Chapter 10

Short but it's an update

10 and up votes, 6 and up comments

Taylor is just outside of an small shop with Harry inside paying, can I say snob. Well I told Harry to wait in there about 30 to an hour because there's fans and he wants all of them to get an picture or autograph. To let you know where still in San Jose, and will leave in about am week to an gym in DC.

Ok we'll Harry's inside and Austin is just about to walk to Taylor. Niall is on the other side of the building having his iPhone in handy. I'm on the other side just watching. I just texted Niall to let Austin start his flirting on Taylor and not it's started its plan.

The plan was going fine to Niall point of view. So I was just standing there when I heard yelling and an girl crying. I started walking and calling Niall to stop the video and come over with me. I waited till Niall was here an the yelling and the crying was still goin on.

"Niall there's yelling and crying we need to find it"

"Ok just stay close" he kissed my head and pulled me close.

We kept walking and walking and saw an guy about my age an girl my age. The boy was just hitting and kicking her, calling her worthless. I was tearing up because this has happened to me too. He was calling her fat, ugly and more, I was I in tears and I whispered to Niall.

"We need to help her, he did that same thing to me" I sobbed.

He nodded and and ran and pined the guy to the wall. I ran to he girl an shushed her.

"Hey my name Callie Hale, people call me Cat, please tell me what happened"

She stared crying again, she had red marks and bruises, an black eye ad scratches on her arms. Before she could talk she blacked out. I saw her arm gushing with blood and her legs going white as well as her face.

"Niall I called please just call the police I'm going to take this girl"

"Please be carful and I'll see you th-"

He was cut off by an raspy voice and said.

"That ugly whore won't last an minute with y'all, she to shy and can't say no to any thing, she just so worthless"

"She is not worthless, she is worth something in life, she will always be worth something, maybe not to you but she is to me and she'll find an boy that will think she not worthless" I screamed kicking him.

I picked up the girl she was light weight, yea I'm a gymnast but she was light. The cops came and took the unknown guy away. they took the girl and me and Niall followed.

"Niall is she going to make it, please let her make it. I know how it feels to feel worthless, to think your ugly and not want to wake up in the morning because of one person messing up your life, and you just don't got the guts to say no. And he's telling you that you an bitch and telling you to cut and stop eating. You do what he tells you to do and you body just stops. But after all of that he calls you beautiful and you believe it" I whisper crying.

He picked up my chin and said "your will never be worthless, that guy made an pretty bad mistake on doing that to you, you will alway be my princess you have no flaw to me and you beautiful all around don't ever let any one tell you other wise, and if they do tell me and I'll kick some since in to them.

"Thank you, I love you"

"I love you to babe"

**

We just got to the hospital, and they had to do stich up her cuts. She had an broken rip and an badly cut up arm. If it wasn't for us she wouldn't of made it.

Here Niall and I are in her bed side watching her sleep. Niall put me on his lap and started singing Little Things

By the end of the song the girl was waking up.

"Hey I'm Callie but people call me Cat, and here's my boyfriend Niall"

"What's your name?"

She looked down and than up and whispered

"Why did you save me"

I was a little taken back but she doesn't know us so I just answer the question.

"My ex boyfriend did the same thing to me, called me worthless and ugly. All of that I cried my self to sleep and just stopped eating. I went partying all night and not going home till 3 am. It was hard to break my shell an I did want any one else to be through what I went through"

"My names Drew Belian, I never had an boyfriends till him Max, he was perfect at first till he changed an started to beat me , I cried ever night wishing I was out of this nightmare. I would starve an cut and after he finished he would tell me he's sorry and I'm beautiful. I was bullied at school, my parents are died in an car crash. He's the only one I got. I'm only 15 and I just can't find an place and I just am worthless"

She was just like be when I was going through that.

"Well I tell you an little bit about me, I'm Lucy Hale sister. I just found out she was my sister about 2 months ago and my life has been amazing. This is my boyfriend Niall from One Direction. And I'm going to the Olympics for gymnastics. So you can trust us we won't hurt you at all. Would you like to stay with us, you kinda the only girl best friend I've had except for the gym girls met. And you can hang with me and the boys and the cast of Pretty Little Liars."

She took a minute to respond but after that quietness she said.

"I'll stay with y'all, y'all are all I have"

I squealed