Dan Avidan ▶One Shots▪Imagine...

By abbimooo

▶One shots, imagines, AUs◀ ~COMPLETE~ *Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was like 17. Please ignore cringy scen... More

Nature Walk
Dectective Sexbang (Part 1)
Detective Sexbang (Part 2)
Convention
NY Giants
Mr. Cutie
Sweet Moves
Cookie Monster
Messy Hair
Work From Home- Part 1
Work From Home- Part 2
Vampire
Teenagers
Watching Them Work
Man Wash
Heavy Breathing (in Jewish)
Get Outta Here
Grump
Eyes
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Pregnant
Pregnant- Part 2
Baby
Egobang At The Office
On The Phone
Photograph
Browsing History
Sick (Part 1)
Author's Note
Surprise
Alone
The Decision
Obsessed (Part 1)
Obsessed (Part 2)
Obsessed (Part 3- Final Part)
Halloween Night
Funny Stories
Mario Maker Message
He likes me, he likes me not
Post-Conventional Love
Come Cuddle
Super Hero (Part 1)
Super Hero (Part 2)
Stoner Dan (Part 1)
Dinner with Mr. Avidan (Part 1)
Secret
Spandex
Torturous Vibrations (Part 1)
Thank You *Author's Note*
Tender Touches
Closer Tonight
Road Trip
Finally
Parenting
Catching Up
Author's Note~ IMPORTANT
Author's Note: also probably important
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Author's Note~ SUPER SPECIAL
Author's Note~ Please Read
Authors note: get those submissions in!
Submission 1
Submission 3
Relaxation
Author's note: time for good news!!
Day 4
Day 5
Quick Author's Note
Street Walker
Stoner Dan (part 2)
Author's note: IMPORTANT
SHOUT OUTS!
The End... please read

Submission 2

850 15 6
By abbimooo

By: Robinthepegasus

Move in with me

-Danny's POV-

I was having a stressful day at work. To be honest with you, I just want an good old cuddle with my girlfriend, (Y/n).

She makes my days lighter and everything just feels calm when she's around. Everything is okay​ with her near me.

I swear, without her.. My life would have been stressful and just out of control. I would have stayed up 7 days straight. I would overdrink coffee. I would be a complete mess.

After the normal day of recording, I made my way home. Now I just want a relaxing day of nothing.

I need to calm down. I felt the need to buy some chocolate, to my girlfriend. I just wanted too. I love her so much she deserves some love from me.

I drove to the store and then right back to my house. (Y/n) doesn't live with me yet, but we thought about it.

I wanted her too.. We have been together for almost 7 months now. I let her take her time. I want her to be ready. When she feels like it.

When I arrived home, (Y/n) was waiting for me. I stopped the car and got out. "Danny boo!" She came running toward me. I grinned and gently spun her around.

"Hey" I just kept my grin. "Babe, I bought you chocolate" I handed her the chocolate bar. "Thank you Danny boo!" I smiled more.

We both walked toward my house. "Dan, I have something to tell you.." My eyes slowly widen. Has something happened? Does she want to break up with me? I tried to keep my calm.

"Remember when you asked me to move in with you but I said no?" I nodded. "Ask me again" I stopped and turned to look at her.

I gently took her hands and looked into her eyes. "Move in with me.. please." "Yes, Dan, I would love too." I smiled wider than ever before.

"I was waiting for you to say yes" She giggled in the most cutest way ever. This felt like the time I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes and giggled afterward.

I can't believe how far we have come. It doesn't matter how far or how hard it's gonna be. I know we can get through it together.

I love her and she loves me. That's all that matters. "We should get inside, it's starting to rain"

We both made our way inside my house as I laid down on my couch. "Thank you Danny.." I looked at her. "For what?" "For being here for me and never leaving me." "I would never leave you..." I paused "Because I love you.."

(Y/n) gave me a warm and loving hug "And I thank you for all the dates and quiet moments we have had" I chuckled and hugged her back. "Same to you babe"

"I love you, Danny,"

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

Then we just spent the day cuddling and enjoying the quiet and calm silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.6K 20
❛ 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ❜ ↳ [𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘], ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ 𝗂 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿...
23K 849 34
You haven't really left your house in a few years. Except one time. Your friend forced you to Comic Con one day, saying her favorite youtubers would...
46.9K 1K 14
a DannyPhantom fanfic boy x boy so if you don't like that sort of thing don't read, don't leave hateful comments, polite criticism is greatly appreci...
4.5K 47 27
Phil Lester and Dan Howell Smut oneshots with some fluff every once in a while, mostly smut. ☆☆I don't post in here anymore because I'm not in this...