaths and says "Vickie for not doing what he said" question started coming into my head.

I looked at Mason "he trying his best to keep you in here. I want you to stay close to me or Vickie at anytime, don't go out in the hall by yourself or he will try something" he stopped messing with my hand and got of the bed. He walked out the door and I was left there confused.

He's at least 14 years of age and he's going to help me. Sometimes I think he is just joking to me so I can trust him.

**

Lucy POV

I walked in to Callie's old room, looking at the posters and the pictures on the wall. Her bed was still unmade and there was dirty clothes in the floor.

This is the apartment me and her moved in when she left the house.

After he went missing my mom went into not talking mode. Most of the people I know are doing the same.