Lee

Brooke's POV

"Are you sure you have everything honey?" My mum asked, poking her head around my door.
"I think so." I sighed, looking down at my suitcase on my bed. The amount of struggle I went through to close that thing was insane.
"I messaged Sue to make sure she keeps an eye on you. I don't want anything to happen to you when you're that far away." She said softly and I walked over to her.
"I'll be fine mum." I smiled, pulling her into a warm hug. My mums hugs were always the best.
"Make sure to text me everyday. Have you got your camera and stuff?" She asked.
"Will do and yeah. It's in a separate bag." I replied and she nodded, kissing the top of my head.
"I'll be downstairs. I'll let you know when Steph is here." She smiled before walking out.

I quickly double checked that I had everything, which I did, then the front door went. I grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag before shoving on my coat, grabbing any other bits I needed and making my way down the stairs.

My mum beat me to the front door and was already talking to Stephanie. I coughed and both heads snapped in my direction.
"You ready B?" Steph asked and I nodded.
"Right, I'll see you soon mum. I'll text you everyday." I said, hugging her again.
"You better otherwise I'll be ringing up mummy Mitchell." She laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Have fun girls. Let me know when you get there." My mum shouted as we walked to Stephanie's car.
"Don't worry. We will." Stephanie laughed before getting in the drivers seat. I gave my mum a quick wave before sitting and strapping myself in the passenger seat as Steph started the drive there.

------------------
"It's the one and only Brooklyn." Rob cheered as we walked through the Mitchell's front door.
"How many times do I have to tell you? It's just Brooke." I laughed but walked over to him and pulled him in for a hug.
"How are you anyways?" I asked.
"I'm great thanks. Jakes in the kitchen with Lee filming a video." He explained and I nodded.
"Just leave your stuff by the front door. You can take it up later." Rob said. Steph and I nodded before leaving our things at the bottom of the stairs and we made our way to the kitchen.

We walked in to see Jake and some brown haired boy with blonde ends, who I'm assuming is Lee, filming a video. Jakes face lit up once he saw us and Stephanie ran straight up to him kissing him. Ew, couples.

"It looks like Jakes not going to do the introducing anytime soon." The blonde boy laughed. I tucked my hair behind my ear and laughed a little.
"Lee." He said, holding hand out for me to shake.
"Brooke." I grinned, connecting our hands and shaking them gently before we just stood there awkwardly, waiting for Jake and Steph to finish up their little makeout session.

Once they did, Jake turned to me and pulled me in for a hug. My arms wrapped around his torso as his wrapped around my neck. I'm a lot shorter than him you see, I'm pretty much smaller than everyone.
"How's my little cousin doing?" He asked as we pulled away from the hug.
"I'm doing alright. How are you?" I asked.
"Better now that you guys are here." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and his cringeyness and I shoved him backwards.
"Oh sorry. Brooke, this is le-" Jake started.
"I know." I giggled, cutting him off.
"Have you guys met before?" Jake asked and lee shook his head.
"We literally just introduced ourselves to each other whilst you two love birds ate each other's faces off." Lee said, pointing his finger at Jake then Stephanie. I laughed as they both flushed a bright colour of red.
"It's what happens when you haven't see you're boyfriend in over 2 months." Stephanie laughed.

After that, Jake and Lee continued filming their video. I didn't quite get what they were filming but it was something weird. Once they had finished and cleaned up, we went up to jakes room.

"I'll be back." I said quickly before I ran out of the room to knock on Ellie's door.
"Come in." She said. I pulled down the handle and slowly opened the door. Once she saw it was me, she leapt up from the bed and threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.
"I haven't seen you in ages." She grinned and I laughed.
"I know. How's the boyf?" I asked and she frowned.
"Not good." She sighed.
"Together or nah?" I asked.
"Nah. I'm thinking of taking a break from relationships for a while." She laughed slightly.
"Being single is fun." I said, nudging her side with my elbow.
"Yeah." She giggled.
"Anyways, I'm going to go back to third wheeling. Sees you soon." I smiled before leaving the room to see Lee standing outside of jakes bedroom. The door was closed.

"Did they kick you out?" I asked. He looked up from his phone and huffed with a nod.
"They just can't keep their hands off each other, can they?" He asked and I smirked.
"There's one way to settle this." I laughed.

"Rob." I shouted down the stairs.
"Jake and Steph are-" I began but the bedroom door then flew open and they stood there with their fingers over their lips.
"Serves you right." I smirked, grabbing lee by the arm and pulling him into the bedroom. He laughed and they turned to face us.
"Anyone hungry?" Stephanie asked and I nodded.
"Always." I giggled.
"McDonald's?" Lee asked.
"McDonald's." Jake grinned.
"Maybe McDonald's could be our always." Lee chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully at his silly behaviour and we set off for McDonald's.
(Edited)