Chapter 6

New cover !!

6votes and 4 comments (want to give you guys a break)

**

I ran up to my room and took an hot but relaxing shower. I came out to my sister watching tv and her friends (ashley) on her lap top. I ran to my suitcase and picked out an superman shirt and some red jeans. I put on my black combat boots and my hair in an fish tale braid. I put on an anchor ring on and headed out the door. I was getting stared, it was creepy but then I remember that I had no make up on.

When I got up to Niall he came up to me and we untwined our fingers and he kissed me. "You look good with out makeup on, I like it" I just laughed. When we got out side there was paps every where, the paps knew who I was so that was ok. The paps where yelling at me and fans where to.

'Niall how has she been treating you'

'Niall be with me she is an slut, she in an ugly gymnast'

'Move on come to me'

'Back off bitch'

And that's what I heard from the fans. I didn't let it get to my head and he then stops in his place. He started yelling this. "Ok you know what she is my girlfriend and I love her and if you don't like her give the hate to me". I smiled, and the crowed went quite. "I know you can take anything but it hurts me to hear what they said"

I smiled and he kissed the top of my head. He got in an black SUV.

We stopped when we got to an diner that was in the middle of nowhere. It was so cute. Niall took my hand and we walked inside. I then remember today's our 2 month anniversary! I didn't want to say anything so we went inside. He took me to an set outside where there was flowers ever where with lights ever where. This is beautiful, "I love it". " I thought you would" he said. We pulled my seat out, it was an iron old seat and I loved it like that. He sat down and he told the lady to bring us our salads. "Callie Hale I know today's out 2 month anniversary and he went down on one knee''. "Niall I'm too young to get married" He laughed, "let me finish. Callie Hale today is out two month anniversary and when I layed eyes on you I knew you where the one and I want to be together when we are old. Will you take this promise ring."

It was an promise ring, in all the dates I had and one that lasted 4 years he never gave me an promise ring. I went back to the present and said "YES,Niall this is amazing ring. I want to be the first and the last. Niall James Horan I love you". "I love you to" he hugged me and kissed my lips. Our salads came out and I started eating and that's when he spoke up, "um the boys are coming tomorrow to see you try out. You will get to meet Harry's new girlfriend, Taylor Swift".

"How in the hell did curly get her?" I questioned.

He just sat there and took my hand leaving the question. He lead me from out table to an lake in the woods right out of the diner. He placed an sheet out on the grass and twigs.

It was getting late and we where now watching the sunset. He held my hand and he said , "promise me , you'll will never let go and keep going on with the Olympics, and the haters fuck them, I love you and I only want you. I smiled and spoke Niall this is the fist lake date I had, the first promise ring, and now my first real and only love. It was around 10 and we had to get back to the hotel because we had to meet Marta Karolyi for training. Niall picked me up and kissed my hair and took me the hotel. I couldn't fall asleep because of the flashing, here goes the paps again.

When I got out of the car Naill intwined with mine and pulled me close and the fans and paps.

'Callie how is Lucy?'

'Is Niall helping you get to the Olympics'

'Niall brake up with that slut come with me'

'I got food'

I laughed at the last shout from the fan and then out of no where this girl I guess my age, came up to me and tried to punch me. Since I'm an gymnast I blocked it. She tried again but I blocked it and the other punch. She just wouldn't give up. That's when she went for the hair, ok if your an gymnast and you have an tight high pony tale on for like 7 hours you can't feel your head any more. Well this girl won't give up so I let her pull my hair. Niall came, about time and he pried the girl hands off my hair. The paps got pictures so I bet they will twist up the seen.

"That was fun" I muttered. He looked at me like I was crazy and yet I was just an little bit. "Callie I'm so sorry I didnt mean that to happen!". "Niall went out of his way and said that. "It's ok, the girls are jut looking out for you and when your an gymnast and you have you hair up for 6 hours you can't feel it anymore". He kissed my lips. It was around 12 am do I needed rest I kissed Naills head and went off to bed.

Thinking my sister and her friend would be asleep they where both pigged out in Nutella.

Niall was staying with me and the boys are coming tomorrow so this should be fun.

I took an long shower, when I finished I put on a sports bra, my one direction shirt, sweats and my hair in an messy bun. Niall was already in bed asleep. I kissed his head an told him I love you. I got in bed right next to him and set my timer to get up early. I drifted of to an deep slumber.