Chapter 16

"Annie so what do you want to do" I heard Harry say from the back seat.

Everyone was here while Drew and Harry where in the back with Annie and Ellie joining along because after this hour of fun with Annie he had a date or a friendly lunch with Ellie as he calls it, but Niall told me last night he said it was a date.

"I think the park is fine" Annie said while breathing for air. Her mom is with is just said she is going to met us at the place because we wanted to go to a park to se we just said meet us at a park.

"Hey babe" Niall said in my neck, I'm kinda on his lap because we are all trying to fit in one van. "hi Ni". "How about when Liam and Dani take Drew, we go on a date than later I'll watch you do gymnastics". "you know what that's sounds good" I said while perking him on the lips.

"No PDA" Louis yelled while Eleanor was kissing his cheek. I broke out in blush an hid in Niall jacket.

"Paul please turn on some music" I heard Drew say in a British accent.

"You know if you wanted someone to say that in a British accent you could of just asked me" Harry laughed.

"Ellie so are you scared about your date?"

"It's not a date is just a friendly lunch" she said

"Sure" I giggled while Niall was playing with my hand.

~

"Harry can you play in then sand with me?" Annie yelled but was to a low voice.

He stopped climbing up the slid with Louis and ran to the sand pit.

I was sitting in the grass with Niall and Drew sleeping on my lap. For a 15 year old she looks younger and can sleep like baby. Perrie and Zayn are on the swing set talking. Ellie is now playing with Harry and Annie. Lucy and Ashley are doing the same but playing with other kids. Louis and Eleanor are on the slid laying down and I think Louis is trying to fight one little boy because Louis isn't going to move. Liam and Dani are in the monkey bars laughing.

"Niall after the Olympics an tour your, what are we going to do?"

"Where going to live our life and adopt Drew, I'll still have tours and you'll have your mets. But you'll get to meet my parents in Ireland. You and I will have more time but will be together" he said picking up my hand putting our promise rings together.

"I love you" I whispered, if I said anymore I'll cry

~

"Bye Drew, be safe and have fun" Niall says

Liam and Dani walked up to us "will keep her safe and make sure she's back before you get back from gymnastics"

"You keep her safe" I said while hugging them. They walked in to the van and like that they disappeared.

Niall picked me up" wear something fancy and be ready in about 2 hours" he said while kissing me and walked to his room. Um ok I just should walk into my room. I walked in and saw Eleanor and Perrie with dresses on the bed and makeup on the dresser.

"You need a bath" Eleanor said while holding her nose. "how did y'all know" I asked. "little Niall can't keep a secret for long" Perrie said while holding a red a red tight dress to my skin. "you need a bath you stink" El said again. "Well i love you too" as sarcasm dripped out of my mouth.

I walked in and put my phone on the dock and pressed play 21 Guns by Green Day. ( Green day is a band and its rock'n roll and this has to be one of my all time favorite bands). I started to sing the song and wash my hair.