Im scared.

Brooke's POV

It's the day I've been dreading. The day that I have to tell Tracy what I've decided and to be honest with you, I still don't know what to do. I need to talk to somebody, somebody that'll understand and not go ape shit on me.

I shifted my eyes to the clock that was hanging on my bedroom wall and it read 01:25 in the morning. Lee was sleeping beside me so I got up silently and walked out of the room. I made my way to my mums room to see her in the bed alone. Caleb must have gone home earlier.
"Mum?" I whispered.
"Are you awake?" I asked and she rolled over to face me.
"Kind of. What's up?" She asked.
"Can I talk to you? It's important." I asked.
"Sure sweetie." She smiled, sitting up and patting the spot beside her.
"Can we talk outside? I don't want lee to hear and plus, I could do with some fresh air." I sighed.
"Yeah sure. I'll be down in a second." She said softly and I nodded before grabbing one of Lee's hoodies and walking down the stairs.

I quickly grabbed a glass of water and then I sat outside on the big swing. I love it out here. I don't know why I don't come out here that often.

After swinging by myself for a couple of minutes, my mum opened the back door and made her way over to me, also sitting on the swing.
"What's up sweetie?" She asked.
"I don't know where to start." I sighed.
"Well, just start where it all began." She said, placing a hand on my thigh.
"Ok well, you know the other night when Caleb asked how my singing was going and everything?" I asked and she nodded.
"Tracy text me a couple of nights after that and we met up on the Friday. She told me that she couldn't have me in her record label any longer..." I started.
"What? Hunny, that's awful." My mum frowned.
"That's not it. She said that there's a record label in America that would love to help me and I could create an album and just kick things off even more." I said.
"In America?" She asked.
"Yeah... I'd have to stay there for god knows how long. Tracy said that I have until today to decide whether I want to go to America and continue with my career or stay here and ditch everything. If I go, I'm going to lose Steph, I'm going to lose everything I have here and most importantly, I'm going to lose lee." I said, my eyes were now welling up with tears. I hardly ever cry so it's ok to once in a while, right?
"Oh sweetie." My mum said, pulling me in for a hug.
"Whatever happens, whatever you chose, you know everyone will support you. Lee wouldn't leave you, Steph wouldn't leave you, I wouldn't leave you. We all love You." She said softly and I only went and cried some more.
"I'm leaving you all though mum. I just don't know what to do." I cried.
"Don't cry about it. It'll be fine. Have you spoken to lee about it?" She asked, pulling away from the hug and wiping away my tears.
"No." I shook my head.
"I'm scared." I added.
"What I want you to do is really think. Right now, think about what you want." My mum said.
"That's the thing. I want both of them. I asked lee the other night that if anything ever popped up, if I ever had a chance to go and continue on with my career in america or something, would he be happy for me. He said yes." I explained.
"If it were up to me, I'd say you should definitely go for it. We're all going to support you." My mum said.
"So you think I should go to America?" I asked.
"Yes. Singing has been your dream since you've been able to walk and talk. You know what they say, follow your dreams." My mum grinned.
"So I'm going to America?" I asked.
"You totally should." She replied.
"Then it's settled. I've decided. America it is." I grinned, hugging her tightly before pulling out my phone and texting Tracy.

TO TRACY (MANAGER)
Tracy, I've decided. I want to go to America.

---------------
Lee's POV

"Do you have to leave me?" Brooke asked as I finished packing my bag.
"I've been here longer than I thought I would have, plus, Jake needs to go home." I laughed.
"I'm going to miss you." She frowned, standing up and wrapping her arms around my waist from behind and burying her head into my back.
"I'm going to miss you too." I said softly. She kissed my back before grabbing one of my bags.

"Woah woah woah, you really think I'm leaving without a kiss." I asked, stopping her from walking out of the room. She smiled widely, dropping the bag to the floor and throwing her arms around my neck before smashing her lips on to mine. I smiled into the kiss, gently moving her back, pushing her up against the bedroom wall. Her breath hitched and she pulled away looking up at me.
"I love you." She said and before I had a chance to say it back, her lips were attacking mine again. This time the kiss was more needy and we had picked up the pace. My hands were running up and down her back whilst hers were tangled up in my hair, gently tugging at it. I quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked deep in her blue eyes. My arms wrapped around her torso and down to the back of her thighs.
"Up." I whispered eagerly into her ear and she did as I said, wrapping her legs tightly around my waist. She smiled and bent down to kiss me again.

The kiss didn't last too long as Brooke's mum shouted up to us.
"Brooke, lee. Jakes here." She shouted and Brooke groaned, pulling away from the kiss. I laughed and placed her back down on the floor.
"I love you." I smiled, cupping her cheeks with my hands.
"I love you more." She said.
"Impossible." I whispered, connecting our lips together one last time before grabbing my bags and walking out to my car.

I hate going home and being away from her. Hopefully she'll come round mine in a couple of weeks.