Chapter 28

I moved my hands up but couldn't move them that far. My legs where folded down so my back of my feet touched my back. I moved my hands up and notice I couldn't move.

I stared moving around but I relished I was kidnapped or not really, maybe ran away. Kinda the same thing into one.

I sighed and stopped moving.

The zipper started to unzip, my heart rate started to quicken.

"Aw, look who's up" Jason smirked untying my legs.

"What the hell was I just in" I whisper.

"A body bag" my eyes widened

"A what"

He started to laugh "do you really think I could get you from London to Dallas with out anybody noticing you"

He did have a point to that but his whole plan had do many flaws to it. "So how did I get to Dallas"

"Well will be at my house in about an hours. I know people that can smuggle the president from America to Australia"

"Are they the same friend that I met in high school, the ones that I knew nothing about"

His smirked went to a frown "maybe" he snarled.

"Well anyway, I'm here kidnapped and I'm not freaking out" I mutter.

"Oh Callie of they find you you'll be running back to me"

"And why would I do that" I say in a duh-hu tone.

"Oh Callie, you think this is a joy ride. No babe this is something you'll have nightmares about every night when you go to bed and when your day dreaming"

I stayed quite in the passenger seat. I'm really surprised on his whole plan, right now I'm in a black van on a high way with quite a few people. They can see me perfectly fine.

I was scared as hell but than I wasn't. He's Jason Mutgomery, he stayed in jail most of his teenage life. He's pretty stupid.

"Your the talk on the new" I moved my head to faces him and my eyebrow moved up.

"No fucken way"

"I'm not lying, when we where at the airport and you where in you body bag there was police dogs and officers looking at ever spot"

He just couldn't get stupider, I'm here just got out of the Olympics, won two gold medals and there looking for me. Wow Jason I really.... I thought you had to be at least a little smart about this.

"Really I never knew" I rolled my eyes and liked out the tinted side window.

"Yes, the whole One Direction crew, Drew, Lucy Hale, your mother, Lucy's dad, this girl name Eleanor Calder, and a lot more"

Well there looking for me, I sighed and said "are you like the leader of this group"

He nods his head proudly "and of they don't listen to me there out of the group"

"I...ah..um....never mind" really and once there out of the so called group won't they tell the police, I wanted to say.

"Do I know any of these people that are going to so call hurt me"

"Well there's Mason, Mikey, Nathan, Vickie, and this girl name Kodi"

"Oh lord, god if you can hear me please save us all" I muttered.

"Kodi says she knows you, that's the only reason she joined that little thing"

I rolled my eyes "wait does her mother know"