Chapter 5

Ok so I think I found the person playing Callie Hale

Vanessa Hudgens but in gymnast form

10 vote and 8 comments
**

It's been an month since James slapped me, we never told our mom because she really loves him and that would just mess it up. Well we left and Lucy and I are living in an house not to far from Niall's house well I more live with Niall.

It's been an month since our date and he is an amazing boyfriend, I just love him. He makes me feel wanted.

Today Lucy taking me to San Jose for the Olympics trials

I haven't told Naill but he said that he is going to watch the try outs today so it an surprise.

I put on my teal colored leotard, I put my hair up in an high pony tale. I had to get my blue cut out for the try outs.

Well where in the car and Lucy and Ashely took an week off to drive me there and watch.

They where talking and Ashely was giving me glares. Did I really care, hell to the no.
**

We where at the gym and it was at around 5 so I had around 30 minutes to train.

I saw my couch Chelsea came up to me and said "you are an amazing gymnast and you can get to your dream, it's 2012 and its your time to shine" she yelled"

My couch is around 30 and she is really has red hair with orange in it. She is perfect. But she wears a lot of makeup but she is beautiful, with the short time I know her she is an mom to me.

"Ok it's close to 6:00 so go get your number!"

I looked to the crowd and saw Lucy and Ashley, Ashley was just staring at me and I bet she is thinking "Go To Hell". She hates me and do I care, no.

When I was up to the judges and I bumped in to some one, "hey sorry I wasn't looking" I said.

"Oh it's ok, I'm Jordyn Weiber." I grab my paper number for the people"Oh hi I'm Callie Hale, what number are you?". "1562, you". "I'm 1563, hey your infront of me."

Me and Jordyn where first on bars her then me.

Nialls POV

Me and the boys where watching the gymnastics girls Olympics try outs. I wanted Callie to come watch but she said she had gymnastics, I know how much she wanted to be in the Olympics. She talked to me all the time about wanting to go to Olympics and I don't think she got in.

Jordyn Weiber was up to bars and she was really good. Well the lads and I are going for the USA.

They announced the next competent and I jumped when I herd the name Callie Hale. It couldn't be her she said that she was going to an gymnastics competition. She was on bars, I'm so happy for her she got where she wanted to be. I shut the guys up and told them how that girl is "shut up guys it's Callie" Liam was the one that was happy for her because they where like best friends. The other boys where surprised.

Callie POV

I just hope Niall isn't mad at me. Jordyn just finished and she did amazing. She got the score and she got an 16.670. It was my turn that's when I started thinking that Niall was mad at me and was going to break up with me, I didn't even tell my mom.

The thing is that when I'm stressed I get the highest score.

I jumped up to the bar in to an kip and started an small handstand. I jumped up to the high and did my handstands and I went to the small bar and twisted up to the high bar. I did an handstand and my front flip off and landed it and didn't move. I saw my sister clapped loud and I saw the crowd amazed!

I looked up at the score board and saw I had an 17.5. I saw Jordyn come up to me and hugged me then I saw an girl around my age come up to me and said " hey my name is Aly, you did amazing". She hugged me and I said thank you. Then two other girls did to. " hey I'm Gabby and this is Mckayla, you did amazing". They hugged me and ran off to there event.

Coach Chelsea came up to me and hugged me and just was excited.

I ran to floor and waited till I did my turn, that's when an girl that looked my age came up to me and said "I'm going to get to the Olympics not you". And then I thought do I really care if she is being an bitch, ahhh no. I just said ok and it was my turn.

My floor music came on and I ran and did an round off backhand spring back tuck jump up to splits. I did an handstand jump up to and front tuck. I did an backhand spring and ended in back tuck. I herd the buzzer and did my dismount. I ran did an round off 2 back handsprings and 2 twist and landed just in front of the line. I did my finish and the crowd clapped. I saw my score and I got an 17.4!
I saw Mckayla run up to me ad said " that was amazing, and I saw Kayla talk to you" ( Kayla is an amazing and I needed drama) "all she said she is going to the Olympics not me, I really don't care what she says". "Ok good because we go to the same gym and she is an bitch!", "Ok we'll thanks I guess?"

I was off to vault. I loved vault it was like jumping and flying but harder.

Jordyn finished and it was my turn, but before I went i looked up at the scores, I was in first, Aly tied with me, them gabby, McKayla and Jordyn. I saw Kayla's name is 6 oh that's must be shit.

I started and then my thought went to my mom and James, oh how I hate him, I was stressed and that's when I ran, I did an round off backhands spring with two twist landing perfectly.

I saw the girls ran up to me and said just look at your score I saw an 17.7 is this real I hugged them there like my sisters now!!

Next was beam and I had hard time with this. The past couple of weeks so I need this to be good.

I got up to the beam in an press up and did an backhand spring and an twist and landed on the beam. I did an front hand spring in to an back hand spring with no arm ( yes I am an gymnast and I know whats it's called but I'm letting you know what it is). I went up in too an handstand split and did an turn around the beam in my handstand. I did an back walk over to an no hand cartwheel to an no hand backhand spring to finish with an back tuck landing it perfectly! I can't believe I just did that with no mess ups I looked up at the score chart. I was I first place. I had tomorrow off to train but the next day was too see if your going to the Olympics in London! The girls and I gave up numbers to text. I saw Kayla just giving me death glares. I saw Ashley doing the same, you know what Kayla and Ashley could be good friends.

I was walking up to my sister, "Callie Hale you never told me you where that good of an gymnast" my sister yelled. "Well when your out acting I'm training" I smiled. That when I my phone buzzed, it was Naill.

C-hello
N-babe why didn't you tell me and I'm going right now to see you I'm in the car
C-I wanted it to be an surprise and you don't have to come you have the tour in 3 months so I thought you would be busy!
N-I'm not mad I am happy for you you got to the palace you wanted to be, I love you and I can make time for you any day
C- I haven't told my mom or James, there not in my life any more and Lucy and her b friends Ashley came and thanks for coming see you in an bit at the hotel text u the hotel later, bye
N-bye,

Coach Chelsea came running up to me and said "You did it, tomorrow get up early and come straight to the gym"

With that I ran to the mile away hotel because my sister friend didn't want to wait for me.

I was up at the hotel room and I saw Niall run up to me kissing me. "I thought you just left?". "No babe I left like 2 hours ago."

Ok go get changed I'm taking you out." And with that I left.