Chapter 3

10 votes please

&

5 comments

~bye loves

Cat POV

My sisters friends where here while I was in my room. Niall left about an hour ago saying that he txt me tomorrow. I don't know why I was so mad but how did she know, I'll have to ask my mom and James. Yea I don't call him dad, he is an totally jerk thinking he can come in our old house pushing me around, so I just gave up on him.

I was on my bed watching Pitch Perfect when Lucy came in my room, I just sat there. She was standing in front of the tv so I just paused it.

"Well what may you want?" i sassed

"I want to say sorry because I didn't know you wanted it an secret".

"I am not mad any more but how in the hell did you find out?"

"Ok cool with the cuss words, but before you even knew about me mom still talked to me because I was with dad,but mom was always calling me and telling me about you and the family up in Texas. But one night she called and she was crying and she sounded really bad, she told me every thing that happened. So I always knew, but well I never knew that you where an totally tomboy and gymnast."

"Ok that's cool I won't make an big deal, I forgive you"

She sighed in relief "thank god"

"So Cat do you want to do a girls night with the girls and I"

I nodded my head and got out of bed.

When I walked in the room with my hair in an messy bun. I was wearing Nike yoga pants and an superman shirt with my gymnastics sweat shirt. I had UGGS on soo it was cumfy

When I walked it Ashley was giving me dirty looks ( Ashley is so nice I just needed to add drama), I just shuck it off.

**

I didn't do much but I did ask them what was the best gymnastics place

They looked confused and said Hollywood gymnastics.

"So Callie you do gymnastics, what team are you on" Ashely asked like an snobby bitch.

"Oh I'm on level 10 and my other coaches said I can make it to the Olympics" I smile proud that I could say that.

"Oh I think they need better gymnastics then you to win" she muttered.

"Um say again"she just gave me an death glare

I shuck it off,the rest of the girls left to get some more food.

"Ok you just stay away from me and my friends, I know Lucy doesn't like you and if you tell any one about this little talk your dead" she spit.

"So you want to go agenst me the one with the 6 pack" I said pulling my shirt, "the one that can kick your ass to Texas where they don't take bitches like you."

She just walked out of my way and to my sister, I think she told on me but does it look like I give an fuck. No I don't give an fuck.

My sister can get mad at me all she wants I don't care.

I went back to my room and on my lap top and googled some gymnastics places and signed up I start tomorrow at 12.

I yelled "hey tell mom I signed up for gymnastics" I didn't hear any responses.

I turned my lap top off put my phone on the charger and turned on the rest of Pitch Perfect.

I layed down on my bed and fell in to an deep sleep.

*Morning*

I got up to an beeping sound it was my phone. Stupid phone. Oh yea I have gymnastics.

I have an text from Niall

N-um would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight at 6....xx

C- I would love to but I have gymnastics from 12 to 5, what should I wear?

N-ok I will pick you up at your house, but wear something like jean it's not that fancy.

I didn't have to txt back because I was to lazy.

I put on my blue and gold leotard, put my hair in an high pony tale and got in my car.

-Skip to Gymnastics-

I just told the front desk that I was Callie Hale, I ran in to the gym and went up to an couch.

"Um I'm new and Im trying out for level ten"

" Coach Chelsea, put your bags over in the lover room and show me what you got" she said bluntly. I ran over to the locker room and put my stuff down. I ran out to floor, I put my disc in the player and waited for the music so start.

I put my arms up in the air, once it started I did a back hand spring double twist. I stopped and put my hands up when I got to the corner. I did a handstand down to a bridge but jumped up and did a Ariel. I got to she corner and did a round off into a full twist. I breath and step up and do a round is back hand spring triple twist to a split jump. My music finished and I went to beam.

I jump on to the beam, I put my hands up and run to the end but do a split jump right before the end. I do a double twist and bring my foot up to my head. I do a Ariel but stop in the middle of the beam. I do a cartwheel to hand stand and hold it. I bring my foot up to the beam and hold it there. Still up in the handstand I motion down in to the middle splits and stay there for half a second. I get up and front flip to the end of the beam. I put my hands up take a small breather and run and do a round off double twist off the bream. I get my water bottle from the side of the beam and walk over to vault.

I put the chalk in my feet and wait on the line. I put my hands up an start to run. I do a round off backhand spring to a triple twist. I land the vault and get off the mat. I walk over to bars.

I put the chalk on the bars am on my hands, I jump up to the small bar and do a kip up. I do a pull over an put my feet in the bar. I jump up to the high bar and start doing my handstands. After the fourth one I did a release and grab the bar in time so I wouldn't fall. I went back down to the small bar and do some small hands stands. I went up to the high bar an did a front flip off.

I breath and walk over to the coach that was sitting in the bench watching me.

"Have you thought about the Olympics this summer because it is April so you need to try out. The try outs out next month and I want you there." I smile and she walks away.

A girl walks over to me.

" Stay away from going to the Olympics because only one can get there." I just brushed it off because I really don't care what people say.

I ran up to my car and remember that I had an date in an hour.

**

I ran up the stares and took an quick shower. When I got out there was my sister looking at dresses.

"Get dressed in this one"she handed me a yellow sun dress

"He said jeans was all I have to wear" I wined.

"Ok ok"she picked out ripped jeans with an shirt that said 'DOPE' on the front. She picked my combat boots with an peace ring with infinty earrings. She said I have to put an blue beanie.

I put light make up on I hate make up. I let my hair down in waves, with the blue at the end. I look perfect to me, I didn't care about what people thought of me, hell I would wear basketball shorts, basketball jersey and an SnapBack with no make up.

The door bell rang and he was there in some jeans and an red polo shirt. I thought this was dream and someone pinch me. I think my sister got the message and pinched me hard and that shit hurts.

I stud up straight and he grabbed my hand but my sister had another plan, "ok my sister better be home by 11:01 if she isn't tell her to text me and use protection."

He just stud there blushing and taking me by the hand, I ran to the car door and opened it to waiting to see where he is take me.