TJL#11#The Arrogant Heiress√

Por HiddenInTheEpic

She is stubborn, hot-headed and hard to control. She is very arrogant and savage like her mom. But she is eve... Mais

Who Cares?!
It's Life
Meeting Her.
First Deal
Caught Up!!!!
Mysterious Fairy
Coward
Volcano
Messing Around
Not Heaven
Kick His Ass
Visible Changes
A Coffee With Each Other
If Things Are Sort Out
Viral Virus
Whatever Happens, Happens For A Reason
By Hook Or By Crook
I Am Not
You Have To Cope Up
Around Milan (Part-1)
Around Milan (Part-2)
Around Milan (Part-3)
Dinner Date
Horrible
To Melbourne
Missing him
Sudden Decision
Don't Care
Even If I Die
Don't Trust You Anymore
Finish The Game
Sydney Incident
Not True!!!
Even Me
Truth Is Beautiful
Cruel Life!!!
Cause I Am A Blaster
His Discomfort Zone
How Far Will I Go!!!
Nothing More Than That
Billions Of Beats
Victoria Payton???
Hell Woman
Untold Story
Past Is A Curse
Engraved Truth (Part-1)
Egraved Truth (Part-2)
I Won't Let Him Down
Insecurities
The Call
Answer
Surprise
Disaster
Shocking
His Reactions
Someone Special
Invitation Card
Not Surprising
Not Sure
Without Any Doubt
What A Day!!!!
Eugene Cassian
Depth Of Love
A New Home
Bitter And Better
Very Close
A Bit Love, A Bit Magic
His Reasons
Love Never Ends
Beautiful Moments
Let's Wish For Good Thing
Love Is Evergreen
Struggling With Happiness
No More Trouble For Him
A Mother And Her Feelings
Explanation
Healing Touch
A Fresh Start
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

Blue Orbs

10.8K 486 27
Por HiddenInTheEpic

Naomi's POV

" No, never. Go alone." I told Diego.

" Please, come." He put on a puppy face.

" No, get out." I said coldly. He pouted and tried to make me agreed with him but I didn't. He went out.

I was working in my cabin. There is a big mess. How can they be this mess!!! What has this manager done!!! I need to fire him and appoint someone reliable. My family will suffer later if not. How can this bustard just neglect his work like this!!! I was on the highest point of my rage. I called my PA Jessamine.

" Jessamine, call Mr. Stuart and tell him to come in my office in 10." I said.

" Yes, Ms. Edwards." She said.

" Tell him to come immediately not in 10 and remember his cabin should be clear out before he goes out of my cabin. Am I understood?? " I said coldly.

" Yes, ma'am. I will take care of it." She said and I can find terror in her voice.

" You better." I was about to hung up.

" Ma'am, Mr. Roberts -" she tried to say I cut her in between.

" Tell him, not in mood of meeting today. Will meet him tomorrow. " I hung up.

This is literally crazy!!! He did big mess here. He is going to get fired today.

This bloody idiot!!! I clutched my head. What has he done!!!! I was observing my files. I can't tell Dad this all. I have to take care of this all by myself. I can't make him worried again. Dad shouldn't know this.

I need a plan now. Plan to work it out successfully and make profit as well. Need to concentrate on others projects too. But at this moment need to find out team Z they can handle it very easily.

" Georgia!!! " I called chief accountant.

" Yes, ma'am? " she answered politely.

" Where is Anna, Darcy, Mario, Sergio, Victor and Laura??" I asked about team Z.

" They are working on project 10 at this moment. " she told.

" How much it's left?" I asked.

" 37% are left" she said.

" We still have 3 months right?" I asked.

" Yes, ma'am." She said.

" Tell them to hold on that and work on the file I send them" I said.

" Yes, ma'am I am telling them to meet you immediately." She said and I hung up.

Let's see. If they can help me out right now. I need to clear it out before dad comes to know about this shit. There was a knock in the door.

Oh!!! Come you stupid. You are gone today.

" Come in." I shouted but didn't bother to look at him.

" Have a seat, Mr. Stuart. You must know why have I called you, no??? Well, what's that thing going on!!! Haven't I told you that before?? Haven't I told you not to mess up with me?? Still you dared!!! I warned you before. I don't need any explanation now. Only thing you need to know is you are fired. " I shouted at him but there was no answer.

I look at the visiting chair but there was no one. I heard someone clearing throat. I looked up and saw Mr. Roberts standing there with one of his employees maybe.

I regretted shouting out of my lungs like this without checking who it is. I mentally slapped myself 100 times.

" Mr. Roberts? You here?" I said awkwardly.

" I think we should go, you must be busy." He said standing on the same position.

" Have a seat. A bit busy but I will clear it out later." I said.

" You sure?? " he asked raising one of his eyebrows.

" Yeah, I am. " I said and called jessamine.

" Jessamine, Tell Mr. Stuart that I will meet him later." I said and end the call.

" Yes, tell me. I am free now." I looked at Mr. Roberts.

He was already starting at me with a blank expression. He has a sharp eyes. I gulped inwardly. I felt like he can read my mind so easily. Excluded that sharp stare he is very dashing I have to admit this. This cold stare is making him someone scary and making me uncomfortable. I was not understanding why he was staring at me like this!!! Is he glaring at me!!! I closed my eyes. Yes he was. But I tried to act normal.

" Alright, We needed to discuss about the contract. You forgot I think." He smiled and at once his eyes get back to normal.

Beautiful blue eyes he got. I averted my gaze and loosen my tie. It was more like suffocating me right now. I hold back my breath and closed my eyes for a moment. Anger is still overlapping my sense trying to consume me in it. But I took a deep breath and smiled then I felt like it all gone. I opened my eyes and again found those blue orbs staring at me curiously.

" Extremely sorry for that. I would've done it already but I got something to do before that." I said smilingly.

" It's OK then. We should leave then. If you are not completed your presentation yet. Kind of waste of time." he said coldly.

Woah!!! Watch out, I can be 10 times colder than you. But as for now it was my fault. I will let you go. Otherwise, Naomi Edwards never let anyone go that easily if they mess with her.

" As you wish, I will let you know the time later on." I said a bit coldly.

Then they left. This guy mysterious. I need to stay away from him. I can't let anyone defeat me. So, let's not get along with this guy. I have a lot of things to do in my life. I can't get scared of someone. Besides, it's making weird feeling in my heart. I shut it and concentrated on my work. I straightened my skirt and put off the tie. I thew it away.

" Jessamine, send him." I told her.

" OK, ma'am." She said.

My mood was terribly off. I don't know why I was feeling so weird and strange. I just checked out the file. There was a knock and that stupid came in.

" You are fired. Get lost." I said without giving him a chance to speak up.

I hate trouble makers employees. I don't need my family get bankrupt for their bloody foolishness. I don't need any of trouble makers even if they are so much talented or not. I need employees who are sincere and honest to their work. I leaned back to the chair and I found myself again feel like those blue orbs staring at me. Wait, what!!!

I looked up and saw Mr. Roberts standing at the doorstep. Looking at me smilingly. I found myself staring back at him.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

141K 3K 22
Isabel Wood. She has been in love with her brother's best friend since childhood. She never expected him to ask her out. What happens when he does? T...
12.1K 895 26
**ROMANTIC DRAMA/COMEDY** (Mature chapters will be available in private book) Have you ever had those cruel, negative little voices whispering in you...
151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
12.2M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...