I'm Your One

By DMSJ06261995

*Warning going to be swearing. I don't own glee. I only own the plot.Rating is T to M. COMPLETED* I been stan... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 1

153 5 0
By DMSJ06261995

I been standing here waiting for you. You found out the truth. I understand you. Is fate or destiny now giving us a chance?

So Ryder found out who his catfish is. It was Wade or also called Unique. So called a crush was going on. But girl better back down because he is my guy. First I have to get him to notice me first. Yes, he does know me but as a friend. So here I go.

"Hey Ryder." I said.

"Hey Kitty." He said.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

"Nothing much. Just putting books away in my locker." He said taking books out of his book bag.

"Fun. Fun." I said jokingly.

""Yeah. Sure. What's new in your life Kitty Kat?" He said with a smile on his face. I always liked his smile.

"Oh nothing just talking to you. Also hoping something." I said.

"What are you hoping for?" He asked.

"You to come back to glee. We need you." I said now standing closer to him.

"No. I'm not coming back. I'm sorry Kitty." He said.

"Ryder, why not? Is it because of what Unique did to you?" I asked.

"Yes. I felt so stupid." He said.

"Everyone feels once in a while. Also everyone makes mistakes. Unique made a big one. Yes. But what is the best part of mistakes is learning from them and forgive and forget." I said trying to get a point across.

"Yes I know it was a big mistake, but he should have told me when he knows it went too far. So this how he is going to learn from his own mistake." Ryder said.

"But she is already feeling bad about her mistake. And remember Unique like to be called a she. So can you please call her a she? Also don't punish the others because of her mistake." I said.

"Sorry Kitty. But I'm not coming back and that is final." He said closing his locker.

"Ryder, you know you are always welcome back any time." I said.

"I know. Bye Kitty. Talk to you later. I have to head to class before class starts or I going to be late." He said walking away.

"Whatever. Bye Ryder. Text me later. We are not done talking." I yelled after him. That went well don't you think. Who are you kidding me? That went horrible. I have to think of another way. So time to think of a plan to get Ryder to date me and also back to glee club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 311 23
Mike felt good. Sure, everything was new and big and scary and he missed home. He missed Lima, he missed his parents, he missed school, he missed the...
40.1K 846 24
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Emil...
151K 3.6K 76
1.4K 8 67
*Warning there is going to be swearing. I don't own glee. I own the plot and other people that I add. Rating is T-M COMPLETED* I will never stop beli...