You stalled your first car.

Brooke's POV

"You dragged me out of the house to teach me to drive?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Why not? It means I get to spend more time with you." He grinned and I could tell I was going the colour of a tomato so I turned away from him.
"Come on then, let's switch places." He said and we got out of the car, me sitting in the drivers seat and Lee sitting in the passenger seat.

"I sort of know how to drive already." I said and he shrugged.
"You said sort of. Now come on, put your feet on the clutch and brake and start the engine." Lee said and I put my foot on the second and last pedal, starting the engine but lee stopped me almost instantly.
"No, what are you doing?" He asked.
"Starting the engine." I said in a duh tone.
"Please tell me you know the pedals." He sighed and I looked at the pedals then back at him.
"Yeah, accelerator, brake and then clutch." I said and he laughed, shaking his head.
"It goes clutch, brake, accelerator." He said and I bit my lip, stifling a laugh.
"Well shit." I giggled, placing my feet on the pedals correctly.
"Remember it as CBA, can't be arsed. Thats how I remember it." He laughed and I grinned.
"Classy." I giggled and I started the engine after double checking where my feet were.

I twisted the key and the engine revved up.
"Now take your foot off the brake but leave the other all the way down on the clutch." He explained and I took my foot off the brake.
"Now move up to first gear." He added and I did as I was told, shifting the gear stick into gear 1.
"Ok, the next thing you have to be careful of. Slowly release the clutch and push down gently on the accelerator." He said and I did but I somehow did it too quickly and stalled the car.
"Congrats. You stalled your first car." He chuckled, giving me a small clap.
"It's not the first time." I smirked.
"I don't even want to know. Try again but a little slower. Don't push down too much on the accelerator but come off fully on the clutch." He said. I nodded and tried again.

This time I successfully started moving the car.
"You've got the hang of it." He grinned.
"Now move down to gear two, taking your foot off the accelerator and all the way down on the clutch." He said and I did, moving down to gear two as I drove smoothly down the abandoned piece of road.

I'm doing it. I'm actually driving. Who needs an instructor when you can have lee?

-------------------
"I'm proud of you." Lee clapped as we stepped out of his car and walking up to the front door.
"Thank you. Thank you." I bowed and he laughed before knocking on the door.

Lee said that he trusted me to drive back from wherever we were to the Mitchell's house, so I did. I wouldn't have trusted me. Sometimes I had a little problem but he'd always help me.

The door swung open and Jake and Steph stood there.
"Get your arses back outside. We're going bowling." Ellie shouted from the top of the stairs. I laughed but stepped back and walked back to lee's car with them all.

It was just us teenagers going bowling as rob and sue didn't feel like coming which is fair enough.
"Shot gun in the front." Jake shouted, running to the front.
"As always." I mumbled but climbed into the back with Steph and Ellie on either side of me. I hated the middle. If we were to crash, I'd be the first out that windscreen. However, id rather it be me than anyone else in this car.

With Lee driving, we soon made it to the bowling place and had already gotten our shoes on.
"I look like a clown wearing these." Ellie laughed, pointing to her shoes.
"Don't we all." I giggled, looking at everyone's shoes. They definitely did not go with the outfits but there's nothing you can do about it.

We all typed our names into the name thing which comes up with our score and stuff, then we began to bowl.

Jake was up first. He threw the ball and it rolled into the gutter, missing every pin.
"Oh man." He groaned before getting another ball and taking his second turn. This time he managed to knock down 4 pins. Lucky Jake.

Steph was next and she used that well known 'oh I can't do it' saying which then made Jake stand up and help her. She knew how to bowl. She's pretty much an expert. She's always bowling, whether it's with her family or friends. She knows exactly what she's doing but if that's what makes her happy then she can continue.

"You're up." Lee said, nudging my shoulder. I grinned and stood up.
"And you're going down." I smirked, grabbing a ball and taking my turn.
I took my time to line up where I wanted it to go and I threw it, earning myself a strike. I threw my hands up in the air and began to do a happy dance. I could tell that lee was trying to hide his smile and he stood up for his turn.
"I'm so going to beat you." I winked.
"I'd like to see you try." I whispered, swiftly walking past him and sitting down in my seat watching as lee got a strike. He turned around and bowed.

Looks like I'm going to get competitive.