When Winter Came (CrankGamepa...

Av strangeisrain

"Hey, it's so nice to meet you guys!" She smiles as she shakes our hands. First Jay's, then Felix's, then Jac... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen- Valentine's Day Special
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Two and a Half
Chapter Fourty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Soooo

Chapter Forty

641 28 42
Av strangeisrain

WARNING- THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN DETAILED SMUT... AND I MEAN DETAILED... IF YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ.
__________________________

Winter's POV

It was nearing nine by the time we got home, but I wasn't tired and Ethan didn't seem to be either. We walked into the house, both of us immediately kicking our shoes off. As nice as they looked, they were so uncomfortable. Without a word, we made out way up to his bedroom to retire for the night.

"Hey Winter," Ethan begins as we pass the threshold into his room.

"Hm?" I reply as I look back to him.

"I love you... Like, really love you." I see the blush rise to his cheeks as he says this. I smile softly. "And I don't mean it the way that people say when they're in a relationship and think it's what they're supposed to do. I mean I'm in love with you. I think I have been for a while now." He approaches me, taking my hands in his and resting his forehead against mine.

"I don't know what to say..." I reply breathlessly, his words almost bringing me to tears.

"Just, tell me one thing..." He requests.

"Anything," I whisper.

"Do you feel the same way?" He asks. A pause lingers between our words where only the sound of our breathing and heartbeats can be heard.

"Yeah... I do feel the same." I smile softly at him. Ethan gazes lovingly into my eyes for a moment before pressing forward and connecting out lips. I kiss back, more than happy to oblige. If I'm being completely honest, he's all I've wanted for a while now. I've found it hard to sleep without him next to me lately, I've found that I'm happiest when I'm next to him, I'm stronger when he's with me. I never want to lose him. I'm in love with him.

I fin myself getting lost in the feeling of his lips on mine, a simple kiss now turning into something more. Slowly his lips make their way down my jawline and to my neck. I wrap my arms around him as a soft gasp leaves my lips, his arms now around my waist. I bite my lip in order to hold back the sounds that attempt to escape me. Ethan trailed his kisses up to my ear where he whispers,

"Winter... I want you." I knew exactly what he meant. Though I was scared, I nodded my consent and he lead me over to the bed where he sat and then took my waist into his hands. I place a knee on either side of his body and resume kissing him, my heart racing faster and faster with every moment. I want him too, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

"E-Ethan," I pull away just enough to speak. He hums his response. "This is my first time." I admit.

"Mine too." I can see the blush on his cheeks from the dim lighting in the room.

"I'm nervous." I add.

"We don't have to if you don't want t-"

"I want to." I cut him off.

"Then just... Relax. I'm right here. It's still me." He whispers comfortingly. I nod and take a deep breath, my arms loosely draped over his shoulders. He presses soft and loving kisses to my cheek, slowly making his way down to my neck and sucking in an almost teasing manner. A soft moan leaves my lips and I feel him smile at this as he doesn't stop. I already know that I'm going to end up with a hickey, but I don't mind.

My breathing becomes jagged as Ethan pulls his jacket off, tossing it to the floor. I slowly begin to unbutton his shirt, each button seeming harder to undo than the last. Soon I'm pulling on the cuffs of his dress shirt to remove it from his body, which he happily helps with. Once the garment is gone, I rest my cool hands on his toned torso with a small and aerated chuckle.

"Don't laugh at me." Ethan grins teasingly, though I can tell that his cheeks are flushed. I gently shake my head.

"I'm not laughing at you. I promise. You're perfect." I reply. I reach a shaking hand behind myself and begin to unzip my dress, Ethan's lips now reconnected with mine. In a burst of adrenaline fueled confidence, I move back some and pull my white dress off, tossing it to the floor. I blush even deeper than before if that's possible, my hands resting on Ethan's shoulders. What surprised me though is that he never looked at my body. The entire time he looked into my eyes. "Y-you can look." I mumble embarrassedly.

"I know, but I'd rather look at your beautiful face." He replies. I smile at his cheesy comment and giggle, cupping his face in my cheeks and pressing forward to kiss him. He smiles and kisses back, slowly leaning back so that I'm laying on top of him as we kiss. His hands rest lightly on my hips as we kiss. It's not an eager or lustful kiss, it's a kiss full of cute awkward love... But it's our love. Yeah, it may be a little awkward, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Out of no where, Ethan rolls us over so that he's on top of me, but I could tell that it was playfully. I laugh and lightly hit him as he does so. He laughs back, pulling back some. "I love it when you laugh." He murmurs lovingly.

"And I love that you can make me laugh." I retort with a grin. He smiles as he kisses me back, his hands on either side of my head ad mine resting on his warm chest. Slowly my hands travel lower in a playful manner, finally reaching the hem of his pants. I fumble with the button for a moment before finally undoing it and in zipping his pants.

A blush rises to both out our cheeks again as he pulls back to stand up and remove the garment. I take the moment to take my socks off as well and throw them to the side. He follows suit before coming back over to me, a nervous smile on his lips and a glimmer in his eyes. He sits next to me on the bed, interlocking his fingers with mine.

"I want you to be sure." He states in a more serious tone. I take a deep breath.

"I'm sure." I reply. "Are you?" I ask, wanting the confirmation.

"Yeah, I'm sure." He smiles softly. I smile back before practically tackling him back on the bed, my lips pressed to his with a smile in my newfound confidence. He laughs and kisses back, his hands resting on my back and fiddling with the hook of my bra. Though I'm blushing, I don't mind it.

He finally unhooked it and let out a soft laugh. "Now I see why girls hate these." Ethan grins. I laugh back, sitting up some and pulling my bra off my body. My 36C breasts fall free of the fabric that I like to consider a torture device. My figure is silhouetted by the moonlight that streams in from in between the blinds, but I take no time in returning our kiss. I feel Ethan's hands moving from my hips now up my sides to explore the newly exposed territory. I feel one hand stop at my waist, but the other finds it way to cupping my breast gently. I blush at the feeling as a small shiver goes down my spine.

I take the liberty to trail my hands lower on his body, tracing his v-line with my finger, my lips never disconnecting from his. He squeezes me some, rolling my nipple in between his fingers. A moan leaves my lips as he does, excitement boiling within me. I gently tug on the waistline of Ethan's boxers as another moan escapes my lips.

I slip my hand under the fabric, slowly moving it farther down. I could feel his body tense under my touch, the small reaction giving me a satisfaction I had never known and a boost of confidence to progress. Without pulling away from the kiss, I wrap my hand around his member and blush. A small moan leaves Ethan's lips as I touch him and it only makes me want to hear more. I let my instincts take control, slowly stroking his member and taking advantage of the power I have over him. Another moan passes his lips as he rests a hand on my waist, the other one looping around my back.

Suddenly I feel Ethan's hand on my breast, a gasp leaving my lips, but it's shortly followed by a moan. No one had ever touched me like that. It's all so new and honestly, I love it. I let my hand trail back down to his lower region, my breathing even heavier than before. Without a second thought, I reach down and grip his length in my hand. A satisfying moan is released from his lips and I chuckle, but it's soon replaced with a moan of my own as he teasingly touches the inside of my thighs. I blush a deep red and slowly pull back from the kiss, both of my hands now resting on his chest.

"I'm ready." I whisper.

"Are you sure?" Ethan whispers back.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life." I reply, his beautiful eyes gazing right into mine. He nods his response and I gently loop my fingers in the waistband of his boxers, pulling them off of his legs and blushing at how hard he is. He blushes as well, but slowly removes my underwear as well. A soft blush paints both of our cheeks as he lays me gently down on my back.

My eyes never leave his, but I enjoy every moment. Each move he makes is calculated and perfectly timed. He's perfect. I wouldn't want this to be with anyone else. He reaches over into his bedside drawer and pulls out a condom, unwrapping it and putting it on.

He gently interlocks his hand with mine and takes a deep breath, looking to me for consent. I bite my lip and nod softly, bracing myself. The slight pressure that he applied at first made a small gasp leave my lips. I don't know if I'm prepared for how this is going to feel, but I'm determined to make it through.

Slowly, he starts to push into me and at first, it wasn't bad, but soon a small yelp of pain leaves my lips. "Shit," I breathe out. I wasn't expecting it to hurt this bad!

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks. I shake my head and through a few more moments of pain, he pushes himself fully into me. My eyes well up with tears and one escapes my eye. Ethan gently wipes it away, leaning down to kiss the corner of my lips.

"Give me a second," I breathe out, trying my hardest to catch my breath. Slowly, but surely, the pain faded enough that I could get a full breath. With one hand linked in Ethan's and the other resting by my side, I whisper a single word of reassurance. "Okay." He beings to pull out a little, a sharp pain shooting through my body as he does. I let him know that it's okay to keep going and after a minute, the pain fades out and is replaced with a pleasure I had never felt before.

Moans spill from both of our mouths, my hold on his hand tightening and my other hand now gripping the sheets lightly. He kept a steady pace and a soft expression, but the sounds he was releasing were more than satisfactory. My eyes fall shut, his hand that I wasn't holding now gripping my hip lightly. His nails weren't exactly short so I could feel them poking into my skin, the feeling only heightening the experience and making it better.

"Fuck," He breathes out. I let a moan slip from my lips in response as he begins to move faster, each movement being more intense and confident than the last. My right hand that is intertwined with his is now pinned down by my head as he holds himself up above me. I can't deny that I enjoyed the feeling of being pinned down, but that thought quickly left as a wave of pleasure hits my body. I scream out.

"Fuck, right there!" I call to him, practically begging him to hit my g-spot again. Ethan does as I ask and hits the same point again, loud moans spilling from my mouth and filling the room. "Ethan!" I moan, his thrusts becoming harder as faster every time. The all too familiar knot begins to build up in the bottom of my stomach. I could tell that I was close. Ethan's nails dig into my hip which only makes it all better. "I'm close." I manage to breathe out through sounds of pleasure.

"Me too." He replies. I know I won't last much longer like this. I can tell. With a last thrust, my walls clench around his member as I finally climax. I scream out and my back arched in pure pleasure, a yell leaving Ethan soon after. My body collapses back against the bed as Ethan slowly pulls out and falls to my side. We're both hot, sweaty and breathless, our chests heaving with every intake of oxygen.

"That was...." I trail off breathlessly.

"Woah." He finishes. I turn my head to him with a smile to see a smile on his lips as well.

"Holy shit." I add, an aerated laugh leaving my lips. Ethan is the first to catch his breath and he stands, walking to the bathroom and throwing the used condom away before coming back and laying down next to me.

"You okay?" He asks, an eyebrow raised as he looks at my almost paralyzed figure on the bed.

"I'm better than okay." I respond as I roll on to my side and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Good." He replies.

"Are you okay?"

"No."

"No?"

"I'm not okay. I'm happy." I smile as Ethan says this and shake my head with a light sigh.

"You're crazy." I reply.

"Crazy for you." Ethan smiles cheekily. I scoff and roll my eyes, leaning against him lightly.

"Save that for when I have the ability to speak correctly." I joke. He chuckles back as a yawn leaves my lips.

"Tired?" Ethan asks. I nod. "Then go to bed. I promise I won't leave the bed until you wake up." I giggle at his cute words and nod again.

"I love you, Ethan. I mean it." I whisper, my eyes shut and my brain on the verge of sleep.

"I love you too, Winter. I always will." And with those words, I fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.6K 125 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
174 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...
75.9K 2.2K 22
//This story contains no sex scenes because I ain't about that life but things still do get very spicy// "Where are we goin-" he cut me off by press...
19.1K 494 56
Being neglected of love from a young age, (Y/N) had a rough time growing up. She didn't know how to love or how to accept love and ultimately didnt l...