People hated on you?

Brooke's POV

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing. It wasn't mine, I know that. I then heard the familiar northern voice. Lee. I forgot I was sharing a room with him.
I rolled over so I was no longer facing the wall and I stretched.
"Yeah... ok.... bye." Lee said, throwing his phone down beside him before letting out a loud yawn.
"Morning." I giggled and he groaned in response.
"Not a morning person then?" I asked, watching as he covered his face with the pillow after shaking his head.

I then reached over and grabbed my phone, looking at the time. Half one in the afternoon. Jeez.
"It's not even morning." I laughed and he pulled the pillow away from his face before sitting up and looking around in confusion.
"What time is it?" He asked and man, his morning voice...
"Gone noon." I answered.
"Jake and Stephanie have already gone then?" He asked and I shrugged.
"Possibly. They could sleep for hours though." I said and he chuckled lightly.
"You're not wrong there." He said before standing up and stretching.
"I'm just going to shower then I'll be back." He said before exiting the room.

He didn't murder me. I'm still alive. Thank the lord above.

I opened up twitter and started typing my daily tweet.

@brookesmithy
I didn't only just wake up... I swear 😳

My twitter notifications then started to blow up with retweets, likes and tweets. I then favourited some and tweeted back some of my friends. I don't like to use the term 'fans' for the people who support me. I either call them my supporters or my friends.

Lee then walked in with wet hair and was in clean clothes.
"The bathroom is free now." He said. I thanked him before getting up and showering myself.

I washed my hair and body before getting out, brushing my teeth and wrapping the towel around my body tightly. I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked back into the room. This is going to be awkward as hell seeing as I'm only in my towel.

I walked in and his eyes widened before he turned around.
"Sorry, I forgot my clothes." I laughed slightly. I rummaged around in my suitcase where pulled out some clean clothes and my makeup bag before wandering back to the bathroom to change.

Today's clothes wasn't anything amazing, just some black jeans and a white tank top. I left my hair down and wet so it would dry naturally then I moved on to my makeup. It was very natural. I only added some powder as I was having a fairly good skin day and then I applied a couple of coats of mascara. Once I was happy with my appearance, I walked back to the room and sprayed myself with some perfume.

"Sorry for coming in here in only a towel." I laughed awkwardly, tucking my wet hair behind my ear before pulling on some socks.
"It's fine. It's jakes fault." He chuckled and I nodded with a little laugh.
"I'm hungry." I groaned.
"We can go get breakfast." He suggested and I grinned.
"Where should we go?" He asked and I thought about it.
"All I know is there's a little café down the road where they sell sandwiches and do all sorts of different breakfasts." I suggested.
"Sounds good." He smiled.

-----------------
"Thank you, again." I smiled as I took a bite of my sandwich. Lee had paid for breakfast, well lunch, and wouldn't let me pay for mine which was annoying but sweet I guess.
"No worries." He grinned before eating his pancakes.

"Jake showed me a few of your videos last night." Lee started and I buried my head in my hands.
"And damn can you sing. You're amazing." He smiled and I looked at him, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"You really think so?" I asked.
"Oh I know so and so do those 200,000 subscribers you have. That's insane." He smiled.
"Yeah. One year I nearly gave up on YouTube." I sighed, taking another bite of my sandwich.
"Whys that?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.
"I just didn't feel like I was getting anywhere. No one was watching my videos and the only people that did, they would hate on me. It wasn't a nice time." I explained.
"People hated on you?" He asked and I nodded.
"Well don't listen to them cos the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate." He sang and I rolled my eyes playfully. He laughed and looked down at his now empty plate.
"Those were some good pancakes." He smiled whilst I finished the last bite of my sandwich.
"That was a good sandwich." I mocked, leaning back in my chair as I now felt pretty full. 

"So," he started, resting his elbows on the table and leaning forward.
"What do you like doing? Apart from singing and talking to a camera." He asked.
"I like to horse ride. Back in America, I owned a stable but we had to sell it all due to moving." I replied.
"What about you?" I asked.
"I like to play football." He shrugged.
"That's boring. All boys like football." I giggled.
"Sorry for being a boy." He chuckled.
"Do you have any siblings?" I asked and he shook his head.
"Nope, I'm the only child." He said, pretending to cry. I smiled at his cuteness.
"Same here." I giggled.
"I guess it's good though because you get spoilt." He smirked.
"I guess so." I said.

Lee jiggled about his gold watch on his wrist and he looked down at it.
"Time flies by when you're having fun." He grinned.
"You're having fun?" I asked and he smiled but then frowned.
"Yeah, aren't you?" He asked.
"Yes. I'm surrounded by food and coffee, of course I'm having fun." I giggled and he stuck his tongue out at me.
"You ready to head back?" He asked and I nodded.
"Steph and Jake should be back by now." I said.
"Whoop whoop. Let's third wheel again." He said sarcastically. I laughed and slipped on my coat before following him out to his car.

I'm starting to like this boy.
(Edited)