BrEakOut ThE RuLEz Spanking S...

By Psparkle022

Lieutenant commandant Steve McGarrett is the current leader of the well known Hawaii 5-0 task force, dedicate... More

Introducing BTR
Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 2: Parenting duties Pt.1
Chapter 2: Parenting duties Pt.2
Chapter 3: The calm before the storm
Chapter 4: Not my daughter but my sister
Chapter 5: The mysterious texts
Chapter 6: How far would you go?
Chapter 7: Dangerous roads
Chapter 8: Paying the price
Chapter 9: Putting the mess behind
Chapter 10: Friend or foe
Chapter 11: Life adjustments
Chapter 12: Dealing with the problem
Chapter 13: It won't lead you anywhere good
Chapter 14: Catching waves and earning a date
Chapter 15: Hiding secrets
Chapter 16: A short walk on the beach
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Early mornings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First encounter
Chapter 21: One of many fears
Chapter 22: Broken trust
Chapter 23: Facing fears and a first wave
Chapter 24: That guy
Chapter 25: The boat trip
Chapter 26: Being a guardian
Chapter 27: The threat
Chapter 28: Being sick
Chapter 29: The one in charge
Chapter 30: An outfit change
Chapter 31: Occupational hazards
Chapter 32: A reckless moment
Chapter 33: Life changes
Chapter 34: Not going back
Chapter 35: Please don't leave me
Chapter 36: Without her
Chapter 37: The settle
Chapter 38: The trial
Chapter 39: Breaking point
Chapter 40: My babygirl
Chapter 41: The final countdown

Epilogue

3.6K 97 85
By Psparkle022

-Hey babygirl. Wow you look so big, I smiled at my sister that rolled her eyes at my statement.

-Jesus Steve. It's only been a couple weeks since we last skyped. So...how's everything in the island going?, she asked and laid her head over her hands just waiting for me to tell her all about it since she left.

-Everything is pretty much the same. A lot of work unfortunately, I sighed to the screen in front of me.

I had wanted to go visit my sister for the past month but I was not able to being stuck with a huge case we had going on in the island. We were on the track of a very powerful mafia organization and I really couldn't leave my team now. I'd hate myself if I did, but at some point I'd have to find time for my sister. She probably missed me as much as I did. And hell I missed her.

-Yeah I know, but what you're doing it's really important Steve, she said reading my thoughts. She didn't know anything about this gang we were after but she knew the work I did in the task force was priority one in the island.

-You're important too. I promise I'll find some time in the next week to fly myself over there. Ok?, I said looking into my sister's eyes that immediately shimmered with excitement.

-Really? Yay! I so want to see you already. Oh and bring Cath with you, yeah?, she asked with her infamous puppy dog eyes that made me chuckle loudly.

-If she's available I have no doubt she'll want to join us, I said at the smirking girl in front of me when I heard a voice on the back of Jill's laptop.

-Jill! What are you doing on your laptop?, I heard my mom's voice scolding my sister and I knew she was fighting the need to roll her eyes.

-I'm just talking to Steve, she said and turned her back on me.

-That's great honey but seriously you need to clean your room. This is a mess!, mom said sounding really upset but Jill didn't bother much.

-Fine. I'll clean it up. Bye, she dismissed mom roughly before turning her attention back to me.

-What was that all about?, I asked while raising an eyebrow, which clearly made her nervous.

-Yeah umm... I kinda told her I was coming up here to clean my room. I just wanted to give you a little call first, she pouted as she explained the source of mom's displeased tone of voice.

-Well then you better get to it young lady. And don't let me know you're treating mom that way. Understood?, I frowned at my sister's behavior and she dropped her look to her lap.

-Yes, she grumbled slightly so I pushed a little bit.

-Yes what?, I asked pointedly.

-Yes sir. I'll be better with mom, she finally gave up and lifted her look to meet mine.

-That's way better. Ok sweetie go clean your room. We can talk later ok?

-Yeah sure. I love you Stevie. Bye, she said quickly shutting down her skype window so I couldn't see her anymore.

-I miss you babygirl, I said to the empty screen and took a deep breath. I had to figure out how to get out of my job to pay Jill a little visit.

As days passed by I grew up more and more frustrated with this situation. I had so much work to do that it had been impossible to have not even a day off. I had started fearing I'd have to disappoint my little sister by saying I wouldn't make it to the visit I promised. Jesus it'd break her heart. If I didn't do something I was going to lose her forever.

So I decided to do the only thing I was left to do.

-You're what??, four voices said at the same time as I stood like stone in the conference room of the HPD building.

-I'm delivering my resignation letter tomorrow, I said as the four pair of eyes grew bigger with the news.

-Man I get it, you're stressed. We're all stressed but you cannot quit! Not now!, Danny said sounding really desperate and frustrated. I knew the stress lately wasn't only for me, but to all of them.

-I have to Danny, understand. She's the most important to me. I cannot abandon her again, I tried to reason with him but he was out of himself.

-We never get to see our families either, but do you see anybody quitting?, Danny frowned at me and that's when I lost it.

-Excuse me, but aren't you the man that has dinner with his wife and daughter every night? Your family is in Hawaii, so it's easy for you to say I cannot quit. What I cannot stop doing is being Jill's older brother. And she needs me, you know she does. So don't give me all that bullshit alright?, I finally boomed and the entire room went silent in a second.

Nobody dared to say anything else after that. I knew they didn't want me to leave, but deep down they also knew this is what I had signed up for when I decided to look after Jill.

-Look you are the most qualified and efficient team I could have asked for, and you also are the best friends I ever had. That's why I plead you to understand what I'm going through.

-So what are you gonna do in Boston?, Kono asked looking at me worryingly.

-I'll figure something up. There might be an opening in the Police Department or something, I said and I heard a particular giggle coming from my right side.

-As if you could find somebody else that can deal with you, Danny grumbled at me and I smiled knowing his anger had passed.

After that I asked my team to leave me alone with my girlfriend. She had been my best friend since the Navy and I certainly owed her an explanation about my rushed decision.

-I know you must be thinking I'm crazy, I spoke my mind after a minute of silence passed by.

-No... I really understand why you're doing this. I just thought that you'd talk to me about it first, she said after a long sigh with her arms wrapped around her middle.

-I'm sorry babe. This is not fair to you. I already asked you to come to Hawaii, and now I'm leaving... is it even possible that you came with me?, I asked hopefully but the look she gave me was enough to bring that hope down.

-I think this is a good time for me to go back to my missions Steve. I've been away for quite some time now, and we seem to want different things, Cath said without taking her eyes off me, but the bitting on her lower lip gave away just how hard she was taking all of this.

-I want you. I love you but..., I tried to explain but she cut me off before I could finish, always wearing her brand smile that I was going to miss so much.

-She's first. Steve I get it, I've met her. I know how important she is to you and honestly to me too. I want the best for her, and if the best is you in Boston then you have my blessing... but I'm sorry, I cannot follow you wherever you go, she said and her eyes clouded with sadness.

This definitely finished to break my heart in half. I wrapped my arms around her waist as my lips prayed to find hers in a soft and long kiss. What ached me the most was that was a breakup kiss.

-I love you with all my heart. Don't even doubt about it, I whispered to her lips as my hands kept her close posed on each side her head.

-Me too, she said meeting my look with those amazing deep dark eyes.

Feeling extremely bummed about the decision I had made, I laid on the couch first thing when I arrived home. There was nothing good on TV so I simply went to sleep right there. Tomorrow morning I'd call mom and tell her I'd be moving to Boston to stay close to Jill.

Before I knew it a loud knock on the door woke me up early the next morning. I stirred myself a little before I felt a strong pinch on my neck. Dammit! Have I ever told you never to go to sleep on the couch? It really kills your spine.

I had thought Danny would stop by to try to convince me to stay again, so I got up to open the door trying to gather up all the patience I had left. As I kept on thinking on how to convince him to leave me alone I noticed something strange when I approached the door.

Now wait a minute. I heard some annoying noise from the other side of the door, like the incessant typing on an iPhone. I observed that the silhouette that I was expecting to see through the blurred glass was much less tall and slimmer. What the hell was going on? No way! I opened the door and...

-Stevie!!, Jill exclaimed wrapping her arms around my neck. At some point it almost felt like a deja vu. An incredibly good deja vu.

-Oh my God, Jill! Baby what are you doing here?, I said as I hugged my sister for dear life. God I've missed this kid.

-Steve... breath, she said as usual but I think this time she meant it so I loosen up my arms enough to look right at her, just in case my mind was playing me tricks.

-How did you even...? Wait. Mom knows you're here right?, I asked my sister and raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

-Of course she does Steve. Do you wanna call her?, she said placing both of her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow at me.

-Actually I do, I said already dialing mom's number. I wanted to know what on earth is going on.

-Fineee. I'll go get the ice cream from the fridge while you deal with that, she said as she passed through me and skipped to the kitchen.

As I waited for mom to pick up the blessed phone, Jill made herself comfortable in front of the TV. I just didn't get it. Why didn't she tell me she was coming to visit?

-Mom hey, I greeted her barely I heard she picked up.

-Oh hi darling. Can you be quick? I'm really busy right now, she panted on the phone as I guessed her rushing in her high heels to her car to go to some meeting.

-Mom I need two seconds of attention please... Jill is here in Hawaii, I dropped the bomb once I made sure she was listening.

-Yes I know. Anything else?, she said as I could hear her giving directions to her personal driver.

-But mom! Why nobody told me anything? How long is she going to stay?, I asked infuriated that my mother never gave me any answers.

-Steve I'm losing you honey. Jill will explain everything to you. Call me later. Love you!, she said so fast that I could barely understand what she said.

I was left speechless with the phone in my hand, staring at it just trying to process that my mom just simply hung up on me. I'd have to look for explanations somewhere else. Which lead me to the teenager sitting on the couch eating ice cream as if nothing had happened.

-Jill babe... could you give me some explanations here? Why you didn't' tell me you were coming?

She slowly put the ice cream down and turned off the TV before she jumped around to look at me. Oh god, what was she going to say?

-Well... after our last conversation I sort of sat down to talk to mom for like... the very first time in my life. We talked for hours, it was awful. We yelled, we cried but I think we got to an understanding, she said deviating her look to the floor as I grew impatient.

-An understanding about what?, I asked with caution. She just smiled innocently at me as if I already knew the answer.

-She'll let me live with you Steve... only if you still want to of course, she said slowly and I saw how she turned fearful when a minute or so passed by and I didn't answer.

I was honestly astonished. This morning I had woken up with the intentions of giving my resignation letter and do anything to make this work with Jill. I'd get to keep my friends, my job, my girlfriend, the house I grew up in... and my sister would be finally happy.

Seriously there was something to even think about??

-Oh... my God. Jill that's just... so amazing!, I finally got out with a screech that could have only been compared to a 13 years old girl. Oh wait, was it my screech?

-Really? Yaaay. I can't believe it!, she said and jumped from the couch straight to my arms. Thank God that I work out because this kid was growing up.

I held her in my arms really tight fearing this was some sort of joke. I had been so distressed thinking on how this was going to work, and in the end I had mom to thank for finally making things easy for me.

That day was so crazy that when the night came I fell down over my bed feeling completely exhausted but happier than ever. I had my sister with me, and from now on everything would be just perfect. Well as perfect as it can be raising a 13 years old.

-Ok that makes it official. I'm selling your bed, I said to the blond bump that laid right to my side under the covers. She quickly climbed out to see I was on my phone posting her bed.

-Hey! Where am I going to sleep?, she pouted trying to take the phone away but with no avail.

-You don't seem to need it so, I chuckled and put the phone away when she sulked even more.

-Not my fault your bed is so comfortable, she said laying down again and turning her back on me.

-Yeah sure, it's all about the bed. Goodnight babygirl, I said kissing her cheek and laying down myself on the other side of the bed.

-Goodnight Steve, she yawned and stayed completely still, letting me know she had fallen asleep.

With a yawn myself I closed my eyes and intended to go to a deep slumber when a little voice woke me up minutes after I thought she was in dreamland.

-School starts in a week Steve, she said groggily for her sleep and quickly shut up again, leaving me to be the entire night lost in my thoughts.

School... oh dammit.

Ok so now it's really over lol I just knew I couldn't leave you guys like this so here's your fluffy happy ending! I hope everyone liked it. Please vote and comment!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 776 17
"A very long time ago Lucifer and Lilith were together and after they had Charlie... Lucifer regretted the mistake of giving the Fruit of Knowledge t...
303K 7.5K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
610K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!