Chapter 30

Some smut at the end, skip if you don't like that stuff. And i promise there will at least be one more of this smut than there will be no more.

Niall's POV

"Turn there" I was fidgeting after what Lucy's mom said. 'That's Jason house' rang in my head for the last five minutes. I was just so close that it was weird, there had to be a catch.

I was so close to her and I could see her weakly laughing but barley laughing.

Her smile was crocked with a hint of sadness there wishing I looked for her earlier.

Callie's body just weak as could be as her arms. She was there looking at me and I knew that was the moment we saved her

"Dad, where here" Drew whispered, I looked at everyone there all staring at there hands but Paul looked up.

"I'll go, if he answers than he won't know it's me" he said getting out I the van before anyone could say anything.

I was staring out the window to see Paul knocking at the door. He knocks and the door flew opened with no one opening it. He went inside.

For the past five minutes I've been wondering where Paul is but maybe he was killing Jason and helping Callie.

"He's out" Drew mumbled, I looked out the van window and saw nothing but Paul. I saw Lucy's mom almost break and lucy she didn't look up from the pictures.

The tears didn't even come out as I saw Paul walking with no person behind.

He opened the door and slammed it as he got in.

"Just go to the hotel" I muttered as my face touches the hot window. 'Its over' I though to myself. He wins ok he wins.

4 months later

Drew POV

It that four months I've been looking for my mom even if my dad hasn't.

He gotten really skinny and hasn't been out of his room.

I knock on my dad's door. "come in" I walk on to see my dad in his computer with the blanket covering him.

I walk over to the bed and get right next to him. "Dad I leave in an hour and I have done nothing" he chuckled and kissed my head.

"Really I leave for tour in an hour" I said more sternly. He jumps a little and then realized I do leave in an hour for tour with Taylor Swift.

"I wish you could have picked a different person to go with but you chose Taylor" I rolled my eyes getting up out of the bed.

"She's nice and if she does anything I promise it'll be alright"

**

"Be good and I'll call you" my dad said pulling away from the window. "I love you dad" he smiled and say the same thing.

The car pulls out of the driveway and I unlock my phone. I went on to the pictures and saw the last picture on my phone. It was a picture of my mom was competing.

I sighed and looked out the window.

To get some stuff straight I am going on tour with Taylor Swift, we haven't found my mom and my dad stopped looking as so he says but we all know he looks for her.

I haven't seen Eleanor or the other boys in a long time. Harry called a a few days ago but I sent it right to voice mails. The boys should be going I'm a little gig or small tour around Europe. Lucy and my grandma (Callie's mom) have called and have been a big help.