Chapter 32

I sighed looking at the chair in the hospital room.

Callie machine stopped beeping for the second time time this week and the doctors rush in but nothing happens. She's still in her coma and they say she'll wake up that day but nothing.

Mason went back to live with Jason mother, the boys come and go to see her and support me. I convinced Drew to go back on tour with Taylor. It took many days but she left. Lucy and her mom Lou are staying in a hotel and come to the hospital every morning.

"Mr.Horan, you may go back in" the doctor said moving out of the way so I could go in.

I sigh walking back to the same pale body that has been laying there for the last week.

I held her hand like I do any day and watched the same show that that they only show. The Dallas new or what ever they call it.

There was a knock in the door "come in" four people filed in and circle the bed.

Jordyn, Gabby, Ally, and Mackayla come in and looked at Callie.

"Hey guys" I gave them a weak smile. "hey" Jordyn whispered. She did look at me all see did was stair at Callie, knowing how there bond was like they where tied at the hip, she was heart broken.

"I came" Ally paused looking at Callie again "I came to bring her medals and her ring with her phone and a note she wrote before she left" Ally handed the stuff to me.

"Do you know when she'll wake up" Jordyn broke the silents. I shake my head "no she's been laying here for a week" they nod and Mackayla looks at me "we have to go but will be back tomorrow. Please read the note" they nod and walk out of the grey room.

I opened the few plastics bags and grabbed her to gold medal. They where still shiny from when she got them and the fabric was still in perfect condition.

I pulled out the crown ring I got her for out promise ring.

I saw a small note taped to the side of the ring.

"If you never find me give this to someone else~ Callie"

I ripped the paper from the ring and tour it to sherds.

"This ring is only for you" I whisper to Callie.

I take out her iPhone and turn it on. It was a picture of her and Jordyn at warm up posing. I looked at how much battery it had left "100%" I laughed at how she never let her phone get lower than 94.

At last I pulled out the letter that was scribbled on crumbled up note book paper.

I read the note again and again seeing she knew that this was already going to happen.

I kissed Callie head and lay some since it was getting late.

"I love you Callie" I muttered falling asleep.

Drew POV

I was in France since my dad told me that I should go on tour with Taylor. It's been my dream to go on a world tour but I also want to be there for my mom.

I pull my skinny jeans up and my laced up my high tops. I ran my fingers through my straight blonde hair and wait for my cue.

"Break a leg" Ed cheered and gave me a thumps up. I smile as nod.

"Horan, 10 seconds" a lady with a clip board yelled.

I walk in this little tube that's going to ride me up to the stage.

"3.2.1" I held my mic in my hand and looked at the girls and boys screaming.

"Hello France, how you guys doing tonight" A roar of cheers came my way and I laughed.