Chapter 11

Drew played by Liz Macer

10 and up votes and 8 and up comment

It's been an week, since Taylor and Harry split. That went very well though, the paps got to them before we could show the video and wow was that funny. Tabloids went crazy with Austin and Taylor. Ship names, a lot of hate but what's crazy there still together. Harry is still single but don't think he'll have a girlfriend in about a week

Drew is doing really good and has opened up a little. She has been getting hate for stupid things but its just getting out of hand.

**

It's two in the morning, Niall is getting me an sandwich and Drew is sleeping.

I'm going to make an twit cam so they can back off Drew. She been distance and crying a lot. I saved her from committing it. I just can't even say the word.

Flashback

I heard crying in the bathroom. Where back in our apartment while my sister went to her. Where leaving to DC in about 3 days and we all just wanted to go home.

Drew had been living with us since the day and she just opened up. She had been eating an little bit everyday, and I'm just an happy friend. She loves all the boys an is getting to know them really well.

I got stamped out of my thoughts when I heard crying in the bathroom.

I ran to the bath room and saw Drew there with an bloody arm and pill ready to take them. I pushed the pills out of her hand and hugged her.

"Why are you saving me, I'm worhless" she whispered

"Because I promised myself that I would never let anyone feel the pain like I did"

We hugged and Niall came in and saw me and Drew and joined the hug. She a friend but she like an daughter to me.

End Flashback

I turned on my computer and clicked twitter. I typed my password in and looked at Drew's page. Lines of hate, comments and comments. I was tearing up just looking at it. I went and typed in and twitter

~Doing an twit can in five come and see~

With that I got retweets and question.

Niall came in the room and said ready to do it. I nod and hug him.

twit cam

"Hey guys, Niall and me are here and where here for one reason only.Drew my best friend, has been getting hate for the way she looks and just being her. Thats bullshit. She's an human being just like all of y'all. She isn't perfect t and none of us are."

"How do you tell some one to kill there self and than go on with your day. Do you just feel happy about it like nothing happened. Its just Me and the lad want to stop bullying, Liam was bullied, he never we wanted to go to school because he wanted to stay away and feel safe. He never felt safe, anywhere it hurts to see that."

"How do you tell some one to cut deeper. I've been told that so many time nod they go on with there lives. I would cry my self to sleep. It's hard to see an love one going through that. I promised myself that I never wanted anyone to feel the pain i went through. How do you go on with you day and feel happy about doing that. What I saw that made my heart break, Drew laying on the floor crying with blood gushing on her arm. She doesn't even know why she is alive. She broken and the hate just adds to her problems. She wants to live an happy care feel life, bit who can live that kinda life in this world? I said crying!"

"I'm sorry if the people that keep there dam mouth shut and arn't saying an word because you have to hear this, I'm sorry, but if you hating in any one in my family or friends and girlfriend you have no right to call your self an fan at all. There not much we can do of y'all to stop, but just why."

"I'm sorry of you didn't say any hate to Drew but an 15 year old girl shouldn't go through this. Thank y'all"

End

I was in tears and so Niall was too.

"S-she 15 years old no family, I just don't know what to do, she like an daughter to me"

Niall sat there quit for an minute and spoke.

"Why don't we make her our daughter, yes your going to the Olympus and I'm an singer but we can make it work, she's an daughter to us"

I didn't take no time to answer.

"Yes let's do it"

He hugged and kissed me.

"I love you forever and always, Callie Hale"

"I love you to Niall Horan"

With that the door opened with an teared up Drew.

"I love y'all, thank you for doing that. And I kinda heard everything y'all said"she giggled

"Oh man I was look forward to tell you" Niall laughed

"Baby girl yea I said your my best friends when I met you an you look older than 15 you looked 17, but will you be my and Niall daughter"

She ran and hugged both of us

"Does that answer you question"

Niall put as all in an hug and said.

"Where all leaving to DC tomorrow and let's keep this an surprise to everyone, but I love all of y'all"

He kissed my head and Drew's head. Drew went back to her bed.