Chapter 35

Okay before I start can you guys please comment on the chapter before this and comment what our fandom name should be.

Thank you xx

**

Niall's POV

We walk hand in hand down the sidewalk.

"I did see Ellen" Callie said and I blushed as we walk.

"You did" I played it cool

"Yes and it was interesting how I never knew that this was going to happen." she smiled.

"Well it was my plan to do before you know" I trailed off.

"It's not a bad word you know. You can say it and I'll knew nothing that happens, I forgot everything that happen" she said "well I can't" I muttered.

"I know" she whispered "but will have other memories that will over power that memory and you'll forget"

I looked at her "but he hurt you and I don't want anyone touching you" I growled.

She shacked her head "I know" we stopped and sat down at the curve.

"So when am I going to meet her" she asked.

"When I take it and Drew on your" she frowned and shuck her head "I told my self I never see a show" I pull her so her head is on my chest.

"Well than I'm going to drag you to see me and than after this year you'll see my mom and we will travel the world. The three of us"

"That should good" she whispered as we look at the moon light.

**

Callie POV. (Next day)

"Should Drew have called, she said she would of called" I worried.

"Calm down I'll call Matilda for something" I looking at my phone and than she texted back.

'Sorry I have to take two girls to take out for the day. Love you guys'

I breath in relief "okay she's has to take someone girls out for the day" he nods putting his phone in his pocket.

I sit back down on the couch limping my way there since I keep yell myself that I don't need my crutches.

Niall makes his way sitting next to me grabbing the remote from my hand and changing the tv to soccer.

"As much as I love you I don't feel like watching soccer" I grabbed the remote and changed it to basketball.

"I really do love you too but this is an important soccer game" he snatched the remote.

I roll my eyes watching the tv for a few minutes. When we wasn't watching the remote I grabbed it and hid it behind my back.

I changed the tv back to the basketball game and he groaned "I'm not going to win, an I" I shake my head and watch the tv.

"Well than tell me who is playing" I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"So this is NBA" he chuckled "well I know that" I was overly excited "so this is Spurs and Dallas" he nods his head and watches as he pulls me close. He rested his head on my head and puts my hair in my face.

I blow strands out of the way and mess with my cast.

He started braiding my hair "I don't think this is a braid" he showed me his final product. I shake my head chuckling "not even clo-" the door bell cut me off. He looks at me to go get it.