Chapter 22

NIALL POV

"Get up Drew we leave in an hour"

"That mean I got an hour more of sleep"

I chuckled and just let her sleep. I walked to my room and grabbed all my clothes and toothbrush, I put on music and started singing.

Where leaving for London today so we can see Callie compete tomorrow's d maybe watch the opening ceremony. The boys are staying till tomorrow and than will leave to stay month with there families.

~

"Ok I've got everything, clothes, toothbrush, makeup, candy and I thinks that all"

"Forgetting this" I said holding her phone

"Oh yes need that"

We grabbed our suitcases me walked out In the hallway and to the lobby and check out.

~

"You ready" Drew asked as we walk to get out seats in the plane.

"I just want this to be a surprise"

"She'll never know you'll be there she'll be in shock"

"Please take your seats and enjoy the ride"

"Off to see Mom"

"Off to see Callie"

CALLIE POV

We aren't at the opening ceremony because we should be sleeping but I'm here sitting in bed looking at the fan go round. I stopped getting the Jason thing to my head it's that I'll be competing tomorrow and all I know who's going to be there is Lucy. I'm scared ill mess up or I'll lose.

~

"Get up Callie we need to head to the gym" I heard Jordyn say.

I got up and put on my ring, grey sweat shirt, sweat pants. I went to the bathroom and just brushed my teeth.

"Where leaving" Gabby yelled.

I grab my iPod and turn on my music so i let all the stress leave.

~

"Ok Callie don't for get your routine and if you do points will be lost" Chelsea said

"There filming in an hour so we can go over

Chelsea was so worried that she wouldn't stop talking and so I just kept walking. "Chelsea come on I'll be fine please calm down"

I stopped in front of my dressing room and said "this is my room"

We walk in and I jump on the couch "hay up we have to compete in an hour" she said in her motherly tone.

I rolled my eyes and start doing my hair "ok so you guys will be wearing the American flag leotard today and your doing all events"

She hands me the leotard and I walk behind the curtain and strip my clothes and put on my leotard. "Ok your going to make friends but your trying to win so everyone is a enemy"

I walk from behind the curtain and turn to show Chelsea "my baby girl looks so grown up in this" she turns me around to fix the back so my bra doesn't show or my underwear.

I tighten my pony tale and put on the official jacket and pants and turn to her "I'm ready"

She smiled and find her orange hair and looked at m "your more than ready"

I grab my bag and walk out the door with Chelsea not to far behind, my earbuds where in playing that song that's been playing for the past 3 hour.

I tried giving my self a pep talk but I was to worried do mess up and make a fool of myself in tv in London that I couldn't find words.

~

I'm now walking out with Jordyn and Ally in front and behind me walking like a gymnast not smiling or waving just a straight face.

They announce out names and we wave and smile and look at the crowed. "Callie Hale" the announcer announced. I walk up and see people screaming and jumping, I look around and wave to the people and smile. I hear my name being called really loud am do turn my head still waving and my red lips smiling. I looked closer and saw it was Drew I had to blink a few times and it was her and Niall. My smile grew as I went back in my spot.

They came.

We went back to our seat where our coaches put our bags. "Told you he be here " the girls said. I smiled and took off my pants and jacket.

"Callie your up on vault" I heard Chelsea say. I nod walking over to the line and putting chalk over my legs and feet. I tighten my pony tale and breath.

"You have this Callie you work from your worst to your best" I tell myself.

I put my arm in the air signaling that I'm ready. I get ready and take a deep breath, I start running but when I was running I didn't hear the crowed I blocked it out so all I could think of is what been going on. I jump on the spring board and did a triple twist front flip. I landed in the mat but my foot cam out a little so that will be a deduction. I smile and finish, I jumped off the floor and to Chelsea so was squealing ams jumping. "That was amazing". I waited for my score and once I was it I was blown away. 17.9.

I didn't jump or squeal know that I still have 3 other events. I look at the crowed and see Lucy and Ashley with Niall and Drew.

"Bars is next" I nod taking a sip do my water.

I walk over to bars and put chalk over it and put my grips on. I smile and put my arm saying I'm ready. The beep goes on and I'm jump up to the high bar and in to a small handstand I flipped up to the high bar and went to a handstand this was the hard part I had to twist to the side when I'm up in a handstand. I grab the bar and I did it people where cheering out I still had my dismount. I did two more hand stands and double flip to the mat. I land it and smile.

I waited for my score with US still in first place but 2nd is not to far behind. 17.66 is what I saw on the board I was surprise I thought a 17.3 was what I was going to get.

"Floor is next"

I nod trying to remember my routine and still be happy where in the lead.

I walk over to the floor and get in my position and wait till the music starts.

DREW POV

I'm watching mom do some flips on the floor right now she is now in the floor looking like she died but now got up. Ah fuck this I don't know what's she's doing, all I know so that US is in the lead and for sure going to win.

"So like what's going on here" I asked dad.

He smiled and said "I really have no idea just watching and enjoying to see you mom" I laughed and grabbed a gummy out of my jacket pocket.

"Where did you get those"

"When you tell people your dad is Niall Horan you get a lot in life" I lied

"I thought you where something special but you used me" he faked cried

"No just snuck them in with a can of soda"

"Oh Drew"

~

Mom scored a 17.6 on floor and a 17.96 on beam which I think the score could have been higher because it was beautiful but I am not a judge.

Ally is up on floor ams if she scores there going to win.

CALLIE POV

If Ally scores higher than a 10 US win a gold and I get a Olympics medal. All the girl where hugging and cheering her on knowing we will win not to be selfish but the score is just so different.

Ally finishes her floor routine and gets a perfect 17.99 which was more than perfect. We where all cheering but the Olympics isn't over yet.

~~

Well that's a bad ending to this chapter but it's late and I feel really bad so I might update tomorrow because I'm that sick but never say never

~bye loves