We're going for dinner.

Brooke's POV

After yesterday's events, we all thought that it would be best if we just had a chilled day today.
So here we are, sitting in Jakes room, playing on our phones and being bored as hell.
"This is boring." Jake sighed, sitting up on his bed.

I was currently laying on the floor, staring up at the ceiling taking in the details whilst Jake and Stephanie laid on the bed, looking down at their phones and lee was sitting on the desk chair, spinning around in boredom.

"What is there to do though?" I asked, also sitting up.
"There's a park down the road." Lee suggested.
"It's raining." Stephanie said, scrunching up her nose.
"Is there a place with animals around here?" I asked randomly, earning a few funny looks.
"Well yeah, there's the animal shelter down the road. I think you have to pay 30p to get in though." Jake said and I stood up grinning.
"We're going to the animal shelter." I said.
"You're going to want to take all the animals back with you though." Stephanie groaned.

----------------
Here we are, walking around the animal shelter, looking at all the dogs. Stephanie didn't want to come but me being me forced her to.

"Look at his little face." I cooed, walking up to one of the dogs who was kept in the little kennel.
"He's adorable." Lee said, standing beside me and reaching over the kennel to stroke the dog.
"Are you allowed to stroke them?" Jake asked and lee shrugged.
"No idea but I'm stroking it." He chuckled and I reached over, attempting to stroke the dog but because I was a lot shorter than the boys, I couldn't reach.
"Jake." I moaned and he rolled his eyes.
"Help me." I laughed and he came up behind me, picking me off the floor so I could stroke this one dog.

Once we had finished admiring that first dog, we walked over to another one. Man, I just want to take all these dogs home and love them.
"I want her." I pouted.
"You can't have her. This is why I didn't want to bring you here. You get too attached to them." Stephanie sighed, pulling my body away from the dog section.
"No. The dogs." I said, trying to escape her grasp.
"Jake, a little help." Stephanie said and before I knew it, I was thrown over someone's shoulder. However, it wasn't Jake, it was lee.
"Please put me down. I'm not two." I frowned.
"You're acting like it." Jake laughed and i sighed, allowing myself to just hang over lees shoulder. Hey ho, at least I don't have to walk.

--------------------
"Well that killed hardly any time." Jake sighed, falling down to the sofa.
"Your the ones that pulled me away from all my animal friends so quickly." I said, holding my hands up in surrender, walking over to the one seated sofa. I sat down on it with a huff and picked at my jeans.
"What now?" Stephanie asked.
"We chill." Lee replied, sitting down beside Jake.

Yet again, we're sat here, bored out of our minds, 'chilling' on the sofas.
Rob then burst through the door.
"Get your arses in gear. We're going for dinner." Rob shouted at us all making us jump up and run up the stairs.
Steph and I were in the spare room whilst Jake and lee were in Jakes room getting ready.

"What to wear?" I huffed, rummaging through my suitcase.
"What about that white play suit you had?" Stephanie asked.
"What about it?" I asked.
"Wear it, you dummie." She giggled as she pulled off her clothes and slipped into a baby pink dress that hugged her figure tightly.
"We're only going out for dinner. Why do we need to dress up so much?" I asked.
"Jake said we're eating at a posh restaurant. You don't want to go looking like a slob. Change." She demanded. I rolled my eyes at pulled out the white playsuit that looked like a dress.

I changed into it and added a gold belt around my waist to add a little detail. Once I was done, I brushed out my hair and topped up my makeup. I don't think I looked too bad for once. Stephanie sprayed me with her expensive perfume before we walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

Everyone was already dressed and downstairs by the time we got down there. All eyes snapped in our direction as we took the last step and I could feel my cheeks heat up. Stephanie instantly walked over to Jake where he wrapped an arm around the small of her waist. I stood beside Ellie, linking my arm with hers.
"Lee keeps staring." She whispered and I bit back a smile.
"Everyone ready?" Sue asked as she grabbed the house and car keys. Everyone gave light nods and we made our way to the car.

-----------------
In the end, we had to take two cars because 7 of us weren't going to fit in a 5 seater car. In the first car, sue was driving and rob was in the passenger seat with Ellie, Jake and Stephanie. Apparently Jake and Steph cannot bare to be apart for 15 minutes so I had to go in a car with Lee. I'm not complaining, it's just, sometimes it's awkward, you know?

Anyways, we're currently waiting on our food in the restaurant. Ellie and I were playing a game of thumb war however, we stopped once food came and people were giving us strange looks. That's what happens when not so posh people turn up at a posh restaurant. Whoops.

We had a table of 8 and on one side you had Jake, Stephanie, myself and Ellie then opposite Ellie you had rob, opposite me was sue and opposite Steph was lee.

"Why are we in such a posh restaurant? I feel like we don't belong here." Ellie laughed.
"Sometimes you've just got to act posh. Imagine that you're eating in front of the queen." Rob said.
"We'd never eat in front of the queen." Jake replied and I stifled a laugh.

Overall, the meal was great. Amazing actually. We were now going back to the Mitchell household in our separate cars. Myself and Lee in his car again.

I strapped myself in the passenger seat and breathed out the breath I seemed to have held in.
"You ok?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah just too full." I giggled as he started the engine.
"Same here." He chuckled and we followed behind the car rob was now driving.

"I'm cold." I shivered and he turned up the heating.
"My hoodie is in the back if you want to reach round and get it." He offered. I thanked him and reached round to get the hoodie that was on the back seat behind me. I quickly took off my seatbelt and pulled on the hoodie. It was a zip up one so I just left it undone. It was a little baggy but very warm. I then strapped myself back in and sighed.

"I never said it but, you look really nice tonight." He grinned and I smiled.
"Thank you." I blushed.
"You don't look too bad yourself." I added, attempting to hide my face that was probably the colour of a tomato right now.

What is this boy doing to me?