A Day to Remember

By breezycertified

It's been a whole two years since Chris and Savannah parted ways. Savannah has become a successful and indepe... More

Day #1
Day #2
Day #3
Day #4
Day #5
Day #6
Day #7
Day #8
Day #9
Day #10
Day #11
Day #12
Day #13
Day #14
Day #15
Day #16
Day #17
Day #18
Day #19
Day #20
Day #21
Day #22
Day #23
Day #24
Day #25
Day #26
Day #27
Day #28
Day #29
Day #30
Day #31
Day #32
Day #33
Day #34
Day #35
Day #36
Day #37
Day #38
Day #39
Day #41
Day #42
Day #43
Day #44
Day #45
Day #46
Day #47
Day #48
Day #49
Day #50
Day #51
Day #52
Day #53
Day #54
Day #55
Day #56
Day #57
Day #58
Day #59

Day #40

1.1K 61 4
By breezycertified

Chris Brown

"I cannot wait until you are out of my stomach!" Savannah yelled carefully climbing into the bathtub. I helped her.

"Calm down, babe." I chuckled.

"I never thought being pregnant would be this hard. But shit, was I wrong. It gets harder everyday, Chris."

"Does it?"

"My back. My poor back. It hurts everyday. And my damn ankles are swollen and my feet and my lips. I probably look like a fucking... I don't even know. I just know I look stupid with my lips like this." I looked at her and she began to cry.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm ugly and in pain." I laughed and grabbed her face to kiss her.

"You are not ugly. You are beautiful. Your beautiful pregnant lips. I love them. And I'm here to make the pain not so painful. I'm here to take care of you. And if you're taking the medication like you should, it shouldn't be so bad.

"Fuck the medication." She hit the water with her hand.

This is probably the hundredth time Savannah complained about how the pregnancy has been treating her. And may I say, I have never seen her struggle as much as she has been as long as I've known her. She tries but we always end the day with her crying or not being able to go up the stairs or something. And I don't blame her. This isn't exactly her first ride but she didn't make it this far the last time. So I understand.

"I know it's hard, baby. But just think. In a few months the baby will be here and all this suffering will be worth it."

"You're right." She sniffled and I kissed her forehead.

"I'm proud of you. You've been doing so good." Before she could respond, the buzzer went off. "I'll be right back." I told her.

"Don't be gone too long." She said as I walked away. I went to the nearest buzzer and pressed it.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to bother you two but you have a visitor." The man said from downstairs.

"Who is it?"

"Mary Brown."

"Shit." I said under my breath. Why is she here, out of all times and all people. I probably won't be able to get rid of her either. "Tell her we aren't home."

"I can hear you." I heard her say from a distance. I rolled my eyes.

"Send her up."

"What was the call about, Chris?" Savannah asked from the bathroom.

"Mary's here." I said walking back into the bathroom.

"Mary?" I watched as Savannah attempted to get out the bathtub but I stopped her.

"No, no, no. You stay right here. I'm going to see what she wants but you don't get out the tub without me, Savannah."

"I can do it."

"Just wait, okay? For once." She smacked her teeth and turned away from me.

"Fine." I sighed and made my way downstairs to the elevator. She was already inside the house waiting for someone.

"What are you doing here?" I asked wiping my wet hands on my shirt.

"I went to your apartment but apparently you don't live there anymore. You live here, with Savannah?"

"For now. I plan to move us into a real house. I like the views and all the fancy and luxurious things but we need a house for when the ba-" I stopped myself.

"For when the what?" She questioned.

"The ba... the back. Savannah's back, when it gets better."

"You need a house for when her back gets better." She repeated.

"Y-yes."

"Why didn't you tell me? That you moved in with her? That you guys were back together? That you lost your job!" She punched my shoulder.

"Ow! How do you know all that?"

"You find out things when you don't know things but want to know things."

"What? Never mind. But that doesn't matter because I got a new job. And yes, me and Savannah are back together for good. No one's playing around anymore. I see my future with her."

"That's what you said a few years ago before you two broke up."

"And here she is. Here we are. What's your deal, why are you getting on my back? Coming at my sideways."

"I'm just mad you excluded me, your father and Alex from your life. We haven't heard from you and Savannah in months. We've been worried. Luckily your friends passed the word that you two were okay."

"I'm sorry, Mary. It's just a lot has been going on these past few months. Not just with Savannah but with everything. For the both of us. We were on two different pages and we needed to work on ourselves for things to work. And then more things happened but when do they not? We're getting through it."

"I'm glad to hear that. You're maturing, you and Savannah. Speaking of Savannah where is she?" I looked back at the stairs and then at Mary.

"Oh she's upstairs, she's taking a bath."

"I'm out now, Chris!" I heard Savannah say. I pressed my hand against my head.

"She never listens."

"I think she's out." Mary laughed.

"I'll be back." I walked away from Mary and to the stairs. Savannah was at the top trying to walk down.

"I'm out, babe." She said with a smile.

"I told you to wait on me, Savannah." I rushed to the top of the stairs to help her.

"Well you were taking too long. I started to get wrinkly."

"I'm sorry. But go back to the bedroom all right? You need to lay down, don't strain yourself."

"I wanted to see Mary."

"What happened to keeping this pregnancy on the low." I whispered to her.

"Savannah?" Mary came from around the corner and stood at the bottom of the stairs looking at us.

"Hey, Mary we were just talking about you." Savannah laughed.

"You're pregnant! Again!" She said in disbelief.

"Almost six months." Savannah rubbed her stomach proudly.

"Another damn thing you failed to mention, Christopher! How can you hide something this big?! What's next, you gonna tell me you two eloped and got married?!"

"Not, not yet no. But soon. I'm definently going to marry her." I turned to look at Savannah and she smiled. "It's what I dream about."

"Well is there anything else that I don't know that I should be aware of?" Mary asked with a sigh.

"It's a girl." I said smiling at her.

"Well I'm happy for you two."

"Chris, I need to sit down."

"Oh right. Just go lay in the bed please. We'll come to you."

"But-"

"I love you but I'm not spending 45 minutes to get you up here when I don't have to." She rolled her eyes and headed for the room.

"Fine." She mumbled.

"You're taking care of her right?" Mary asked walking up the stairs.

"Of course I am."

"I'm just making sure. We don't want any issues or anything that can risk-"

"I know I know. That's why I'm tryna keep her off her feet. I'm not taking any chances."

"Good. Now when do you plan on marrying her? Because I feel like the baby would be better born with married parents."

"Why?"

"Just take my word on it."

"I proposed to her already."

"What? When?"

"It was a while ago."

"What did she say?"

"No." I chuckled.

"What? Why?"

"I told her when were like 18, that I was going to propose at certain place and in a certain way. She remembered, that's what she wanted. And she wants me to propose because I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Was that not the case when you proposed?"

"It's a story for another day. But the next time I do it I don't wanna rush it. And I definetly don't wanna do it just because we're having a baby. I'll know when the time is right to propose."

"How will you know?"

"I'll feel it." I laughed.

"Whatever you say." After that we made our way to Savannah and I's bedroom finally. When we walked in she was laying in the bed eating what was left of my fries.

"I wanted those." I whined.

"Sorry, babe."

"When are you due?" Mary asked Savannah.

"Sometime in May. I kinda hope she'll be born on Chris's birthday. That'd be cute."

"That would be." Mary agreed. "I know you two will be great parents."

"Thank you." Savannah said.

"You don't plan on telling dad do you?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm going to tell him. And I'm warning you ahead of time if he just so happens to pop up like I did today."

"Of course."

"You should tell us things. Maybe we wouldn't have to."

"Well, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm grown."

"But we get worried. We just wanna make sure you're okay. You too Savannah."

"Fine, fine okay."

"Thank you. Now I will see you two later. I'll give you back your privacy." Mary kissed Savannah on her forehead and left afterwards.

"You are really something else." I said looking at her in the bed.

"You love me anyway."

"I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 705 23
Popuparny i przebojowy chlopak aspirujący na zostanie aktorem grajacym w filmach akcji. Przecież może wszystko z pieniędzmi i wpływowych rodzicami. Ż...
133K 9.8K 57
Edgar to młody chłopak z toną problemów na głowie. Dla swojej siostry starał się walczyć z chęcią skończenia tego. Niestety pragnienia wzięły górę. ...
61.9K 2.6K 57
Zmieniony przez śmierć ojca Nicola postanawia zadebiutować w Reprezentacji Polski, co było marzeniem pana Krzysztofa. Zbuntowany młody dorosły w prze...
54.4K 5.9K 51
"-A więc zwiałeś?- rzucił milioner, posyłając chłopcu oskarżycielskie spojrzenie, którego ten nie mógł zobaczyć. Peter znów wzruszył ramionami, zacis...