Chapter 44

{last chapter}

Callie POV

The cries fills the room, I breath heavily and scrapped my nails into Niall's palm.

Niall wiped the sweat off my forehead and smiled "Name of the baby ?" the nurse smiles, I look at Niall and he nods "Jacob Anthony Horan" I smile, my back cramping up.

She nods and walks away to write it down.

I sit they quite with my eyes closed. 28 years old I never thought I have a baby boy. Never have I though I be having a baby.

"I'm going to go announce it's a boy" he kissed me, I let go of his hand a nod.

"Callie" I heard the nurse whisper to grab my attention. I opened my eyes and I got up a little so my back was rested on the pillows.

"Here your new baby boy" I looked at Jacob wrapped up on a yellow blanket. She gently put him in my arms and I stare at his eyes closed and his arms moving. I move the blanket from over his and look at his full head if brown hair.

"Hey Jacob" I track my finger lightly around his chin "It's momma! Your out of my belly now, you get to see the world with your sister Drew and your daddy Niall" I play with his hands and he grabs my finger "We are going to travel and have so much fun" He looked nothing like Niall, his hair was more of a dark brown with black. "your grandma is going to come in en a few and your get to meet her to. With your god parents and the others. You'll get to meet Drew's boyfriend Alex and my big sister Lucy. Oh Jacob that's a story to tell one day." The door opened quietly with Niall and he smiled.

His hair was now a brown kinda like Jacob's buts Jacob's was a lot darker.

Drew and Alex filed in with my mom and Lucy. I smile and them slowly taking off Jacobs little hand off my pinky.

I slowly pick him up with Niall's help. "Here your go" I smiled handing him to Niall.

Drew pushes me over an sits next to me in the bed "you know this is only a one person" I chuckled "Well if dad can fit on the bed with you than I think I can" we all burst out laughing an Jacob stayed asleep.

"Heavy sleeper! My kinda baby" Drew said taking him out of Niall's hands.

"What's his name?" my mom as looking at him I'm Drew's arms.

"Jacob Anthony" I smiled touching his little wrist. "oh Jacob I'm going to make you the happiest person in the world. Your not going to turn out like me and I will make sure of it" I muttered holding his tiny wrist.

The door swim open to Perrie, Zayn, and Delilah.

"Hey Delilah! How old are you now" I but my hands on my hips trying not to hit Drew or Jacob

"Aunt Callie" she squeale and held up the number three, I held out my hand and gave her a high five "you want to see your new cousin Jacob" she nods eagerly.

"Well you have to be very gently cause he was just born so he can get hurt easily" she nods and stuck out her pinky, I stuck out mine as we wrapped it together.

"Drew will help you okay"

"Hey Perrie hey Zayn"

Zayn kissed my cheek and said congrat "well now you have a baby and not this one"she pointed to Drew. Over the few years her and Perrie gotten so close that they all every day "Hey I wasn't made by them and I look hot as hell so don't keep talking butthead"

"Hey kid around" I pocked her.

"Well who's the god parents" Perrie squealed "we have to wait till the others come"