Bonus Chapter

Dear Momma,

It's been more than a year than your death. I go to your grave everyday well almost everyday as I talk to you. Sometimes Jacob comes with me and sometimes Niall but mostly I come by myself and that fine.

Today it's your two year anniversary of being dead ad like every year I write you a letter. I'm almost 44 momma! Isn't that old! And weird that a 43 year old is calling your mom momma.

Drew and Alex are married and expecting a baby girl. Didn't you know they were going to get married, I saw there love like mine and Niall's. A strong and healthy love!

Jacob misses you most of all, only being a 13 year old when he lost his grandmother was crazy for him. Mahogany my last child and only being 10 when she lost you was a scary seen of her. She misses her gamma, she talks about how you were going to get her a bunny and a hermit crab and than if a boy would mess with her feeling she would make Jacob or Drew get on them. Remember?

Jacob doesn't want to take the music road he said he wants to e a gymnast just like me one day but I told him that he need to do what he wants. Jacob has grown so much and I never let my promise down. He's popular, he had a true girlfriend, and had a loving family.

Mahogany on being 14 and idolize this girl name Mahogany who worked with Alex. But she doesn't want to be famous she wants to be a doctor and fine a cure for dying of old age. Since that's what happen to you.

Mahogany was Niall's little girl and she favorited Louis and his wife. Since she couldn't have kids they spoiled her with gifts and goodies.

It was like watching Drew and Louis all over again.

Mahogany doesn't have a boyfriend or much friends at all since she says books are her friends. They take her to worlds that she couldn't visit and that what she loves. She reminds me of Drew in so many ways and I guess when Drew started coming less and less to LA and staying in a small town in California called Carmel and owning her own management it was hard to let go.

Lucy she still comes here but she settled down with her music and shows to be at home with her husband and daughter Rosie.

Me mom, me am living a dream with my favorite person. Niall, he never let's me have a dull moment and that's what I love about him!

As in John Green writ on his book 'pain is demanded to be felt' I made my own saying love. Love is demanded to be felt one way or another. You can't just push it away, it's like you blind cause you can't just pick who you fall for your heart does. I guess that what happened.

I love you mommy and I'll see you there when my time had run out.

Love,

Callie

I put the letter by the roses an look at Mahogany, Jacob, Drew and, Niall. I smiled at the and nodded.

"Let's go" I whispered.

Jacob and Mahogany ran up playing around. Drew walked a couple sets in front of me and Niall.

Niall put his hand on my back and said "We did it! Didn't I tell you we could do it" I smiled and laid my head I. His shoulder.

We did do it.

We did it!

••••

Final author note than putting it on complete