Chapter 25

Drew POV

[DREAM]

"So you guys know how my mom had been kidnapped" I breath in and out.

"It been 3 months since I see her and I talked to her and guess what we where fighting about god know what" I wiped away the tears staining my cheek.

I take my hair hair down from the perfect bun and messed it up. To look like I just waked up.

"I've keep saying that I've not going crazy when I see her face on the news and she's smiling with my dad or her friend" I put the mic down and look at them.

"It's a small crowed for this show so you guys should be able to hear me" I yell

"Let's just scream for a minute no longer just a minute" I yell

"Ready 1...2...3"

We all started screaming and for only a minute not a second longer.

The tears running down my face "I know you parents paid or you paid for a show where I dancing and having fun and singing my own songs but really I have two special guest here with me that will help me sing the song they wrote and than will sing some of my songs"

I grab my wooden stool and my black mic and sat down at the edge of the stage.

"This is Last hope to you mom" I whisper in the mic

"I don't even know myself at all" I whisper in the mic

I wipe the pale pink lip gloss lip stick off my mouth an rub my eyes to take off the mascara.

"Welcome Hailey Williams and Paramore" I scream in the mic.

"It's just a spark but it keeps me going" Hailey sings and runs to me.

I give her the solo and look at the crowed.

"Alive" we both sing

"Come on people let's sing" Hailey smiles at me.

I get on the stool an walk around singing with Hailey am messing with the band.

"Keep me going" I smile

Hailey puts her arm around me and we finish the last note off.

She smiles at me and hugs me. "and that lady and gents is the amazing and beautiful Drew Horan" she yells

"Why thank you but give it up to Paramore" she puts her mic down and takes mine too. "stay strong I'm looking for her too I have y eyes open" she gives me my mic back and they walk off stage.

"Will see them later I promise"

I breath looking at the picture and poster in the crowed.

"For the next act she had hater and I know some of you are haters to her but please don't boo her now she's amazing"

"Innocent my Taylor Swift"

She walks out holding that signer red mic and smiled waving to the people cheering and clapping.

She started singing and let me sig in her parts too.

"Thank you for having me" she whispers when the no one is singing.

"It's ok I know you had a past with my family but really your music helps me"