Endings Are New Beginnings (B...

By CharlotteCarol

Bambi Raye's life was normal. Well, as normal as any teenage girl's life can be, when they're going through p... More

Copyright
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59 Part 1
Part 59 Part 2
Part 60
Part 61
Epilogue
Questions and Answers
Photos of the Characters
Book 2 is out!

Part 62

4.6K 172 92
By CharlotteCarol

A quick warning, this has scenes that some readers may find upsetting (an attempted rape).

Rolling over, I pull the duvet up over my shoulder to ward off the draught. I roll onto my back to try and get back to sleep. A soft click sounds. I feel my eyebrows draw themselves together as I try and figure out where it came from and waiting to see if there is any more sounds. My tired brain just brushes it off as the house settling. A loud creak sounds close. Slowly I begin to understand that I am not alone in the room. I must have been awoken by whoever it is entering. Not wanting to let on that I know they are there yet, my heart thumping erratically in my chest, I roll onto my side, still feigning sleep, facing the door. I crack my eyelids open and make out a faint outline of a dark figure standing over my bed. I gulp, my first thought being whether Sophie is alright. I am just feeling glad for my sub-consciousness waking me, when a hand starts to trail over my body. This is definitely not one of the guys coming to check up on me, as I swallow down the bile at the sensation and smell of alcohol. Is it Tanner? I don't care who it is, I just want them to leave, I think but obviously the figure decides that they should act fast before I "wake" and pulls the duvet off of me forcefully. I am just about to get out of the bed when I feel a weight fall on top of me. I scream and fight the person lying on top of me. I get a glimpse of a pudgy face, with two green penetrating eyes set in it. It has to be Tanner, his eyes are the right colour, but his face isn't the right shape. The figure brings their face down closer to mine, and I eventually make out Terry's leering face. My stomach rolls as I flail my arms and legs around trying to push him off me. What is he doing here? A hand comes up and connects with my cheek. He opens his mouth, and the smell of alcohol hits me.

"Shut up, bitch. Your mom's in the hospital, and she was up for anything, so I hope like mother, like daughter," he spits down at me. I let out a cry, pushing his head back when he comes down for a kiss. His face flickers to Jack's and back. I don't want Sophie waking up and walking in, but the memories of the night that she was conceived flash in my mind, causing cries to leave my lips without my consent. At least I am able to fight back tonight. Terry's hand holds me down by the neck, his other hand going to my shirt. I gasp for breath, hitting him with both arms. He pulls his head back and looks down to my uncovered chest. A grin appears on his face, which has me cringing and crying out. Tears begin to continuously fall as his hand goes down to my shorts. I close my eyes and try to ignore what he's doing as I plead for him to stop, scratching, hitting, and doing anything I can to hurt him. He grunts and pulls back from me, applying more pressure on his hand still on my neck. I can no longer get any breath into my lungs. I kick my legs as Terry works on getting my shorts off. After a couple of minutes, with the exertion that I am giving, blackness creeps into the edge of my sight. Part of me is glad, welcoming the darkness so that I will not have to endure what he does, but part of me wants to keep fighting and not let him have his way with me. I grit my teeth and wish that I hadn't come back. An image of the guys come into my mind as the blackness consumes my vision. Not wanting to black out I fight it.

BANG!

Terry's hold on my neck loosens, allowing me to bring in gulps of air. Another loud bang sounds and I let out sobs of relief when Terry moves back from me.

"Who is that?" he yells down at me.

"I don't know!" I sob, feeling gratitude to whoever it was.

"You're lying!" he shouts, losing all sense. I was in front of him for the whole time he was here, he knew I couldn't possibly have called someone. He grips my arms in a vice-like grip, shaking me violently. I hear wood splintering. Terry brings a hand up to my lips, his fingertips digging into my skin. I let out a muffled scream. Terry had forgotten about undressing me, which I was thankful for. My shorts are down by my ankles, my pants pulled down on one side. My chest is bare, with the shirt bunched above my breasts.

His head turns as we hear pounding footsteps getting louder. I only catch the doorknob twisting before it is flung open. It bangs against the wall so forcefully that it bounces back towards the figures standing in the doorway. A hand flies out to stop it as they come rushing into the room. Seconds later Terry is pulled off of me, and hands pull me off of the bed. I let out sobs as I see that my saviours are some of the guys. Ashton is holding me, looking me over frantically.

"Sophie, it's OK, we're here! You can come out now!" I hear Brody call in the corridor outside my room.

"Oh my god," I breathe bringing a shaky hand up to cover my mouth as I let out a sob. "Sophie... How di-" I say looking around, confused. Storm is on top of Terry on the floor, his fists repeatedly connecting with his face. Colton tries to calm Storm down, after allowing him to get a couple of punches in. I pull my pants up, and right my shirt. My shorts are on the floor in a crumpled mess. Ashton strokes my hair away from my face, as he looks me in the eyes.

"Are you OK? What did he do to you?"

"He... uh... he hit me, and choked me, but uh, he didn't..." I trail off letting out a sob. I fiddle with my hands, feeling how cold they are. "Some of it is a blur," I admit.

"OK, you're going into shock. It's understandable that your mind is blocking out some of the stuff that happened," Ashton explains, moving his hands to encompass mine.

"I'm so sorry," I sob. "I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry. It's not the time anyway."

"How did you know?"

"Sophie called. Jesse set up your home phone with all of our numbers on speed dial. Sophie called the first number, which is mine as I am closest, and said that she was scared because you were crying out in fear. I told her to hide, and not come out until we told her to. Ryder told her about the phone earlier, in advance of this afternoon just in case you reacted badly, and said that if anything happened to contact us straight away. We were at mine when she called." I nod, feeling my tears drying up and all my feelings numbing.

"Sophie... I want to see Sophie," I mumble.

"We'll see her in a moment. Brody and Jesse are taking care of her," he lets me know. "I want to check you over first if you would let me. It will be purely professional everything I do." I nod numbly, not aware that I am doing so. I feel him lightly lifting my shirt, and my mind flashes to Terry and Jack. Even though I can see it is Ashton, my body reacts by itself. I black out, my brain thinking it's saving me from witnessing pain.

I blink my eyes open, and find that Ashton is leaning over me in the living room.

"Bambi, are you alright?" he asks. I nod sitting up.

"Did he hit you in the head at any point?" he asks me, helping me sit.

"He slapped me." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a key ring. He points a cylinder at me, and presses a button turning the LEDs on. I blink at the brightness, trying to adjust. He does a couple of tests with me, before clicking it off.

"Seems like there is no concussion thankfully, but I'll keep an eye on you. Anything hurt?" he asks. I shake my head. "When the shock wears off things may begin to. I thought that I would save you the pain and embarrassment that it could cause, by checking you over while you were out. Everything seems fine, however you have black and blue fingerprints all over you, a forming bruise on your cheek and around your neck," he explains, before clearing his throat. "I did also check for any signs of sexual abuse, and found none." The numbness doesn't allow me to feel any embarrassment at the situation.

"Okay," I say. He gives me a sympathetic look. A sound to my left has me jumping. I look and see that Trystan and Ryder are climbing over the remnants of the front door.

"We left as soon as you called... Bambi are you OK?" Trystan explains rushing to me. Ryder follows closely behind.

"We would have been here sooner, but our parents are home," Ryder says as he falls to the floor in front of me. His hand comes onto my knee, and I breathe in deeply pulling it away, my mind flashing to Terry.

"I'm fine," I manage. "I want to see Sophie," I repeat.

"Is she OK?" Trystan asks Ashton.

"She sounded so scared: it was the worst thing to hear, but I'm sure once she sees Bambi she will be much better," he answers as he walks further into the apartment. He looks in on my room, and turns back to Trystan.

"I think Colton needs some help with Storm." Trystan looks down at me in concern. I reach out to touch him, and feel happy when I don't react badly.

"I'm fine. Go." He sighs but complies. I look after him and see Ashton opening the door to Sophie's room. The cries I hear from it make my heart wrench. Ryder holds my hand to comfort me, but I still flinch at the contact.

Brody exits the room with a sobbing Sophie in his arms. I immediately stand and advance towards them, my arms outstretched to take her. Brody murmurs things to Sophie as they walk, before handing her off to me. Her arms cling to my neck, and I cling to her just as hard. The numbness lifts slightly, and I feel a tear slide down my face just like the ones streaming down hers.

After all that has happened, I am back to a situation similar to where everything started. It may be similar, but things are different. I have a daughter who does, and will forever, keep me going. I have friends who are way better than the ones I had three years ago. And even though right now things are complicated, eight boys have wormed their way into my life and I know that they will be staying in it for a long time, or maybe even forever. The good does come with the bad, like Tanner, but I would say that it outweighs it. Generally, I am happier than I was three years ago, and I didn't think that I would ever say that after an attempted rape. However, I know that the road to an easy life, and one hundred percent recovery is a long and difficult one, but I look forward to seeing where it takes me.

Important:

I am sad to say that this part is the ending to this story! I know! :'( I sprung it on you, and for that I am sorry, however I felt that this was a suitable ending. If I continued I would have been going for a while, trying to find a suitable ending. HOWEVER, never fear this does not mean that it is the ending for Bambi, Sophie, and the guys. I will be writing an "epilogue" of sorts for this book (where the letter may be read... ;)) and there will also be some more fun parts (photos of the characters, and question and answers) and of course a sequel, so look out for those! Yay! I love writing this book, and all the characters, well maybe not Terry and Tanner, so I plan for Bambi to have many more adventures and stories ahead! I will let you know everything that is going on with the sequel (when it will be posted) as a part in this book, so don't worry about missing out!

As I said above, I will be doing some question and answers from the characters perspective (and mine). So now is the time to ask any questions that you have for me and my characters! It could be about anything! You can either comment or PM me the ones you think of, just let me know who it is for. For example: For Tanner: Why are you such an ass? He would then have to answer it. ;) Please be warned I may not be able to answer all of them. I did this for another of my books, and found it to be a lot of fun.

Also, if there is a specific character that you would like me to find a photo for then let me know!

What did you think?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing, and following!

CC ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
2.1M 83.2K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
318 19 8
Stella Morgan is the typical quiet girl. She goes to class, gets straight A's, reads. That's been her thing ever since she was little. Her big brothe...
400K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...