Chapter 37

Drew's POV

I walk down the hallway to the plane. I haled my suit case as Matilda rolls my other one as of her too.

"Are you sure you want to take the public plane. I can book a private jet right now" I scowled at Matilda.

"No. Nope. We are taking the pubic plane and you are coming too" she rolled her eyes as she pulled her hoddie over her face and stopped the suit cases to be places under the plane.

"Here" I smiled and rolled my suit case to the worker.

He nods taking it from my hands and we walk into the plane.

"We have first class" Matilda cheered, handing me the tickets.

I took the ticket out of her hand and looked for my seat.

'A14' I moved down the aisle and find the window seat.

"Ah look I'm your plane body" Matilda giggled.

"For being a 37 year old manger you act like a 20 year old" I smiled and took my seat. I take my ear-phones out of my pocket and my phone.

I turned my phone on and see I had a few text.

Taylor~ have a safe trip back to Dallas. Tell your mom I'll be visiting soon and can't wait to see you again :)

I smiled and nod my head as I wait for the announcement to turn off my phone.

Louis~ after you get back to Dallas and our 5th stop is Dallas so get ready for a date. have a safe trip home to and love you <3

I rolled my eyes but my heart gushed thinking about the date.

Mom~ can't wait to see you in a few hours. we will catch up and have a mom and Drew day. Love you :)

Dad~ safe trip home and I'll see you when we go to Dallas for or tour. will FaceTime and I'll call you are toe mom. love you baba :)

Last text was from Matilda.

Matilda~ get off you phone we are about to take off.

"Well I'm right here ya know" I turned to Matilda.

"I tried but your music is too loud an I guess you couldn't feel me tapping you" I turned off my phone as the plane started to take off.

I gripped the side of the chair and was breathing calmly.

"Oh shit why can't we take cars" I muttered, my hand hurting from gripping to hard.

"Drew calm down, and we don't take a car from Montana to Texas that's just plan stupid" she rolled her eyes looking threw her purse.

"Lady's and gentlemen you may now turn on your phones" I stopped gripping the arm-rest and turning on my phone.

Matilda turns on her lap top.

"Okay so who would you love to go on your with" Matilda asked typing on her laptop.

"I really don't know" I stated opening to my music.

"Well the fans love you and you have some offers about opening act. Oh and how do you fell about your own tour" I turned to Matilda as she smirked.

"Matilda if you are lying to me I will stop this plane and you are walking back to Texas" I said grabbing her laptop and see emails.

Email after email is artist asking I I would be there opening act. One of the email was for a company name Ciber. I opened the email and read it.

Dear Matilda Porter,