Chapter 23

I looked at the medal around my neck. My sweat was dripping from my forehead and armpits where all sweaty. I didn't let it get to me, we just won gold and is now posing in front of billions of people everywhere.

I look my hand not holding the medal and wiped off the read lip stick that was a mess. I took the medal to my mouth and bit it just like I dreamed.

The girls didn't the same.

"I shaking" Ally whispered

I nod not wanting to drop the flowers or anything.

"This really does hurt just standing in this pose for another 10 minutes" Jordyn smiled

"Ok girl locker room now" I heard Marta yelled pushing the people crowding us away.

We walk still talking about the moment and wiping away the tears.

"That's was amazing" Chelsea said

I smiled still out of breath.

"Ok once we get back we have to go to a press talk and then straight to the village to the hotel"

"I won't get to see Niall or Drew"

She shakes her head "I'm sorry baby girl they can't see you or come in the village"

I frowned "anything else I can't do"

"That's it"

I knew with going on this trip it'll have perks.

I walk into the locker room and grab my bag.

"Ready" I say

"Ready" Chelsea says

~

"Callie how does it fell to win your first Olympic medal" someone asked in the sea of people.

I put my lips to the mic in front of me. "it's amazing to have won this and will be placed in a special spot" I smile.

"What is it like to have your boyfriend here and sister" I heard a voice in the back.

"Well I saw them up in the crowd when I was competing and after when I got the medal so it had to be heart warming that I have people here that are supporting me"

"Jordyn how was it to win a medal with these girls"

I blanked out after they asked the girls question.

I just win gold every girl dream. I'm doing it with some of my best friends and we did it together.

"Time to go" Gabby whispered to me

I got up with my bag and we walk over to our hotel room. People where congratulation us.

"I can't believe we did that" Mackayla gushed

"We just won gold out of some of the best people here" I say

"Well I need food so hotel room here we go"

We walk in to the hotel room and I put my ear phone and eat a salad that Jordyn got us.

I sat at the table and turned on my laptop. I put in our names because come on we all have done it once.

"Girl look at this" I tell the girl and they stop eating.

"Holy crap that's us" Ally said

"Shit" Mackayla whispered

"How is this possible" Gabby said

"We made the front cover of the paper" Jordyn said wide eyed.

"We made the paper"

We stopped eating and just started screaming and jumping. This was a whole different level of popularity than just medal and it was a weird feeling. Yes I'm dating Niall Horan and I am so called famous but I never really thought I was famous for dating him. Now I got famous on my own and I didn't it with out his help.

"I need a walk just to breath" I say stop jumping and go to the kitchen. I got a water and walk out of the hotel room.

I was still in my uniform but it was getting dark. Some people where still walking around and some of the swimmers where here walking and other competes still walking.

"Callie, Callie" I hear my name being called me getting a little scared but I turned around

"Callie could we ask you so question" I see a girl in a puffy jacket and dress pants.

I nod smiling. "so what has to be your biggest inspiration for being here" she asked.

I started thinking "well I never really thought about it but it has to be when I was little watching the gymnast flip around on tv and tell my mom that I want to do that when I get older"

She smiled and asked another question "where's your mother and why isn't she here"

I sighed and said "well we got distance once I moved to California so than we just stopped talking"she nods writing all this down.

"What music do you listen to while training"

Wow this just went from family to music. "um I listen to One Direction no surprise there, Sleeping with Sirens a lot of there music and a lot of Ellie Goulding and Christina Perri"

"Well thank you Callie but could I also get a picture"

I nod am she hands the guy next to her the camera. She stands next to me and he takes the picture.

"Thank you and good luck on all arounds" she walks away am I look at my watch.

It was getting late so I headed back.

~~

Well it's a late update but here.

I have to say Taylor Swift helped me this weekend a lot and one oft best friend.

But ok so one of my friend asked how I gets ideas of writing there story's, but really on there stories have some of my feeling and what happened on my life so really all my stories have meaning in them well to me they do