Chapter 36

Little message before I start this chapter. I love it when you guys comment my mistakes it shows me I need to work on something but please do it in a nice way. I'm not perfect if you saw me in real life I won't be on key or I won't say the right thing but please I make a mistake comment I'll love that but in the nicest way. Also please note that I haven't edited these chapters, yes I've read through them and fixed the common spelling mistake but I said after I get far to the end I'll do self edit. I'm not perfect but guys it's okay to comment that I have a mistake it will help me en doing this but please.

The rant it's over, sorry you had to go through that.

Hope you enjoy the chapter and comment any mistake if found.

xx natnat xx

(2 weeks later)

Callie POV

"And just be careful and if it hurts come back it. Oh and oh no gymnastics till after next month check up" I rolled my eyes and look at my leg with no cast on.

"Okay doc" I jumped down from the chair and pulled up my basketball short.

"Just wear the brace if it ever hurts" I nod, not interested in what he's saying.

"Really Callie if you want to get back out there I would listen" I scrunched up my nose and looked at him.

"Fine, fine" I muttered signing the paper work.

"Bye have a nice day Callie" he smiled and waved as I walked out.

"The fuck does he think he is" I muttered.

I pull out the keys from my pocket and put them in the engine. Niall went to go start his tour. As he put it the sooner he stared the faster he'll be here.

To be honest I miss him, after the day he gave me that charm bracelet I texted Drew asking her for ideas for his present and since her tour finishes today she will be home with me in Dallas by tomorrow. It will be all fine.

I got a cramp and I moaned "stupid period has to come now when I'm driving" I turned the street to the parking lot of a super market.

I took the keys out and opened the car door. Put the keys in my pocket and grabbed my hoddie. I pulled it over my head and walked into the super market.

I walked down the aisle for candy. Haven't had that in a while; I grabbed a basket and grabbed three packets of mike chocolate. I looked for the 3-three pound gummy bears. I walk over to the tampond aisle and grab three packs.

I walk over to the self check out and scanned my stuff with the beeping noise started.

I looked the lady and she walked over my way and saw I had more than ten things.

"Miss you have more-" I took it the easy way out.

I folded over and held my stomach am cried in pain.

"M'am do you need a doctor" she asked rushing to grab my bags.

"No no I just need to get home" I whispered.

She nods rushing to give me my bags "it's on the house" she muttered pushing me out of the store.

I laugh holding my stomach as I walk down the street to my car. I felt really bad it was all a lie but hell next thing you know I'm going to be an actor.

I laugh throwing the bags of tamponds and candy in the back of the white truck.

I turn the car on and blast the music to this indie band. I laugh since I knew no word to any of it.