Chapter 38

Drew's POV

It's was a moment I wanted to forget but was in graved in my mind for the rest of my life.

I walked to the hotel room and slammed it leaving mom and dad there speechless.

I opened up my guitar case and strummed a few times.

'Lets take it back to the start' I sang writing the lyric down.

I put the pencil in between my teeth and chewed it.

'Boy you were something' I wrote down humming.

I wrote a few more lyrics down and I than sang it out loud. I bunched up the papers and put the pencil back in between my teeth.

"Um" I mumbled. "Stupid Boy" I said out loud.

"Mom. Dad" I yelled running a hands through my messy hair.

The door flung open within a few seconds with my mom fixing her hair and dad trying to act natural.

"Let me guess" I put my finger on my chin "you where outsides my door?" I questioned.

"Got damn it Niall of you weren't messing with my hair she wouldn't have known" I Mom pointed her bony finger.

"It wasn't my fault come on we are worried adults" he put his hands up in defense.

"Stop" I yelled putting my short finger nails on my forehead.

They both looked my way and quite.

"Drew-"

I shake my head "I don't want pity" I snapped "he was stupid for doing that but it wasn't him it was Matilda" I looked to Dad.

"I want to start my own company" both there eyed widen.

"I know I know it's a lot but I think if I hire the right people and get the right people to mange me. You guys, it will turn out good"

"Will talk about it" Dad said still shocked.

"Okay and I wrote a song" I breath and pick up my guitar.

"Sit" I demanded strumming my guitar.

'Let's take it back to the start' I sang strumming the guitar.

I closed my eyes most of the song and didn't ever look at my parents when I sung.

I finished up the song and my Chapstick lips did a wide smile as I looked at my parents.

"Oh my gosh" my mom mumbled.

"Okay well please get out I think more songs are coming in" I motioned them away.

Dad got up and walked out of the door. Mom was just a tad but slower.

"Mom" I whisper, she turned around and looked at me.

"D-do you think I was used" she ran a hand though her hair and came to sit next to me.

She takes the guitar out of my hands and puts it in the case.

"To be honest honey I don't know what to believe"

I put my head in my lap "I do have to say he was my best friend" I wiped my nose.

"He was my brother, my stupid other half" I whispered.

"Maybe friends was what men't to be"

"Maybe like I said to Alex that that if you like two people you should alway go for the second one since if you really liked the first one you wouldn't like the second one"