Mine ~ Lee Hinchcliffe (COMPL...

By IMadeYouReadThis1

"You're mine and only mine. I don't like sharing." More

Introduction.
Third wheeling sucks.
Lee
Tell me about yourself.
People hated on you?
You're mysterious and i like it.
Oh come on, you drama queen.
We're going for dinner.
We're going on a road trip.
You can't bribe me with food.
Nothing's impossible.
You slept with him?
You stalled your first car.
Do you know why that is?
Shes with me.
You look, different.
Here goes nothing.
Now kiss me.
You're lucky you're cute.
Whats going to happen?
Im not staring, im admiring.
IMPORTANT
Do you trust me?
NEW BOOK COVER.
Its so stressful.
I dont think i can do this.
Im stealing these.
There'll be no sex on my sofa.
Missing me already?
Who are you?
When are you free?
A/N
Can i tell you something?
Shut the door.
Brooke, sit down.
Upload days.
Why are we here?
You annoy me.
Why are you up at this time?
Can i take your orders?
It was a one off.
Age is just a number.
Now shut up and let me do your makeup.
You can't take me on anymore?
I could really do with a burger.
Im scared.
Its going to destroy him.
I need to tell you something.
But i love you.
Yeah that all went a lot smoother in my head.
THE END
Sequel?
IMPORTANT
DJENDNSNSKNDN
A quick ramble 😂
NOT AN UPDATE
TRAILER
COMPETITION?
New Lee Fanfic?
ITS UP!
NEW TRAILER

What if things dont work out?

1.4K 21 1
By IMadeYouReadThis1

Brooke's POV

"Do you ever crave chocolate rolls?" I asked, slurring, laying my head down on Lee's lap. I think he had sobered up by now but me, I keep drinking.
"Not really, no." He laughed, raking a hand through my hair gently.
"Do you think they're still at it?" Lee asked and I laughed.
"What? Chocolate rolls?" I asked.
"No, Jake and Steph." He replied and I shrugged.
"Probably, it's Jake and Steph." I giggled, using my index finger to poke Lee's nipple through his top.
"What are you doing?" He asked, pulling my finger away.
"Nipple poking you." I giggled, moving my finger back but only for it to get pulled away again. Party pooper. I looked up at the sky and began to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" Lee asked.
"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up." I laughed, cropping my stomach. I don't think he had found it quite as funny as I did.
"Let me tell you. You are totally crazy." He chucked.
"The best people are." I smirked.
"You got that right." He grinned.

"Lee." I said.
"Brooke." He mocked.
"Knock knock." I grinned.
"Who's there?" He asked, rolling his eyes playfully.
"Tank." I said.
"Tank who?" He asked.
"You're welcome." I laughed as did lee. I'm so funny. Am I right or am I right?
"How about this one?" Lee asked, preparing himself for his 'knock knock' joke.
"Knock knock." He started.
"Who's there?" I asked.
"Howard." He smiled.
"Howard who?" I questioned. I've never heard this one before.
"Howard you like a big kiss." He chuckled and i frowned.
"I don't get it - oh wait! I get it." I laughed before sitting up and smashing my lips on to his. It took him by surprise but he eventually started to kiss back.

I don't want to leave tomorrow.

------------
"Come on, let's get you in bed." Lee laughed, holding me up as I was laughing too much.
"I'm not tired." I hiccuped.
"Are you sure?" He asked and I pouted, nodding. I threw myself down on to the bed and sighed happily.
"What's the difference between a piano, tuna and a pot of glue?" I asked.
"I don't know. What is the difference?" He asked, sitting down beside me.
"You can tuna piano but you can't piano and tuna." I said and he began to laugh.
"But what about the pot of glue?" He asked.
"I knew you'd get stuck there." I smirked and he laughed.
"You come out with the most randomest things sometimes." He chuckled and I nodded.
"Oh, I know." I giggled, sitting up and pushing him down on to the bed before straddling him.
"Woah, that was unexpected." He laughed.
"What can I say? I'm full of surprises." I whispered in his ear. I could hear him gulp and then I placed my lips on his sloppily.

---------------
Lee's POV

How she turned from being funny to being completely horny in one second, I don't know. Brooke's kisses weren't like they normally were, they were sloppy and wet. Not my favourite, I must say.
Half way through the kissing, she stopped and rested her cheek on mine. Is she ok?
"Brooke." I whispered but no response.
"Hey, Brooke." I said again but still no response. I lifted her head up and looked at her face to see her eyes closed. Great, she passed out whilst kissing me.

I rolled her off of me gently and looked down at her. What do I do? I can't just leave her can I? She needs to sober up, like now. I sighed and got up, creeping down the stairs to the kitchen where I turned on the light to see Jake sitting at the table. I yelped and jumped out of my skin.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Drinking." He said, holding up a half empty beer.
"In the dark?" I asked and he nodded. I huffed and took it away from him.
"Come on, you need to sleep." I said, helping his up to his room where he instantly fell down to the bed and fell asleep. Well that was easy. What was I doing again? Oh yeah, helping Brooke sober up.

I went back into the kitchen where i poured a glass of water and grabbed some bread before walking back up to the bedroom. I placed the glass of water and bread on the beside table before sitting beside her. Do I shake her until she wakes up or do I just wait? I mean, she's either passed out or fallen asleep. Maybe I'll just let her sleep.

--------------
Brooke's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache in Lee's arm. It was still dark outside so I knew it was either very late at night or the early hours of the morning. I groaned and sat up, looking down at lee who was sleeping peacefully. One of his eyes opened slightly.
"You're awake." He chuckled and I nodded, yawning.
"What happened earlier?" I asked.
"You passed out." He replied, sitting up and handing me some pills and a glass of water. I thanked him before taking them.
"How come you're not as bad as me?" I asked, placing the glass back on the bedside table.
"Because I stopped drinking, you didn't." He laughed. I knew that would have been the case. I sighed and laid down again, resting my head on his chest.

"After today, I won't be able to wake up next to you until we see each other again." I sighed.
"Don't remind me." He said softly, kissing the top of my head.
"Steph and I were talking." I started.
"Mhm." He mumbled.
"She suggested that I should maybe buy an apartment further up north." I said, looking up at him. His eyes widened.
"That would be putting too much stress on you." He replied and I shook my head.
"I could make it work, as Steph said, I have the money. We can see each other a lot more and everything." I grinned and he sighed.
"What if things don't work out?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Let's say something happened between us and we hated each other, you're left with that apartment until you find another place." He said and I frowned.
"I'm not expecting anything to happen between us. Are you?" I asked and he shook his head.
"No. God no, it's just, moving is a big thing B." He sighed.
"Don't you think I know that?" I asked.
"Look, I'm not saying that I don't want to be with you everyday because trust me, I do, more than anything but I'm scared you'll get so stressed out." He said softly.
"Lee babe, I won't get stressed out. It's just something to think about. It may never happen." I said and he nodded before leaning closer to me.
"I love you Brooke." He whispered.
"I love you too." I grinned, pressing our lips together.

I'm going to miss this everyday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 308 14
"I hate myself for letting myself fall for such an asshole."
14.5K 487 24
"I'll make it clear I'm not a toy Na Jaemin. My feelings are not your playground and my life is not your game" - Lee Jeno
nemesis. By :)))

Fanfiction

82.6K 6.4K 13
"you're so hung up on hating him that you can't see how fucking in love you are with him."
9.1K 136 57
"You're mine and mine only. You're my boy."