Deadly Scandals - FreshJam

By AMOTimePlayer

First Published; December 25th, 2016. Completed; November 23rd, 2018. ๐Ÿ›‘THIS STORY IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE ON... More

Readers/Writers stay Alert! 03/18/2022
New Cover & Sequel update! 1/9/24
๐Ÿ“ฎCh.1 Introduction๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸšƒCh.2 Ride to school๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿ€Ch.3 Hitting the gym๐Ÿ€
๐ŸŽ“Ch.4 Colorful Career๐ŸŽจ
๐Ÿ“–Ch.6 Reading History๐Ÿ“†
๐Ÿ”ฌCh.7 Scientific fact๐Ÿ”ญ
๐ŸŽจCh.8 The Project๐Ÿ”ฌ
โ„Ch.9 Shifteh๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŽBonus Ch.1 Ivory's birthday!๐ŸŽ‚
๐Ÿ‘ปCh.10 Hauntings๐Ÿ‘ป
๐Ÿ‘Ch.11 Thoughts and facts๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ“–Ch.12 Blue tints and Booksโœ
๐ŸกCh.13 Sleep over๐Ÿ˜ด
๐Ÿ˜ณCh.14 Don't be weak๐Ÿ˜ฃ
๐Ÿ˜ฑCh.15 Something wrong๐Ÿ˜–
๐Ÿ˜คCh.16 The Rush๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ˜…Ch.17 Guess who's here!?๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ’ฏCh.18 Learning something new๐Ÿ“ˆ
๐Ÿ˜ฑCh.19 Freeze tag Part 1๐Ÿ‘ฃ
๐ŸƒCh.20 Freeze tag Part 2๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿ˜ดCh. 21 Relax๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ‘ชCh.22 Shifteh's family๐Ÿ‘ช
๐ŸŽจCh.23 Palete says it๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ˜คCh.24 Thin Patients๐Ÿ‘ฟ
โ—Ch.25 New Projectโ“
๐ŸŽBonus Ch.2 Kai's birthday๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ˜ถCh.26 PJ's?๐Ÿ’ฌ
๐Ÿ˜ฑCh.27 Hurting again๐Ÿ˜ข
๐Ÿ’™Ch.28 Was that real? ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿ˜‰Ch.29 Party?๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ˜กCh.30 Why๐Ÿ˜ค
๐Ÿ“ˆCh.31 I Think๐Ÿ’“
๐Ÿ˜’Ch.32 I can't๐Ÿ’ฌ
๐Ÿ”„Ch.33 Again?โ“
๐Ÿ‘ฅCh.34 Not just buddies?๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‰Ch.35 A Casanova vs. A Jock๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿšซ
๐ŸŽ€Ch.36 Ties and lockdowns๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŒŸCh.37 Everything's alright๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿ‘ฅCh.38 What we've been through๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿ‘€Ch.39 The reckless visit. ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
Ch.40 Not meant to be celebrated part 1
Ch. 41 Not meant to be celebrated part 2
Ch.42 Only half
Ch.43 His nightmare
Ch.44 It's a start
Ch.45 Smile
Ch.46 Part 1 Christmas chapter!
Ch.47 Part 2 Christmas Chapter!
Ch.48 Savages Birthday!
Ch.49 Unfortunate
Ch.50 A+
๐Ÿ“ฑCh.51 Reality Check/Long Chapter๐Ÿ”“
๐Ÿ’™Ch.52 The battle of Integrity high๐Ÿ”ซ
Ch.53 Bedelia Flavia Havoc part 1
Ch.54 Bedelia Flavia Havoc part 2
Info on Bonus chapters!
Sequel!?
Bonus chapter part 1/4! Dance
Bonus chapter part 2/4! Graduation
"Still here" publishing today!
Bonus chapter part 3/4 The next Gen.
๐ŸŽŠImportant update!๐ŸŽ‰
Teaser for Sequel Bonus Ch.4/4
AN; Hurricane Irma
Vote on a story!
Voting time!/ Update on author-chan
Update about you (or your characters!)
โš Your last chance!โš 
I apologize
Sequel announcement!
I'm not dead!
Sorry for the lack of Updates
2023 Update *Super important update about the future of the sequel and more*
Important Sequel Update!

๐Ÿ“Ch.5 Calculating lunch๐Ÿ‡

2.8K 110 180
By AMOTimePlayer

AN; Hey ladies and germs (lol jk just wanted to try that) I literally wrote this chapter and the last two chapter on the same day (April 23) so I hope Ya enjoy! 

Ch.5 Calculating lunch

I left art class a while ago when the bell rang and was currently in math class. Ms. Muffet taught us about some equations then gave us a sheet of paper for practice. 

"Why do we need math?" A random student asked. 

"Because deary, how else will you keep track of your future income tax and money?" Ms. Muffet said. 

(The moment I thought of math I thought of counting then money then Muffet it just felt right. Plz don't yell at me in comments I forgot most of the characters roles) 

I put my pencil down when I was done with the work, just after a few more minutes the bell rang.

"If your done turn your paper into me and if not, well then you got homework to do dearies!" She said in an amused voice. 

Some groans were heard as most kids walked out the classroom, some stopped to give in their work like me. 

When I walked out, I realized we had lunch, so I just followed everyone else to the lunchroom.

When I got there, I saw Alyphs shyly waving towards me along with Papyrus, West was walking over with her tray smiling with a skip in her step. 

'Seems like I already made some friends.' I thought smiling more.

I went over to the table they decided to eat at, setting my stuff down. 

"So, how do you think of the school so far, budster?" West asked happily with her somewhat high pitch, yet smooth voice. 

"It's okay, except for Mrs. Daffy's class." I spoke. 

"Y-yeah. She's not the b-best teacher, b-but she's the o-only one who i-is willing to teach C-career." Alyphs said.

"Hey, Fresh!" I turned around to see Palette calling me over. 

"I'll be back." I said to the three walking over to the skeleton. 

"Fresh tomorrow is picture day, I was just letting you know. Also, after picture day the clubs should be coming, so just in case you want to join one there's going to be a paper on the pin board over there." He said happily pointing to the pin board. 

" Your apart of the welcome committee too, aren't you?" I asked noting the advice.

"Actually no, but I plan on being in the cheer team!" He said happily. 

"Oh alright. I guess I'll consider the thought of joining a club." I said not too sure with the idea. 

"Okay!" Palette beamed. 

We continued to chat a little eventually getting our food. Once we were out of line, I saw Palette head for the doors. 

"Where are you going?" I asked confused. Weren't the students supposed to stay in the cafeteria? 

"Oh, I eat lunch outside at the bench in front of the library. I'm meeting up with my best friend Goth like I always do, maybe you could meet him sometime!" Palette stated smiling.  

"Um, sure. Why not. Well, see Ya around." I said walking off with my tray, as Palette went his own way with a quick bye. 

Although when I got to the table, I saw something unexpected.

The kids from earlier were at the table, West wasn't there, and neither was Alyphs.

It was just Papyrus. 

"Move." The girl with the skateboard ordered. 

"..." Papyrus obviously was uncomfortable and didn't know how to handle the situation. 

"What's going on, Papyrus?" I asked joining Papyrus at the table. 

"Would Ya look at that." The male cat said. 

"It's the punk from earlier." The fish like girl finished.

"P-Papyrus, F-Fresh?" Alyphs said nervous and anxious. 

"..." PJ just stood silent letting the whole thing unfold, despite knowing I was there he didn't bother looking at me. 

"Look, just move or we'll make you." The fish like teen spoke again as Alyphs grabbed her stuff, and Papyrus shifted uneasily grabbing his tray. I stood my ground. 

"No." I stated simply like I did earlier. 

"What?" The girl with the skateboard asked irritated as the others glared at me, Papyrus and Alyphs were shocked and slowly backing away from the group.

"Move." The skater girl repeated. 

"No." I replied. 

I didn't notice the anger slowly building up in PJ's eyes. 

"Do it!" Undyne yelled in a threatening voice. 

"No." I repeated. Eventually Papyrus and Alyphs were against the wall near the group, I swore Alyphs looked so worried she had to be mentally praying. 

PJ closed his eyes face palming himself in anger. 

"Why won't you just move!?" Undyne asked clearly irritated. 

"Because if you wanted to sit here you should have gotten here before us." I stated simply, and before I knew it PJ was directly in front of me glaring daggers down at me in annoyance.  

"Just. Move." He said through gritted teeth, yup. He was mad. 

His glare made my bravery falter a little remembering earlier, but I chose not to let it get to me. To let HIM get to me. I swallowed the lump of fear in my throat, staring him in the eyes like I did to his friends. 

"No." I answered trying not to let my voice shake. 

"No?" He asked aggravated, he laughed a little obviously still ticked.  

"Exactly what do you think you are?" He asked in a furious yet amused voice, as he took a step closer towering over me.  

"U-uh, umm..." I stuttered under my breathe as he took that step. He was so ticked, I could tell he was trying not to beat me up, while the teacher was still out near the other kids scolding them about food fights. Besides them almost everyone was looking at us now. 

"M-me? Well..." I said thinking for a moment, but then I smiled sheepishly that soon turned to an amused smile.

"Look at me, I'm white and nerdy!" I said running off as quick as I could, I heard footsteps following me.

"RUN!" Papyrus yelled to me as I sprinted faster. 

I pushed the cafeteria doors open running along the sidewalk, but I could still hear the footsteps following me.  

I forced my skeletal legs to move faster, turning a corner quickly and opening a nearby door. I hid in the unlocked janitors closet waiting to hear the footsteps. They ran and stopped not too far from the janitor's closet, but soon they continued to run. 

I breathed in air desperately at this point. After a little I opened the door tired, I closed it and leaned against it still trying to catch my breathe. 

After a little I was fixing to walk away but suddenly a hand covers my mouth, I try to yell but the hand prevented any yells for help. I was thrown against the door and pinned. 

I opened my eyes to see a furious PJ. 

' I'm so screwed.' I thought as the jock held up his fist swinging it towards me, I shut my eyes in panic waiting for the blow. 

It never came. 

I open one of my eye sockets to see the jocks fist a single inch away, I suddenly breathe out the air I held in. 

He let his fist fall to his side with an irritated sigh, then he looked directly at me. Thank God I still had the shades on otherwise he would have seen I was intimidated. 

He held the collar of my shirt tightly in his fist as he stared me down, then he pulled a bit and pushed back letting me go. My back hit the door behind me as I used my legs to catch myself before I fell. 

"Tch, whatever." PJ said walking off with his hands in his jacket. 

Once he was out of hearing range I fell to my knees, I sighed out of relief. 

"That was intense." A male voice said making my heart skip a few beats out of shock; I scrambled up to my feet to see who was there. 

There stood a goat like girl and a skeleton. 

The goat girl had light cream like fur and matching curly hair that covered one eye, she had a green beanie on and had red eyes. She wore a black shirt with a gold piece sign, with a dark green plaid button up shirt, and grey shorts that stopped and were folded just above her knees. She wore matching black boots and held a DS in her hands that played a theme like music. 

The skeleton was light boned like me, with blue eyes in his eye sockets. He had blue headphones and fingerless gloves. He wore a blue shirt with yellow lightning bolts at the sleeves and had a blue and white hooded vest. He had blue jeans and blue sneakers, along with a DS to complete the natural gamer outfit. 

"You, okay?" The skeleton asked as he and his friend stared down at me.

"Y-Yup! I'm perfectly fine!" I said trying to seem fine but really, I'm in a state of shock, so much drama for my first day of school; it's almost too much to handle for the first day.

"You sure? You don't seem to be getting enough fresh air, mate." The goat like girl said in her British like accent raising an eyebrow, I shrugged my shoulders pretending to not understand what she meant. 

"I'm fine, really. I feel great." I said trying to seem enthusiastic but, in all honesty, the goat girl was right; I feel like trash. 

The two glanced at each other but shrugged it off regardless. 

"My name is Swap, but you can call me Blue Berry or just Blue." He said smiling generously holding a handout to me. 

"The names Fresh." I said forcing myself to smile back despite my surprised stage, as I shook his gloved skeletal hand.

"I'm Ivory, it's spectacularly amazing to meet Ya mate!" Ivory greeted happily with a wink sticking her tongue out in a silly way.  

"Right, great to meet you too." I said feeling awkward yet relieved, Savage and Wild were the only ones to ever make that face towards me. 

"So, I'm guessing you're the Newbie everyone's been talking about." Blue Berry said still smiling.

"Talking? Me? What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Well, aren't you the one that stood in the way of most popular jock in school earlier?" He asked with a smile. 

"Wha-" I was cut off by the girl in green. 

"Yup, that's right sugar plum. Words spread fast here." Ivory claimed. 

"Ugh, and its only day 1. Just great." I mumbled under my breathe mentally drop kicking myself. 

"Hey, hey mate! Don't beat yourself up for it! To me your amazing!" She smiled at me brightly. 

"Yeah, you don't see a Newbie stand up to a jock every day, a popular one at that. It might be a bumpy ride," Blue said putting a hand on my shoulder reassuringly.  

"But you make through the year, so relax." He said kindly then the bell rang. 

"Welp, see Ya next time mate!" Ivory said as her and Blue Berry waved. 

I waved back feeling better than before they spoke, but Blue Berry did have a point. 

Hell would be raised this year. 

AN; Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter so far, I was only able to publish this chapter because It's not time for my appointment yet but I can't say the same for my other book. (Kingdom hearts tale Undertale + Kingdoms hearts for those of you who don't know) but I try to publish it. Till next time partners! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 597 35
โš ๏ธThis story will contain: ๐‘ช๐’–๐’”๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”, ๐‘บ๐’†๐’™, ๐‘บ๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”, ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ (๐‘บ๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž) ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘จ๐’ƒ...
17.8K 452 16
๐’๐Ž๐”๐“๐‡๐•๐ˆ๐„๐– ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’. From stealing daddy's credit card, fucking your father's girlfriend to be...
192K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
773K 28.7K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...