You look, different.

Brooke's POV

"Ugh." I groaned, sitting up in the bed and gripping my head.
"Hangover?" Lee asked from the floor and I nodded.
"I came prepared." He chuckled, standing up and passing me some water and tablets. I thanked him before taking them.
"Do you remember anything about last night?" He asked, sitting beside me on the bed.
"After my fourth drink everything was a blur." I laughed slightly.
"It's probably best if you don't know what you were like." He laughed.
"Oh god. It could have gone three ways. I could have turned really sexual, I could have gone absolutely crazy or I could have just sat in a corner crying." I giggled.
"It's the second one." He grinned.
"Perfect." I said sarcastically.

"So, where are you taking me later?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder and taking his hand in mine.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out." He smirked and I pouted.
"You'll find out soon." He laughed. Where could he be taking me? I think I know now that he won't take me somewhere quiet and slowly murder me.
I yawned and stretched before getting out of bed and doing the zip up of the hoodie I was wearing. I don't even remember changing last night.

I made my way to the bathroom where I peed and brushed my teeth before knocking on Jakes bedroom door lightly. Nothing was said apart from a few little groans that escaped their mouths. I'm guessing they drank too much last night aswell. I think lee was the only sober one at that party to be honest. I decided to leave them both sleeping and I walked into Ellie's room to see her doing her makeup.

"Hey Ellie." I grinned and she looked up.
"Hi. Please don't tell me you're grumpy too?" She asked.
"Nope. I'm not grumpy." I giggled and I joined her on the bed.
"What you doing?" I asked.
"I have a friend coming over." She smiled.
"Ooo... a friend you say." I smirk, nudging her arm gently.
"It's not like that." She laughed.
"That's what they all say." I grinned.
"Anyway, can I ask you a favour?" I asked and she nodded.
"Lee and I are going out later." I started and her eyes widened whilst a grin spread across her face.
"I knew something was up with you two." She said and I bit back a smile.
"Can you do my makeup please? Stephs awful at it and I can only do my basic look." I laughed.
"Of course I'll do your makeup." She said and I pulled her in for a hug before leaving the room to get breakfast.

-----------------
"I look like a complete different person." I gasped as Ellie handed me the mirror.
"I'm sorry, is it too much?" She frowned and I shook my head quickly.
"No, not at all. I love it. Thank you." I grinned as I admired my new face. She decided to give me a natural smokey eye using different brown colours and some dark pencil eyeliner. I really did like my new look.

Before doing my makeup, Ellie had also styled my hair into some loose curls. I look so strange done up. I don't want Lee to think I've over done it. There's no going back now though.

I thanked her and walked back to the room where Lee was changing. I screamed and turned around as he was only in his boxers. As much as I'd like to stand and admire, I don't think he'd appreciate it.
"You can turn around now." He laughed and I turned around to see him fully dressed. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped.
"What? What is it?" I asked, panicking that I had done something wrong.
"You look beautiful." He stuttered over my appearance. My cheeks began to heat up.
"Thank Eloise. She created this masterpiece." I giggled.
"Thank you Ellie." Lee shouted hoping that Ellie would hear. I'm not too sure if she did.

"I'm going to leave so you can get changed." He said softly, pecking my cheek before leaving the room.
"Steph." I yelled as I needed her help to choose an outfit.
She soon came running in and choked on her food.
"You look, different." She managed to get out.
"Good different or bad different?" I asked.
"Definitely good different." She grinned before walking over to me.
"Look at my gorgeous best friend." She squealed and I grinned.

After Steph helped me choose an outfit, which wasn't anything special as lee said we will be outside, I thanked her and she left me to change into a black top and some blue high waisted jeans.
Me being a girl, I took a load of selfies and tweeted one out.

@brookesmithy
Loving my hair and makeup by Eloise 😊 Thanks baby Mitchell 😏

@brookesmithyLoving my hair and makeup by Eloise 😊  Thanks baby Mitchell 😏

Lee then came in with a grin.
"Dayyuuuummmm." He said.
"Shut up." I giggled, hitting his chest playfully.
"Are you ready?" He asked and I looked around the room before grabbing my phone and a jacket.
"I think so." I smiled and he took my hand, leading me out to the car after saying bye to everyone.

Where could he be taking me?