Chapter 19

1 week later

"Please don't go" I wined to Niall

"Babe, I have 3 more hours till I leave and you'll be with the girls"

"But I'll miss you"

"Hey Cat, I'll call you everyday and ever night when your at the Olympic. Will Skype and FaceTime"

I put my head in his bare chest still haven't got up from bed.

"I love you" he whispers in my hair he picked up his phone an got on it.

"What are you doing" I asked

"When you leave and you don't answer because your busy I'll have your voice mail to listen to"

I got my phone and did the same and recorded a stupid voicemail but funny.

"Hey you have reached Callie Hale the queen of England.. no but I have not answers because I'm sleeping or doing gymnastics but I'll call you back when I have the time bye"

Niall laughed "well queen of England time for mine"

"Niall the Horan here I'm am more likely busy" I said something "or he with me and isn't going to answer" he laughed and kept talking "well I'm with Callie or eating and or singing so I'm busy so I'll call you back when I can"

I laid down as Niall put his phone on the night stand and pulled me in so my head was on his chest once again and our legs intertwined.

"Guy up we need to be at the airport in an hour" I heard Harry voice.

"Ah I thought we had 3 hour"

"I'm sorry Cat"

Still using my nickname.

"Mom I need your help getting all my stuff together" I heard Drew say.

The night we came back from the park Louis was asleep with gummy all over his face and Drew said she took an hour nap and when we got there she was singing along to Camp Rock on Disney channel. Louis says she was on drugs and needs to be seen by a doctor but the whole time he was laughing.

"Going"

I get up out of the bed and walk to the living room where she put all her stuff there because she was alone in her room.

I sit down on the floor next to her and fold come jeans and shorts.

I look under the clothes to see 2 bags of sour punch.

"No"

She jumps in the clothes and I laugh. "so of I told you that you can't take food in your suitcase what would you say" I questioned her. "hey it's a private jet I'm going on"she sassed. "you learned a lot from Louis"

~

"All done" we say at the same time.

"Mom I love you so much and I'll watch you everyday and I'll call you"

I hugged her "you going to sing and I'll have your dad video tape it for me"

"Drew time to go, and Drew Ally said she be here in about an hour to pick you up"

I nod going to Niall.

"I love you Niall"

He hugged me and said "I'll watch you and I'll call you Skype you all I can do"

"Even if you don't I still have this" I said pointing to the ring.

"We got to go" Paul yelled.

Niall kissed me one last time an the boys said they byes.