Nothing's impossible.

Brooke's POV

"I just want to sleep." I groaned as I fell down to the bed. We had all just arrived back home and we took everything back up to our 'rooms'.
"You can after we've filmed a video." Lee grinned and I shot up, looking at him.
"We're filming a video?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yep, the yoga Challenge so get into your yoga gear." He smirked, walking out and leaving me there to process what's happening.

So I'm filming the yoga Challenge with Lee for a video. Ok, doesn't seem too hard.

--------------
I lied, this is the hardest thing I've ever done. We were currently on a pose where he's just laying on the floor with his arms and legs up straight and I have to rest my bum on his feet whilst bending my myself backwards and sticking one foot in the air. It's not as easy as it looks.
(I'll insert a picture as the explaining didn't sound too good 😂)

"Lee, this is impossible." I huffed as I attempted to sit my bum on his feet.
"Nothings impossible." He said and I stood up with my hands on my hips and I looked at him.
"This bloody well is. You be the girl." I said and he sat up shaking his head.
"I'm good thanks." He laughed before calling Jake in.

"What do you want?" Jake asked, standing in the doorway.
"Help Brooke complete this." Lee laughed, showing Jake a picture.
"That looks easy." Jake said and I raised an eyebrow.
"Please, take over." I said, stepping it the way. Jake and Lee attempted the same position but got no where near as far as lee and I did.

"See, impossible." I sighed.
"Jake here to the rescue." Jake laughed as lee laid down on the floor. Here we go again, attempt number 30. Ok, that's a slight exaggeration.

Lee held his legs up as Jake lifted me.
"Don't let go of me, ok." I said to Jake and he nodded.
With Jakes help, I was finally able to rest my bum on lee's feet.
"Ok, now lean back and I'll catch you." Lee said and I took in a deep breath before going backwards with Jakes help again.
Lee held on to my shoulders when I reached to his level and we had pretty much done it. All I had to do was lift my leg. Here goes nothing.

Jake let go and as I lifted my leg up, I went all wobbly and fell off of lee, laughing.
"Done." I giggled, striking a pose in front of the camera.

After a few more poses, lee decided that it was best if we ended the video otherwise he'd have to edit an hours worth of footage. He said goodbye to the camera and then turned it off.
"Man, that was hard." I breathed out and he laughed.
"For you it was hard but for me it was pretty easy." He smirked, collecting up all his bits.
"Yeah because you either laid or stood for them all." I giggled as we walked up the stairs.
"The effort was still there." He laughed.

------------------
"Seriously Steph, I don't know what to do." I sighed. The boys had gone out with their friend for the night, leaving Stephanie and I here.
"Well you clearly like him." Stephanie replied.
"But that's the thing, I don't know if I do or not." I said and she smiled.
"Does he make you smile?" She asked and I nodded.
"How often do you think of him?" She asked and I shrugged.
"I don't know. He's always there so my mind just instantly goes to him." I sighed.
"You're thinking about him now and he's not here." She smirked, she's right. I was thinking about him.
"Do you get butterflies?" She asked.
"Sometimes." I admitted.
"Do you tease him?" She asked and I choked.
"Tease him?" I asked, double checking that I heard this right.
"Yes, not like that you idiot. Do you joke about with each other and things?" She asked.
"Not much but yeah." I said and a massive grin formed on her face.
"Oh my god. You're totally crushing on lee." She squealed and I shushed her just incase anyone else heard.

Maybe I have fallen for him. I've only know him for a week and I'm already feeling these weird feelings.
Well shit. I've got a crush on that stupid blue eyed, northern YouTuber. Lee Hinchcliffe.