Chapter 7

15 votes and 5 comments

Thank you guys for really everything for this book

**

I was slowly waking up to an beeping sound and well the smell of bacon.

I grabbed my purple Leo and my spandex shorts. I went in to the shower and turned it on warm. I striped my pjs, and stopped and looked at my scars in the glass, well I remember how this happened.

I was talking to my partner for our project. That's when Jason pulled me by the arm and took me to his house, well his parents wern't there, lucky me. He pulled me in to his room and at that time I was crying and if I was crying that mean it really hurt. He pined me to his wall and took an knife out of his pocket and to it and stabbed me all the way from my forearm to my wrist. I called my mom to pick me up at Jason house before he dragged me in here. He started punching me and slapping. Thats when he said, "why where you talking to him" I stuttered "we have an project together and he had it so I I went to t-talk to him." That when the door bust open with cops and my mom sobbing. At that point I blacked out.

Back to present, but with that he said he find me but he is still in jail and I moved. I went in the the shower and did an quicky and went out.

I put my Leo on and my spandex shorts, put my hair in an messy but tight pony tale. Hell I didn't put make up on. I got out of the shower and I saw Niall on my phone he looked angry.

"Niall what's wrong" he showed me the text.

You can't hide for long I will find you-Jason

I started crying and Niall came to my side, "I will never let him get to your you, Paul's here and there is cops here to keep the is safe". I smile when he said that he kissed my head and that's when Lucy came in.

"Ok Cat I heard what happened, I told the cops and they told me that he found away to get out his self. You are going to be safe just stay with your friends, me and Ashley, or Niall at all times".

That's the first sisterly thing she said and than Ashley came in with a magazine. She handed in to me. Cover story 'Girl pulling Niall girlfriend the gymnast Callie Hale.'

They didn't twist the story, think god.

**

Once I got to the gym Niall said

"do you best today, the boy are coming with there girlfriend and you get to meet them" he said. He stopped and kissed my scar from arm,"you look beautiful even if you have battle scars, I still love you". I smiled and he kissed my lips.

When we got out the paps where every where and well fans.

'Callie do you really like Niall?"

I'm my head I'm saying yes..

'Callie where is your other boyfriend that abused you.'

I stopped I'm my tracked and then Niall grabbed my hand and whispered don't listen to them.

Then the fan.......

'Y'all are so cute together'

'I lover y'all'

'Get away from him bitch'

'You only got to the Olympics because of him.'

I walked inside the gym and and shit the doors quickly so the fans or paps won't get in.

I asked an question that I never wanted to ask.

"Niall, how did they know?"

"Callie, I don't know but don't answer the question and I will always be with you or your sister.