Chapter 20

CALLIE POV

I just landed in London and I'm scared as hell because we are now practicing in the gym here and people from all over the world will be here.

"Callie, you'll be find where together, and on our free time we can come and shop or see the London eye" Jordyn said trying to cheer me up.

I grabbed my suit case and walked where the guards are as me and Jordyn now call them becasue it sound like where in a princess story.

"look" Mackayla said pointing up to the night sky. It was one of the most pretty things ever.

We got in the SUV and I turned on my phone and I pressed play for a video. "Guy say hi to the camera".

They all say hi. "So we just arived in London and it beautiful". "I wish I could stay here forever" Gabby said. "Well we have practice tomorrow and then another interview, but now people are going to be watching and like talk about us". "because we going to show those other people that we are amazing and can kick ass" Mackayla said. "we have kid fans" Ally hit they just both started laughing. "There goes posting this video". "Oh Ally hold my phone my laptop is buzzing". I opened my laptop and press answer. "ohh Callie getting a call from her boyfriend" Mackayla awwed.

"Hi mom"

"hi Drew, the girls are here to" i said moving the laptop to show the girls.

"oh ok but look up my proformence, i got so much sour punch that it will last me a day"

We all laughed "ok i-"

"got it" Jordyn said

~

"That was amazing Drew you sang amazing, and dont eat all your sour punch at once but are you ok becasue you just ran off"

"yea im fine its just that"

"Whats wrong"

"Well after i proformed i ran to my dressing room and put on the shirt i stole from Louis and i relised i like him, becasue that day we went around town i saw a different side of him, he looked so bad from what El said and did to him and it felt good to make him laugh" she stopped and started crying

"Drew, i wish i was there but he is 20 years old your 15"

"I know thats the problem, but wheni ran back i looked at myself and i felt different because i really do like him"

I sighed "Baby i want you to be happy, i wish i was there for you and look you with 5 boys and no girl to help you"

"Mom I need sleep ill talk to you later"

"Drew to be honest I think yall would be a cute couple, but let e talk to your dad or one of the boys"

"love you"

"They would be a cute couple but wouldnt it be weird shes 15 going on 16, hes 20 going in 21" Gabby said."

"And thats the thing i want her to be happy but i dint know if dating him will cause the fans or what they say"

"Isay let them date, after you guy adopted her she started beung herself. she went on a live tv show in sweats and suor punch, she was yelling at a pap because he said shes her biggest fan, I think let them date"

"I know but I need to hear Niall thought"

I looked back at my laptop and see Niall just sitting down to face the computer.

"How was the show" I asked

"It was amazing the fans went crazy when Drew was up there and sour punch is trending on twitter becasue of her"