Kylo Ren X Reader

By PrincessBumbleBee97

WEEKLY UPDATES! You're a force user, but only you need to know that. It's not like you need everyone fighting... More

Prologue - Part 1
Prologue - Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Part 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
(Part 3)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 24

2.2K 65 7
By PrincessBumbleBee97

"Commander I need a break," you panted sweat dripping out of every pore, "we've been at this hours."

"We've been at this hours ____ because you fail to learn the lesson," Kylo although he didn't look as bad as you was also caked in sweat.

The weather had been too bad to train outside today and he had insisted despite you're very long day yesterday you'd still be training today and every other day for that matter. It had been two weeks since Sumi offered you the tiniest scrap of kindness but you weren't accepting it from anyone else in the First Order.

Ever.

Kylo looked far too sexy for you to even begin to learn anything and with your lack of admiration for him since Hux's office you'd not allowed him to see you out of training. It made him more unbearable but that just fixed the doubt in your mind that you shouldn't give him another chance. 

It's not like he'd even made effort to apologise. 

Kylo caught on to your train of thoughts and immediately you were swept off your feet.

Your back hit the mat again and despite its presence to protect you from further injury, you'd agreed on day two it hurt as much as the dirt outside. Your body immediately leaped into action as though you hadn't been just complaining about you being at it hours.

Back on your feet you swung round to punch him.

You'd desperately wanted to: but he was too quick catching your hand in his palm and twisting it. You brought your knee up to collide with his crotch and much to his dismay you'd succeeded.

He groaned in pain and it poured into your skull too. He released the grip on your fist and you grabbed both his arms. His muscles flexed between your fingers and your heart fluttered.

Focus.

You pushed him back to the wall and pinned him. Kylo was teaching you how to fight without using the force or your saber. He let you defend how you wanted it wasn't about throwing punches just being able to apprehend someone much stronger, taller, more muscular...

You trailed off and he kicked your legs from under you again. The second time in what felt like mere seconds. The wind was knocked from your lungs and you took some time to recover, but Kylo had already seen enough.

"Don't you learn anything I teach you?!" Kylo seethed his chest rising and falling rapidly.

He was wearing a black t-shirt and loose black trousers. You don't think you'd ever seen him so casual. You really liked it, take away the Darth Vader vibes and he was just so human you thought.

"Yes I learned you do have balls. I really wouldn't have guessed." You said remembering the time his hand had collided with your face. How he'd called you out for being incompetent in front of Hux. Even though you'd gone to him to basically declare your love for Kylo.

You understood the need to keep your "relationship" with him secret. Yet he didn't have the balls to apologise for treating you that way!

"Incompetent little girl!" Kylo growled zoning in on you again.

You scrambled to your feet and righted your stance.

The rules were clear. 

No force using; but at this point you didn't care for the Commander's dumb ass rules.

You forced him against the wall...

"Ahem" someone from behind you cleared their throat. You dropped the force hold on Kylo and turned to face your intruder.

"General," your jaw tensed.

"Don't mind me. I'm doing an inspection. I should think Snoke might like to know how you're getting on too ____" Hux agreed with himself.

Then from around the corner Sumi came buzzing, she'd clearly just been given a task which she had just come running from.

You smiled at him and noticed Kylo fixing on his saber. You pulled yours towards your hand with the force and caught it from behind, raising an eyebrow at Hux.

Your day couldn't have gotten any better at that point in time. Unbeknownst to Kylo you'd been perfecting your saber and he hadn't seen it yet and also if that wasn't satisfaction enough you now had given yourself the ability, after many late sleepless nights practising, the ability to force jump and you could do it from standing.

You smiled almost waiting for the pure sensation of absolute smugness to make it's way through you. You could feel Kylo waiting for you to turn to face him, but his impatience got the better of him.

He ran towards you igniting his saber on the way. Now was not the time to be cocky it usually backfired on you, but you were desperate for a scrap of admiration from either of the two men you'd fucked in the room. As his saber was about to plunge straight through you, you used the force to back flip over him. Landing feet firmly on the ground at his back. You grabbed the arm with out his saber and pulled it to the arch of his back. Igniting yours you bent his body so he was bowing in front of Hux. He easily swung round to meet your saber with his.

The purple beam glowed to life with a pleasant hum. Upon seeing Kylo's face was a picture, you don't think you'd ever seen him the colour of his saber and you could feel his embarrassment all around you.

Sumi was peering from behind Hux at you. A bright smile on her face.

Then it began: Kylo started to throw his usual sequential moves and you started to easily counter them.

You danced around for what seemed hours. The smell of sweat almost nauseous now as you focused all your effort into matching his skills. 

Your sabers screeched as they slid down one another before you'd draw back again and skillfully throw your blade between hands to get better vantage points. You'd forgot about anyone else in the room now it was just you and the Commander and you wouldn't let him win again.

You felt yourself fading not having the stamina to keep up and Kylo felt it too his smugness seeping into your mind. You knew this sequence like the back of your hand, you watched him execute it with little flaw most of time and you knew you could counter it to the end. 

You wanted to win.

A fresh burst of adrenaline rushed your system and you took a risk, you were physically exhausted from working so hard and you knew another force jump would put you out of action for good but you knew if you took the risk there would be potential to win. 

Count for me Kylo. 

Your thoughts left a break in his moves and you took the opportunity to graze the left side of his torso. You felt his anger rise as you focused harder. 

One. 

Another moment of weakness for him as you plunged for his other side, this time an audible noise of discomfort as you easily melted the cotton on his shirt open burning through flesh.

Can't hear you. 

You smirked looking up to meet his gaze. 

Two. He grumbled his blade hissing against yours as he pushed against it with all his strength the heat so intense you felt as though you were on fire. 

He pushed your blade against your neck and you screamed half in pain half in effort to force his arms back into himself. You took all pressure off his blade and his arms reeled back to counter the lack of support on your saber. 

As he righted his stance you lunged for his shoulder and managed to cause another wound along it. 

Three

You pushed as you force jumped over him once more this time using your momentum to force him to the ground face first. His saber flew from his grasp across the floor and slotted back to being dormant. 

"Three Commander." You cooed in his ear as you retracted the blade from his back not realising you're already started to burn away at the seams. 

"Please Hux. Please inform this mysterious Snoke of how my progress is going," you looked back at Kylo gargling frustrated moans into the mat beneath him.

"I need a shower,"  you said angrily wiping sweat from your head.

You passed Hux and Sumi and left Kylo to wallow in his self pity.

A/n hope you liked this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it. Hope you had as much fun reading it! Thanks again all! AND AS A BONUS THE EXAM I FAILED A WHILE BACK HAS BEEN LOOKED INTO BY THE EXAM BOARD AND THEY'VE GIVEN EVERYONE 10% WHICH MEANS I PASSED WOOO AND I HAVE PASSED MY LATEST ONE! Have a good week!!!!

- Els x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 270 32
COMPLETE Ranked #58 comedy-romance as of 4/15/2020 I HIT 2K!!!!! You guys are making my life over here. All the reads and comments mean so much. Tha...
31.5K 955 42
Based just over a month after TLJ from Kylo Rens point of view. Smut warning
94.4K 2.4K 21
You're a young adult on vacation in the mountains. You're best friend and you are enjoying the peace and quiet until the recent meteor shower. Someth...
33K 780 24
A mission gone terribly wrong leaves you mouthing off to Commander Ren. A hangar hijacked leaves you demoted to sanitation crew. A bad joke leaves yo...