Chapter 24

"Callie please come over here" I heard Chelsea call me from my floor routine.

I walk over to the bench and grab my water bottle and walk over to Chelsea. "so what up" I said interrupting her from reading the piece of pater in her hand. "we have to change your beam routine it's just not hard as in the judges say it" I roll my eyes knowing this would come up sooner or later.

"And what should I do not do beam finals" I said now taking another sip of my water.

"Well remember watching that gymnast and she failed to so the front hand spring up to the beam, and is ironic you where watching that routine last night" she smirked and I nearly spit out my water.

"That routine is impossible no gymnast has mastered the hight or the speed to the spring board to get on the beam"

"That's why I picked you to do it out of all gymnast I want you to master it"

"All around is tomorrow how am I going I master it by tomorrow"

"I don't know surprise me" she smirked an walked away.

~

I let out a painful scream as my back hit the beam. I still haven't mastered the first part of the beam routine and I've been here 2 hours. The girl and Chelsea left saying I was perfectly fine and I didn't new to worry.

I hold my back as I walk to the start of where I need to run.

"And go" I whisper as I run to the spring board.

~

Louis POV

"Shut up you idiots she's got up to the beam" I yelled at the boys and Ellie.

"Ok ok calm boy" Zayn yelled back

"Callie had to change her beam routine at last minute and watching her try to just get in he beam was painful to jut watch her fall on the beam and scream" the announcer said and she put her hands up in the air.

She stared running and jumps on the spring board and puts her hands out and lands it.

"She made it, after watching it and now it's that she made it" the announcer yelled

"She's now doing a full twist and in to a flip flop as I call it but a front hand spring in to backhand spring till the end of the beam"

We all looked at the screen in terror that's she might fall or die.

"Now she had this front twist and had a hard time landing this too"

"On the split jump she had a little bit of a jump so that'll be a deduction there"

She was at the end of the beam and stopped for half a second and than ran and did a front tuck now at the other end of the beam. She brought her leg to her back of her head and did a twist. She stopped and now took a breath and put her hands in the air.

"Her dismount is next and it's one of the most beautiful things to see but has to be the most hardest"

She goes to the end of the beam and and you can see the worry in her eyes. She starts running and in the middle of the beam jumps and split jumps and lands on one foot. And spins so her back was facing the end of the beam she needs to dismount off of. She does a my hand back hand spring and with that she was in the end of the beam. She jumps and is doing a double back flip. On the landing she binds her right knee but still lands it.

"She did it with only little deductions and one more event Callie Hale should win the all around"

Callie POV

I ran over to Chelsea knowing she was surprise as much as I was.

"Callie that was more than just a surprise there"

I laughed but only one event left and other great gymnast competing I know I won't be first much longer.

"Vault is next Callie come on this has to be the most easiest thing here" Chelsea said trying to lighten the mood.

I walk over to vault and put chalk on my thighs and feet. I stand at the line and wait for the bell.

I see Niall giving me a thumps up and Chelsea yelling me inspirational words.

'Ding'

I put my hands up and start running. I go in to a round off backhand spring and have my hands in the vault. I up in the air and do a double front tuck. But just the way I landed my food curved in and I landed face first.

"Callie are you ok" I have people yelling at me.

"Let me get up I can do it a again just someone tape up my ankle" I yell

I fell Chelsea taping up my ankle and saying "you don't have to do this you already in first"

I shake my head and get up limping to the line.

Louis POV

"Holy shit is she ok" Liam say as he he's close to the tv.

"Move back I think she's going for it again" Ellie said

He moved back and Callie is back at the line with her ankle taped up.

"Callie is going for it again and of she gets this she will be the winner of the all around"

She puts her hand up in the air and waits for the bell. The bell rings and she takes off. She doesn't her round off back hand spring am goes up in the air and does the double front tuck. She hands but falls on her butt, you could see the disappointment in her eyes. She runs over to the side lines with her coach.

Callie POV

I ran off the mat and too Chelsea.

"Hay calm down look at the bright side you made it I'm to beam final" she said grabbing my bag.

I was so mad at myself to be happy that I got into the beam finals. "you want to watch Jordyn I'm her last event"

I nod watching to cheer her on. She was in the middle of her floor routine.

Ally was in first place with the other girls not to far behind with me in 6th.

I hear a gasp on people as Jordyn steps out of bounce in the floor.

She knew that was it she wasn't going to be 2nd or 3rd. You could see tears streaming down her face as she does her dismount. She did her finish and ran off the get her bag crying.

I walk over to her as she grabbed her bag and runs off.

"Hay Jordyn is ok I didn't make it ether" she stopped running and looked at me.

"But your expected to win beam finals I don't even think I'll get on any of the events in 2 days"

"Calm down your a better gymnast than most of them out there your going to get in no doubt"

She hugs me and says "I think we should get back out there"

I laugh as we walk out. They already gave Ally here medal and the other girl there medal too.

The photographers weren't taking picture of them they where taking picture of jordyn and I.

"What do we do" Jordyn whispered. "just smile" I says.

~

"Best of friend"

'After the Jordyn Weiber and Callie Hale fail to medal they come out hugging and showing how that's ok they didn't medal they still have friend ship. We asked the girl how is felt not to medal. "It's perfectly fine yes is does suck that I don't have a medal around my neck but I still have the one I one with theses girl and it's not all about medal it's about the experience" Jordyn said. "It does suck that I didn't win all around but I have some of my best friend here conferring me of I don't make it" Callie said to teen magizen.

~

Ok weird ending but I was like hell yea let's do this.

Thank you for 7.1k read as last I check and 99 votes as last I checked too

~bye loved