Chapter 4

Please let's get at least 12 votes and 6 comments

~love you guys

When we got in the car he just stud there staring at me, "why didn't you let me open the door?"

"Oh I'm not the girly type so I open my door."

"Okay" he smiled

"So where are we going?" I asked

"It's an surprise, princess!"

"Come on I want to know!?"

"Princess, just close your eyes we will be there in 5"

I closed my eyes and started to mutter the lyric to "Wide awake"

**

"Ok where here" he said, I was staring at an forest with a lot of trees.

"What are we be doing in the woods" I asked.

"You will see" he told me to wait in my seat, I know what he was doing he was going to open the door and I was going to give it to him and let him open the door not because it man like, I'm just lazy to move.

He opened the door and "I know I didn't let you open the door because it is man like, I'm to lazy to open the door."

He laughed, and grabbed my hand and took me on an path to an green and blue sheet and candles.

"Let me guess the guys helped you with this."

"How did you know." he smliled

I sat down, he pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. We just stayed there until he said" Cat, I know I just met you but will you be my girlfriend" he smiled shyly

I kissed him. It wasn't like a perk on the lips it was a passionate kiss.

"Does that answer your question"

He nods and kissed me again , he handed me a plate of pasta and bread.

"Niall who made this food it's amazing" I gushed

"I bought it from an restraint," he muttered.

I just laughed and took another forkful of pasta

After awhile it was around 10:40, so we had to head home or Lucy would go crazy.

We got to my house james was watching football, Miami vs Texans.(American football)

I told Niall to sit down and watch the game while I went up to my room to change.

I changed in to some sweats with my cream colored UGGS. I put on my I Hate People shirt, with my superman sweatshirt. I took off my make up and put my hair in an messy bun.

I ran to my sisters room, I opened the door quitely. I jumped when I saw her and Ian half naked. I closed the door and ran to the couch.

I was going for the Texans but I think Niall was going for Miami.

I yelled at the tv and when thy got an touch down me and James jumped and fist bump, that's the only thing we have in common, sports.

Niall was just sitting there holding my hand. We didn't stay for the hole game because we went up to my room or he did because James want to talk to me.

"What do you want James"

"I would like to know what he is doing here" he said in an annoyed voice"

"Well he is my boyfriend Niall James Horan is my boyfriend and is the best boyfriend I have ever had!" I yelled but not too loud.

Thats the thing we only been dating for about an hour I might not know if he cheat on me or not.

"We'll if he gone cheating on you don't come crying to me, if he hurts me don't come crying to me!" He yelled!

"Well I just go to my real dad because Lucy knows where he is, and he will help me not like you"

"Go to your room, and that's when he slapped me, Niall came and just told him off.

"You don't touch her and if you do you will regreat even knowing who she is" Niall yelled

I was crying, when I cry that mean it really hurts.

He grabbed my hand and took me up stares and said "if he ever hurts you in any way call me and I will help you and I will call the cops'

I smiled and that's when I saw Lucy crying, Luce what's wrong and where's Ian?

"J-James" she stuttered. "Ok ok that it's I'm done with him and where is Ian?" Niall said ready to kill someone!

"He is with James giving him an pice of his mind because he slapped me" he sobbed

"Ok you guys are moving in with me an then we are going to find an house for you"

"Start packing while I help Ian" where Niall's last words till he left my room.